In our house we've got 4 laptops 2 for my husband (one is for his work and for his personal use) and he got one personal flat screen desk top too. I've got 2 as well (from his work that for recycle he just ask his friend from IT dept if he can get it) so when we get back to Phils soon I'll just bring it and give to my family there as its worthless if Im going to sell it here atleast in Phils its worth a lot. We got 2 telephone and 2 broadband too, our own phone and broadband and his own work phone and broadband. He is not allowed to use our own broadband when his working home for security reason and he needs to log in using his finger print. His company provide him a Blackberry phone with internet access too and a satnav for his car. He got loads of diff high tech keys as well to get in to his office.

Sometimes our house is like an electronic shop already..Aside from my cellphones too that Im collecting after my contract finish (of course pasalubong sa Pinas). Too many gadgets...but that's how things are now I guess get on with it as they said