Thread: How quick for an annulment?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by familylawyer View Post
    ANNULMENT CASE (based on Psychological Incapacity) GUIDE:
    1. File the Complaint.
    2. Complaint will be served to the defendant, and an ORDER for him/her to file his/her ANSWER.
    3. If there is no answer from the defendant in within 15 days, the court will order the prosecutor to conduct an investigation that there is no-collusion between the parties.
    4. If the prosecutor submits the Certification of No-Collusion, the court will schedule a Preliminary Conference.
    5. During the Preliminary Conference, the Pre-Trial date and the trial dates will be scheduled. Trial dates will depend on how many witnesses will be presented.
    6. After the conclusion of the hearings, it will be submitted for decision.
    7. Upon the release of the Decision, it must be received by the Solicitor -General.
    8. After 30 days from receipt of the Decision by the SOL-GEN, the Decision becomes final!

DURATION: 6 months (in courts with lesser case loads) to up to 2 years. Thus, in filling a case, always consider the venue where the case should be filed.

One and a half month of annulment case is not normal.
    There you go.......

You have been told......

And I believe that it could take even longer.

So, folks, don't make yourself any illusions and assume that you can speedily obtain an annulment in the Phils because it ain't the case....

I presume that a brown envelope in the right hands, from time to time, might help the cause, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

If the person in question obtained one in a month and half it could be well dodgy and and not properly recognised by the courts.

Recently entered into this process , Angie has paid the first 25000 0f a fixed fee of 50000 to her lawer (who is also a city councillor apparently well known for his helping poor people get their annulments in about a year) this does not include the shrinks fee.

My personal view is that I dont have a time limit and am taking a very backseat position in the process realy just having given her the confidence to use her own money to start the ball rolling I will give updates from time to time to let you all know what the process is as I get them
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Thread Information