Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: skin whitening products...

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    wow proper vegans and macrobiotic food

i've been a junk food vegan for more than 25yrs , just eat supermarket food without meat, fish or eggs, but i do eat some milk based products..

but watch you don't drink too much water, you have to watch your salt levels lady
    Drink Sea water

Out of intrest do you think humans would have developed with out eating fish, meat or eggs?

I.e the proto humans (in monkey form) took a risk and from it developed the human.
    Im sure the monkey and apes who said (well communicated in some form) dont do it at the time thouht that meat would kill them all.

Thats not to say vegan way of life is a bad idea nowdays. But shows how not thinking outside of the box at certain points in time....

i'm hardly ever ill, most years i don't catch colds or flu, never had many days off work thru illness (maybe 10 at most in the last 10 yrs), but then how many of those days people take off work thru illness, are they actually ill , my friend use to say yes i've got 21 days hol + 6 days sick to take this year as hols

you think man came from the apes , nah as you know god created Adam

i'm hardly ever ill, most years i don't catch colds or flu, never had many days off work thru illness (maybe 10 at most in the last 10 yrs), but then how many of those days people take off work thru illness, are they actually ill , my friend use to say yes i've got 21 days hol + 6 days sick to take this year as hols

you think man came from the apes , nah as you know god created Adam
    Joes a creationist wait untill Mr Admin finds out

Quote Originally Posted by David House View Post
    The plants don't know whether they are obtaining their nutrients from organic or inorganic fertilizers, .
    That may be true David but the core issue here is sustainability if you are small holding and using your animal manures to fertilise your gardens , which is still how a lot of the world feeds itself you are engaged in a self sustainable cycle and maintain the heart of your soil structure.Without needing to enter the agribusiness chain using disease resistant seeds that have evolved over Millenia.

We have had the ludicrous situation here in Europe were native seed stock is not allowed to be sold and the only way to obtain it is via seed libraries such as The Henry Doubleday Organisation.

We run great risks in reducing bio diversity and loosing Native Wisdom's in a single generation may have an as yet a catastrophic impact on future generations Nature is in a constant state of flux and our attempts to promote mono-culture disturbs this dynamic

In the third world it is not increasing dependence on machines and oil that needs to be promoted but rather Poly-culture and land access and small scale subsidies for multi-layered approaches to increased production such as niche farming (fish ponds ,beekeeping, deciduous reafforestation) running side by side with existing small holdings thus improving bio-diversity whilst maximising sustainable production.

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Joes a creationist wait untill Mr Admin finds out
    mankind was created by god, scouserkind was an experiment which went wrong

Respected Member
    I don't disagree with a lot of that Keith as I think all of these things have a place in our future. "Small" holdings though cannot feed the needs of the urban poor and this is where I believe GM has its place, to enable higher yields and the use of presently under farmed areas. We do, of course, need to maintain diversity but there seems to be no conflict to me. Both approaches have their use.
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    That may be true David but the core issue here is sustainability if you are small holding and using your animal manures to fertilise your gardens , which is still how a lot of the world feeds itself you are engaged in a self sustainable cycle and maintain the heart of your soil structure.Without needing to enter the agribusiness chain using disease resistant seeds that have evolved over Millenia.

We have had the ludicrous situation here in Europe were native seed stock is not allowed to be sold and the only way to obtain it is via seed libraries such as The Henry Doubleday Organisation.

We run great risks in reducing bio diversity and loosing Native Wisdom's in a single generation may have an as yet a catastrophic impact on future generations Nature is in a constant state of flux and our attempts to promote mono-culture disturbs this dynamic

In the third world it is not increasing dependence on machines and oil that needs to be promoted but rather Poly-culture and land access and small scale subsidies for multi-layered approaches to increased production such as niche farming (fish ponds ,beekeeping, deciduous reafforestation) running side by side with existing small holdings thus improving bio-diversity whilst maximising sustainable production.

mankind was created by god, scouserkind was an experiment which went wrong
    ...and Mancs are a result of Welsh inbreeding....

First signs of 'man' as we know him today lived on fruit, shellfish & fish, not meat, that came much later as the human race expanded.
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    ...and Mancs are a result of Welsh inbreeding....

First signs of 'man' as we know him today lived on fruit, shellfish & fish, not meat, that came much later as the human race expanded.
    Nuts dont forget nuts. Human life seems to have developed around coastlines (well probably inland was to bulit up) and im sure many said dont touch the fish or shell fish it might be harmful if eaten.

The first signs yes did not eat meat but to survie at various points in time they had to devlop the taste ablity to eat meat,harness fire. Which im sure someone said no the fire will consume us all or be the end of the world if they used it. Meat will turn us into Zombies.

If they had decided meat and fire was not for them then they most likely would have not survived.

Taking controled risks and investigating every possible way of moving forward is what makes the Human race different to all the others surely?

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Nuts dont forget nuts. ?
    How could we here

How could we here
    Keith - Administrator

How could we here
    But Mr Admin had forgotten his nuts

Banned
    I must have lost the plot somewhere along the line.......

How did this thread about "skin whitening degenerate into animal manure, colds, flu, meat, fish, shellfish consuming...???

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    I must have lost the plot somewhere along the line.......

How did this thread about "skin whitening degenerate into animal manure, colds, flu, meat, fish, shellfish consuming...???
    Enlightened Moderation????

More to the point where will it all end

Enlightened Moderation????

More to the point where will it all end
    Year 5,000,000,001
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Year 5,000,000,001
    wana bet?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information