PDA

View Full Version : Cheating Is Disease

amyburple
5th September 2008, 15:41
Why MEN cheats? :Erm: What do you think the REASONS? :Erm: It's just they want to have Multiple partners or they are not contented with their PARTNERS... Why not tell the truth to the PARTNER! WHY CHEAT.... :Erm::Erm:

I have friends that are UNFAITHFUL to their PARTNER... I feels so bad! :cwm23: I feel sorry to their PARTNER, It's bad to judge people but then your only human and you can really judge on their lifestyle on their doings.... So MANY WHY'S???? :Erm::Erm::Erm: The worst scenario is WOMEN is ALSO CHEATING.:Brick::furious3: Can't think of it that they can do that. awwwww sad! :bigcry::angry: I have 2 office mates they are cheating on their HUSBANDS. The way I look on them they LOOK so very CHEAP and dirty. why why why why!!!!! :Help1::Help1::Help1:

KeithD
5th September 2008, 16:43
Why MEN cheats?

For every cheating man you have a cheating woman.

keithAngel
5th September 2008, 16:53
I have also asked this question to Ladys on line, almost all complained about cheating local men but when I asked them who they cheated with it mostly went silent

I was curious if there was only a small percentage of women involved in these infidelities or if it was an equal problem after all it takes two to tango

"edit" I was typing this while you replied boss, great minds think alike(and fools never differ)LOL:D

Ana_may365
5th September 2008, 16:57
its only natural to the english people[man/woman]to cheat to thier partner.but i dont know any body pilipina here,that they do it to thier partner or hubby.all i know is,we pilipina,if we fall in:luv13: its very deep[cant measure.lol:):):)]its came from the bottom of our heart.

Paulboy
5th September 2008, 18:02
I think it's a tempation or natural to the entire human race, but especially men, and in this country and the west in general since the 70's when it started to become more acceptable [free love etc]. Instead of cheating it became 'an affair'! Sounds much better. Perhaps if men and women are contented with their partners they are more able to resist the tempation. It's human nature to always want what you can't have, and men are always tempted by women, it's hard not to admire a pretty female, women don't usually crash the car looking at a man, men frequently do, or almost! Women are more likely to crash looking in a shop window!

Re multiple partners, I don't think having several wives was ever ruled out in the Bible, it just fell into disuse, probably hard enough to keep one wife happy! [This from a man who has never married!] I have been scammed in the recent past by two filipino ladies, for a substantial figure, letters etc for months, hopes being raised, trips planned, that's a different type of cheating, emotional and financial. You feel a right prat! And wonder are there any genuine people left in this world. Even though you know there are and you have to start again. There you go.

amyburple
6th September 2008, 02:04
I have also asked this question to Ladys on line, almost all complained about cheating local men but when I asked them who they cheated with it mostly went silent

I was curious if there was only a small percentage of women involved in these infidelities or if it was an equal problem after all it takes two to tango

"edit" I was typing this while you replied boss, great minds think alike(and fools never differ)LOL:D

Yea SMALL PERCENTAGE but if you heard WOMEN doing this you cannot imagine WHY especially if their HUSBAND is FAITHFUL on THEM.. Are they really BORN BITCHES like that or WHAT... :Erm::Erm::Erm:In our SOCIETY they said the MEN is very common and sometimes they said ACCEPTABLE that they CHEATS....:doh:doh but WOMEN that's a BIG NO NO. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

amyburple
6th September 2008, 02:09
its only natural to the English people[man/woman]to cheat to their partner.but i don't know any body pilipina here,that they do it to their partner or hubby.all i know is,we pilipina,if we fall in:luv13: its very deep[cant measure.lol:):):)]its came from the bottom of our heart.

Yea that one thing for SURE if FILIPINA will FALL in LOVE that's to the FULLEST to the POINT that sometimes they look like STUPID already :rolleyes::rolleyes:. But in contrary there's still WOMEN who IS CHEATING to their PARTNERS... WHY NOT TELL THE TRUTH, :doh:doh are they not CONCERNED on the CONSQUENCES after ALL. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

keithAngel
6th September 2008, 02:12
Yea SMALL PERCENTAGE but if you heard WOMEN doing this you cannot imagine WHY especially if their HUSBAND is FAITHFUL on THEM.. Are they really BORN BITCHES like that or WHAT... :Erm::Erm::Erm:In our SOCIETY they said the MEN is very common and sometimes they said ACCEPTABLE they CHEATS....:doh:doh but WOMEN that's a BIG NO NO. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

interesting so say its only 5% of women compared to men then for every 20 men they are all cheating with the same woman incredible!!:Erm: they must have very good organizational skills:icon_lol:

amyburple
6th September 2008, 02:13
I think it's a tempation or natural to the entire human race, but especially men, and in this country and the west in general since the 70's when it started to become more acceptable [free love etc]. Instead of cheating it became 'an affair'! Sounds much better. Perhaps if men and women are contented with their partners they are more able to resist the tempation. It's human nature to always want what you can't have, and men are always tempted by women, it's hard not to admire a pretty female, women don't usually crash the car looking at a man, men frequently do, or almost! Women are more likely to crash looking in a shop window!

