Thread: student visa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    good luck, but i've heard of people with sponsors who had £10,000s in the bank but still refused.

so maybe they should have cash in the bank to cover at least 1yr of your fees, and other expenses to help get your visa.

there are people on here who got student visas, maybe their too busy studying ............ or working

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    good luck, but i've heard of people with sponsors who had £10,000s in the bank but still refused.
    You're right Joe not only with a huge savings
    I have my friend here was refused a Student Visa just last month because of improper documentation and not credible reasons right now she's waiting for her appeal result I hope she'll get the good result in the end
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

so maybe they should have cash in the bank to cover at least 1yr of your fees, and other expenses to help get your visa.

there are people on here who got student visas, maybe their too busy studying ............ or working
    both! 2 days school and 3 days work. working hours is authorized by the school and the nursing home.

having £10k fund in your account does not guarantee you a visa. it takes a lot to convince the ECO about your purpose why you want to study in uk.

Anyone who lodged their papers in the last two months?-STUDENT VISA
    How long is the waiting time for the processing?
    I lodged my papers last November 12. It's been 1 month and 10 days now.
    Its hard to wait for the visa to come out..
    thanks for those who gonna reply.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

student visa

hi there!im in the process of organizing my documents needed for my student visa , i just want to ask for opinions.I'm planning to apply for student visa.but my concern is my sponsor who is my uncle an american citizen.He will be the one to sponsor me for my studies.But he's not working anymore because he continued he's studies in US.Is he still qualified to be my sponsor eventhough he's a student?your response will be very much appreciated.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghirleeh_lim View Post
    hi there!im in the process of organizing my documents needed for my student visa , i just want to ask for opinions.I'm planning to apply for student visa.but my concern is my sponsor who is my uncle an american citizen.He will be the one to sponsor me for my studies.But he's not working anymore because he continued he's studies in US.Is he still qualified to be my sponsor eventhough he's a student?your response will be very much appreciated.thanks
    hi there. can i ask you how long did he stayed in the us? because if he has all the means (money, properties, bank statements, previous work, etc..), then you can still use him as sponsor. also try to weight things between you and your sponsor like knowing how many dependent he has, does he have a good credit history, and other info that can establish his ability to support your studies.

and to be safe dont mention your sponsor is studying, or he can declare his status as "retired" employee.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Quote Originally Posted by doonat View Post
    hi there. can i ask you how long did he stayed in the us? because if he has all the means (money, properties, bank statements, previous work, etc..), then you can still use him as sponsor. also try to weight things between you and your sponsor like knowing how many dependent he has, does he have a good credit history, and other info that can establish his ability to support your studies.

and to be safe dont mention your sponsor is studying, or he can declare his status as "retired" employee.

Thanks for the reply doonat! he's staying there for almost 30 years now with his wife only coz they don't have a child.Yeah, he has properties here in the philippines and in US.if he will declare that he is a retired employee, so i must show some supporting documents like retirement certificate, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ghirleeh_lim View Post
    Thanks for the reply doonat! he's staying there for almost 30 years now with his wife only coz they don't have a child.Yeah, he has properties here in the philippines and in US.if he will declare that he is a retired employee, so i must show some supporting documents like retirement certificate, right?
    yup. and 1m pesos deposited in your account as a proof of money.

Thread Information