Thread: Amazon spams its customers, touts anti-Israeli views,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newbie (Restricted Access)

Post Amazon spams its customers, touts anti-Israeli views,

On July 4, Amazon spammed its customers with advertisement of Norman Finkelstein's virulently anti-Semitic book, Image and Reality of the Israeli-Palestine Conflict. On May 30, Amazon similarly advertised Beyond Chutzpah: on the Misuse of Anti-Semitism and the Abuse of History. I have never received any other ad from Amazon.

On April 4, in an unprecedented move, Amazon deleted all reviews of Obadiah Shoher's Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict. A few days later, Amazon forced its subsidiary Booksurge to terminate publishing contract with Shoher whose book is now available for download from www.I.forget.where . Google earlier banned advertising of the Samson Blinded for "unacceptable content." Shoher, indeed, is pro-Israeli, yet realistic and critical of Israeli policies.

Obadiah Shoher, an anonymous politician, abandons myths and moralizing in favor of realpolitik. He argues for raw efficiency of antiterrorist operations and shedding liberal idealism. Shoher asks inconvenient questions and gives honest answers. Amazon does not like that. Anti-Semitic lampoons by Norman Finkelstein are more to Amazon's taste.

Either you're lost or I am: as far as I know, Israel is not part of either the UK or the Philippines. But thank you for popping by

....and Israel is an invading terrorist state who bases its rights on a fairy book....and has put the Middle East in a state
    Keith - Administrator

Thread Information