Thread: lawyers help

Cool lawyers help

Need your help,Getting a lawyer to help with my wifes visa good move or not?please take into account age gap me 45,annx2 is 20,i have good savings but i am self employed.Very busy as do two jobs and not the best at doing paper work.They do no visa no pay but i do have to pay up front.So come on i no this one will be easy for you lot.

Quote Originally Posted by socool007 View Post
    Very busy as do two jobs and not the best at doing paper work.They do no visa no pay but i do have to pay up front.So come on i no this one will be easy for you lot.
    too busy to apply for a visa for your wife

its not rocket science, as for the no visa, no pay , who's paying for the visa app ? you or them , also i bet there are get out clauses, like if your refused because of lack of evidence, then that's your fault, not the lawyers fault, and they will want paying and i bet you pay upfront to.

A visa request is not something complicate, why you want to spend money with a lawyer for something you can do by yourself? You will find all the info here and on Pete site ( www.british-filipino.com )...

When I went on the visa story time with my Wife, I was working (I'm still!) and travelling all around the world for my job, and I was able to find time to do it... I got a French Fiancé visa and I can tell you by experience that it's really not something easy to get!

So just do it. A lawyer, even well paid, will not put the same energy to get the visa as you and your wife will do (but he will spend more energy to send you bills...).
    Best regards.
    Yves

I just wont to do give us the best chance of gitting the visa,i did not say i was to busy to do visa.

you and your wife can do visa application you got this far just get all your evidence together and what thay need on the application

I just wont to do give us the best chance of gitting the visa,i did not say i was to busy to do visa.
    The best chance is YOU! It's your life, or future life.
    And you can find plenty of help here.
    Best regards.
    Yves

Get an agency instead of lawyer...btw, ur wife live from where? maybe i can suggest one of agency i used before.

age gap is not a problem for obtaining a visa
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Need your help,Getting a lawyer to help with my wifes visa good move or not?please take into account age gap me 45,annx2 is 20,i have good savings but i am self employed.Very busy as do two jobs and not the best at doing paper work.They do no visa no pay but i do have to pay up front.So come on i no this one will be easy for you lot.
    Been to lawyer myself before and Thought its not a good option coz they just charge you a lot and the lawyer himself said there is no 100 percent guarantee that I could have a visa so it will be just a waste of money.all you have to do is read spouse visa requirements here and you`re making a good guidance for yourself. majority of the couple here did the same thing.goodluck
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    Applicants/Sponsors with a large difference in ages, The rules do not state that the applicant and sponsor must be within a certain age differential, but if there is a disproportionate age difference (for example, more than 25 - 30 years), additional care needs to be taken.

also if you use an agency or lawyer, you will have to pay them, but you will have to supply them with enough evidence to get you a visa, so by doing that, you've already done half of the process, the rest is just filling a form in and double checking you've filled it in correctly

anyway its just easy to apply for a visa, why waste money to pay and agency or a lawyer? if others can do why your wife cant? if she's not living in manila,me as well, but i did it! and i'm proud to say, that I did it with the help of this forum.just take your time gathering documents as plenty as possible.then dont hesitate to ask questions here if you have questions.but first,read,read and read.there's loads of post here about it... goodluck!

Banned
    Lawyers and agencies, such a waste of time and money.....
    It is so easy to gather all necessary evidence by yourself that it is unbelievable.

To each his/her own, I suppose....

Good luck.

visa

Quote Originally Posted by aug06_2006 View Post
    Get an agency instead of lawyer...btw, ur wife live from where? maybe i can suggest one of agency i used before.
    Hi she is from Davao.

Halu, i thought she is from Cebu hehehe! Anyway, sorry the agency i used is in Cebu.

hi socool007 i think you don't need a lawyer, what you need do is complete all documents you need and submitt it to the british embassy manila..

Hi she is from Davao.
    is your wife have a relatives in manila,if she have thats better to go there and i give you this agency ANNSET HOLIDAYS INC. Unit 502 Dona Felisa Syjuco Bldg. 1872 Remedios St.corner Taft Ave, Malate Manila 1004,Philippines tel.(0063) 4006521 to 24 this is an agency i went to they are very helpful but i don't know now how much the agency fee at the moment but i paid 4years ago php1,000.00
    i used this agency twice since i applied my visit visa and spouse visa no hussle for me, i was so lucky i got my visa just 7days.

Thread Information