Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
Ok mike i just done w/ my annulment nearly 7 months,not bad and direct to the point its 150 thousand package deal,i even give my lawyer to one of the member here and she check my lawyer if he is pass on board ,yes he is...he is from manila(not to compete w/ other members recommendation) but just giving u choices and i can assure you he work fairly enough i trusted him

P.S as gemini63 is my friend (so hope she don't mind my post) as she mentioned 50thousand pesos, it can be, but....but....but it isn't included there the psychiatrist, filing fee,the lawyer can ask for more fee but in 150k its installment ,every hearing he ask me to pay 20k and until the decision haven't come out ,you don't need to pay it in full...since you are newbie we really need to put it in public as u cant use private message facilities on the forum here is the atty mobile phone u can ask him directly any question you want to know,but let your g/f do the talking lol,we call here if some one speak in English"spokening dollar" lol +639286569030
Take heed Mike,
Whatever lawyer you use and whatever city you choose to file for the annulment, if you can get through the whole process without her lawyer or any other involved official finding out that a foreigner is involved it really will save you a lot of money.

With regard to her ex, I think it would be wise for your gf to come to some sort of financial agreement with him whereby a bung will be paid, but only if he cooperates completely throughout the process and only when the whole process is complete.
Iain.