Hi guys

I returned to the U.K on wednesday with Ashley. I can't stop smiling now that she is with me

I had a great time over there despite the fact that my suitcase got lost in Dubai. I think the problem was the fact that the flight from Dubai to Manila was packed full , and most were filipinos complete with balikbayan boxes. I can honestly say that I have never seen a luggage carousel so full in my life. Of course I had to wait until the end to find out that my suitcase wasn't there , but the staff at the airport were very helpful and it was sent to my hotel in Davao. The guy I spoke to in the airport even phoned me afterwards to check that it had arrived and that all was well.

Ashley's family had a going-away party for us at Paradise beach resort and then Ashley and I stayed there overnight. I would recommend this place to everyone. They are chalet type rooms with en-suite facilities and a little verandah where you can eat your meals. It was wonderful.

On the way back to the U.K , we spent a day in Singapore. Went on the cable car to Sentosa , saw the aquarium and butterfly house , etc. , also did the Sim Lim square , Suntec City and Orchard Road shopping.

We will post the photos soon. Now all our focus is on preparing for the wedding on August 22nd. We are really looking forward to it.

See ya

Brian and Ashley