Thread: picture ? necessary ?

Banned

picture ? necessary ?

Hi guys,

Is it the picture of your love being together whilst he visited you here in PI, necessary to put it also on your documents when u applied for visit visa ?

Anybody who already granted by visit visa will highly appreciated your reply/guys do u think because of lack of picture it could be denied ?

huh also i thought i get dizzy only keep logging on the forum ,we had earthquake in PI 2 times a matter of 15 minutes interval by the time i am posting this thread

earthquake?didnt feel it!

Banned
    Are u in PI ? watch out for tv patrol either tonight or tomorrow,anyway i'm chatting to telford as she is in mindanao,she didn't feel the earthquake as well

i am in manila,and didn't feel the earthquake.thanks for the info by the way.

hi!! earthquake? my family back there never mentioned about it. anyway about the picture, when i applied for my visa, i put all important photos in w/c we are together, to give more proof that the relationship is genuine. i think photos really helped my applications..

Quote Originally Posted by jedc143 View Post
    Hi guys,

Is it the picture of your love being together whilst he visited you here in PI, necessary to put it also on your documents when u applied for visit visa ?

Anybody who already granted by visit visa will highly appreciated your reply/guys do u think because of lack of picture it could be denied ?

huh also i thought i get dizzy only keep logging on the forum ,we had earthquake in PI 2 times a matter of 15 minutes interval by the time i am posting this thread
    Yeah sis I included lots of pictures of us together while my bf visited me in the Philippines and we also included a pic of his house here in Uk. But Im not sure if that helps but I got a visa tho so maybe it counts.

Better to give too many than not enough

Go for it girl! Send as many pictures as you can, I'm sure it helps with the application and Good luck...
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Banned
    Thanks a lot guys for the replies,anyhow after i sleep good last night,i manage to be keep cool and w/ the explanation of my hubby saying i don't need to prove that i had relationship to anyone as i am only going for tourist visa not for a settlement visa,as what all of you are settlement visa and need to prove genuine relationship like being together

I appreciate all your replies (muaahhh)

Quote Originally Posted by jedc143 View Post
    Thanks a lot guys for the replies,anyhow after i sleep good last night,i manage to be keep cool and w/ the explanation of my hubby saying i don't need to prove that i had relationship to anyone as i am only going for tourist visa not for a settlement visa,as what all of you are settlement visa and need to prove genuine relationship like being together

I appreciate all your replies (muaahhh)
    Sis Juliet, Terrie (terrielicious) is using visitors visa, i knew it coz she's my friend
    but just relax and see what will happen to your visa,anyway you cant do anything right now but to wait,coz its already in the hands of the decision maker...
    Anyway, wish you all the luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by telford View Post
    Sis Juliet, Terrie (terrielicious) is using visitors visa, i knew it coz she's my friend
    but just relax and see what will happen to your visa,anyway you cant do anything right now but to wait,coz its already in the hands of the decision maker...
    Anyway, wish you all the luck!
    Thanks Grace Terrie Gracia Seph...

Banned
    Ok, lets get this into perspective.

A picture together, without supporting documentation, will only prove we have met at least once in person.... not a requirement of a Visit Visa. Terrielicious did supply photos with her application, but as she said, didn't know if it helped.

So what do you include? One could argue, the ECO will see a relationship as a greater risk not to return to PI, the main reason for refusal of a visit visa. These are the important issues, satisfying the ECO the applicant can afford the trip and will return to PI... Juliet has provided a mountain of supporting documentation.

It is also important the applicant shows she has accommodation in the UK and once again, Juliet has supplied lots of supporting evidence.

All we can do is wait and pray

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post

So what do you include? One could argue, the ECO will see a relationship as a greater risk not to return to PI, the main reason for refusal of a visit visa.:
    I agree with u tomm, it will be a great risk to inform in the visit visa application that ure on a relation because the ECO will think that she wont have any plans of coming back to the UK, well for me I think just make sure she should mention that she had a son, and bussiness or anything that will surely ties her to go back to the philippines I am sure everything will be ok..

These are the important issues, satisfying the ECO the applicant can afford the trip and will return to PI... Juliet has provided a mountain of supporting documentation.
    just make sure she provide loads of evidences that she can support herself and she has reasons to come back I dont think there will be a problem with her application for a visit visa..

It is also important the applicant shows she has accommodation in the UK and once again, Juliet has supplied lots of supporting evidence.

All we can do is wait and pray
    Accomodations and itinerary of places to visits or activities to do in the UK will also help if she can also provide even just a draft..

Goodluck with the application..

davao city phil. but currently here in uk
    I dont think so that pictures together with fiancee is a must in applying visitors visa.Coz on my side i even dont hv it on my application and still ive got 3x visitors visa granted.Important i think, is to show that the applicant cn suport herself or himself to visit uk and ret with in the the duration period given before it expires.And invitation from somebody is a big help especially the person who invites is a british citizen which shows too, that u hv an address to go to when in uk.

i think we sent one picture of me and the misses when we applied for a spouse visa, and we were so far away in the picture, it could have been anyone

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i think we sent one picture of me and the misses when we applied for a spouse visa, and we were so far away in the picture, it could have been anyone
    Those days have long gone Joe, I'm afraid. They kept changing the rules there as we all know and now they are trying to move places so as to make us so confused.com
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

i didn't submit any photos for my visitor's visa and spouse visa application

Thread Information