Thread: To jguanloa

To jguanloa

Hi!

Sorry was trying to send a PM but have no access yet anyhow...are you Luis' wife? He is in the pix right? I met him several times at Grace's parties, she said you were at Selly Oak fiesta but was raining hard that time so I didnt get the chance to meet you. I was at Cynthia's food stall (they were feeding me for free! hehehe) and you guys were at Ramon's stall eating as well, I got free halo-halo there!

Hope to meet you soon....regards to Luis!

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
    Hi!

Sorry was trying to send a PM but have no access yet anyhow...are you Luis' wife? He is in the pix right? I met him several times at Grace's parties, she said you were at Selly Oak fiesta but was raining hard that time so I didnt get the chance to meet you. I was at Cynthia's food stall (they were feeding me for free! hehehe) and you guys were at Ramon's stall eating as well, I got free halo-halo there!

its this one....ang kulit ko!

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
    Hi!

Sorry was trying to send a PM but have no access yet anyhow...are you Luis' wife? He is in the pix right?

yes he is in the pix. and i am his wife.. i just got here last may, now finding work to fill up the time.. im getting bored sometimes especially if luis is at work..
    I met him several times at Grace's parties, she said you were at Selly Oak fiesta but was raining hard that time so I didnt get the chance to meet you. I was at Cynthia's food stall (they were feeding me for free! hehehe) and you guys were at Ramon's stall eating as well, I got free halo-halo there!

luis told me that i have a msg. here in UK forum.. sayang we havent met yet,but im sure we will, soon maybe one of Grace's party. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

birmingham get together, anyone?

Or if you fancy...set up a get-together somewhere in Birmingham, hehehe ikaw kasi pinaka-ideal ang place...I've been there once with Grace. Ang ganda nga ng area niyo sa New St, paglabas mo puro shopping centre! walking distance from the wet market pa! So why get bored?!?!

For those ladies who are interested to meet up, if bored kayo, looking for more pinay friends...let's set a date/place.

Thread Information