Im Zobel, from Naga City. im a new member here..
My fiance and i will be applying for a visa soon sometime in August..

We were penpals for more than 6 years already and we really never thought it would be possible for us to be together, because of time constraint, money, distance, etc...it was only pure friendship... and hehe me, being kuripot thinks that its not practical for him to be travelling from UK to Phil just to just me..hehe...

Until last year, November 2005 we decided to meet up, once and for all..hehe...
It was January 15, 2006 when he first visited me... hehe i could still remember how it felt, how happy i was, happy we were! It was a 2 week unforgetable experience.

Things changed from then on... He likes the Philippines, he likes the climate, the food, the warmth of the people etc... He was never hard to be pleased.. He is downhearted and patient and gentle...plus super Gwapo hehe (well u may think he is not but hey, he definitely he is for me!) and silly too, he has a great sense of humour!

Then he visited again for the 2nd time this May... was only a week tho, then he proposed...

Ah hope things will be well for both of us..I really pray...

Though we are "appart" now, i think its worth the wait...
Patience is a virtue come to think of it.. (ahh tho we are becoming impatient )

Thank you,
Hope im welcome here...

Zobel

Hi im Jay the one Zobel has just been talking about. She really just summed up the basics of it already leaving me only random things to add. But we both are so happy together and she really is such a wonderful person. Im so happy and proud to be with her.

We are preparing the visa application but have heard many stories of how things could go have gone etc.. its quite daunting preparing for it. but its better to be prepared than not at all. we really would like to be together soon. so are aiming to apply shortly. Our actual time together in person is quite short and am thinking that could be a problem in the application.

We would really appreciate your advice and help. Thank you in advance.

Take good care

Jay