I really hope that you have a great time with Hanzell. It's great to be nervous; I imagine that will disappear really quickly. When Pia and I met, i was so surprised at how comfortable I felt. We had though been chatting and talking virtually daily for 1 year prior to our first meeting.

Take care of yourself mate!

Toks[/QUOTE]

I met my girlfriend recently, for the first time in person, after chatting to her for 8 months.
I have to say, I wasn't that nervous, as I normally would have been. I think the reason being, I was running on adrenalin... I'd just been on 3 planes & had very little sleep, if any at all...Plus we knew lots of things about each other.
We met in the hotel lobby & looked each other up & down a bit, smiled a lot & had a few words.
She said are you hungry...I was starving, by this time. So I said "yes". Then out onto the street we went & jumped straight into a jeepney, heading for Robinsons Mall.
On the way there, I was thinking OMG! she dosen't like me. I've come all this way & she does not like me!...Somewhere along the line, I paid the 14 pesos fare, for the two of us & before I knew it, we were at the mall.
Into the mall we went & straight to Chow King for something to eat.
We ordered food & drinks & sat down...How wrong, my assumption had been...
From that moment on, things went great. ...I've never felt, as comfortable with anyone, as I did with her...It continues to be the same. Everything, just felt & feels right.
Many of us have been in this situation & many more will follow, flying halfway around the world... Just go with the flow & you will have a fantastic time.

Cheers! Sim