Re multiple partners, I don't think having several wives was ever ruled out in the Bible, it just fell into disuse, probably hard enough to keep one wife happy! [This from a man who has never married!] I have been scammed in the recent past by two filipino ladies, for a substantial figure, letters etc for months, hopes being raised, trips planned, that's a different type of cheating, emotional and financial. You feel a right prat! And wonder are there any genuine people left in this world. Even though you know there are and you have to start again. There you go.

Well SAID I AGREE with you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: ONLY FEW IN THIS WORLD are FAITHFUL... It's in the BIBLE every good and bad deed/s you made theirs CONSEQUENCE GOD WILL GIVE TO ALL US...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Dedworth
6th September 2008, 02:22
Not a lot to add to this

telford
6th September 2008, 02:44
Lets face the fact, some Filipina only marry foreigner because of financial reasons, and that is the one of the possible reason why they cheat. Because they're not happy with their partner simply because they don't love them. But for those filipina that marry her man for love,its so tiny chance for her to cheat,especially if he take care of her and give her all his time and love.
But as what they said as well, once a cheater always a cheater. so lets watch out for that.
I know a girl in my place who marry a rich old foreigner,he's a nice man but she cheat on him always specially if he went back to his place. The guy is on his 70's and she's on her 20's. I ask her why she do it, and she said that she is not happy with him, so I told her to let him go but she said she cant coz her family need him and she wants to give her daughter a good life. I dont know if I get mad or I feel pity,coz I know her since she was a kid,and she is a nice girl.
So, maybe not all cheaters are bad,some have their personal reason why they do it,but others do it for the sake of cheating and having fun.

KeithD
6th September 2008, 09:03
http://menstuff.org/issues/byissue/infidelitystats.html

Mrs Daddy
6th September 2008, 10:44
cant do anything about it.thats their life and they choose to live their life like that and its thier own will to suffer at the very last time of their marriage life.supposed if they have problem on their marriage they have to talk about it as soon as possible and not leave it like that.am feel sorry for the couple who suffer such problem.

amyburple
6th September 2008, 15:06
cant do anything about it.thats their life and they choose to live their life like that and its thier own will to suffer at the very last time of their marriage life.supposed if they have problem on their marriage they have to talk about it as soon as possible and not leave it like that.am feel sorry for the couple who suffer such problem.

Yea I agree with you.. It's nothing with us. I also feel sorry for them :NoNo::rolleyes:

PeterB
6th September 2008, 16:51
Lets face the fact, some Filipina only marry foreigner because of financial reasons, and that is the one of the possible reason why they cheat. Because they're not happy with their partner simply because they don't love them.

Or because they can get more money by keeping several men 'on the go'?

But for those filipina that marry her man for love,its so tiny chance for her to cheat,especially if he take care of her and give her all his time and love.

... and money? :REGamblMoney01HL1:

paul brogden
6th September 2008, 17:31
i think you will find women are more likely to cheat than men are,. if a rich guy with a big **** comes around she will be tempted

keithAngel
6th September 2008, 17:40
http://menstuff.org/issues/byissue/infidelitystats.html

"Only 46% of men believe that online affairs are adultery." DivorceMag

I am suprised that there are any:Erm:

joebloggs
6th September 2008, 19:24
if a rich guy with a big cock comes around she will be tempted

if the guy didn't come around there would be no cheating :doh

takes 2 to tango, both are equally to blame if they know one or both have a partner already.

if you can't deal with it, move on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

paul brogden
6th September 2008, 19:57
you phil women think phil women dont cheat how funny an english man was killed by a phil women in the phils cos she wanted the money and her lover

maria_and_matt
6th September 2008, 20:26
you phil women think phil women dont cheat how funny an english man was killed by a phil women in the phils cos she wanted the money and her lover

its 1 filipina out of how many million?? gee if you have problems with asian women y look for one? best you stick with a white girl they may be better! it is not only asian women that kills husbands paul...

joebloggs
6th September 2008, 20:32

no, not only do phil women cheat, so do british guys..

and another filipina who killed her husband to add to your list, but then the :censored: deserved it.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/tm_objectid=16826191&method=full&siteid=109975&headline=i-am-a-murderer-a-tees-woman-tells-her-story-name_page.html

your so negative about women :NoNo:

andypaul
6th September 2008, 21:39
its only natural to the english people[man/woman]to cheat to thier partner.but i dont know any body pilipina here,that they do it to thier partner or hubby.all i know is,we pilipina,if we fall in:luv13: its very deep[cant measure.lol:):):)]its came from the bottom of our heart.

So you know exactly what every one is doing, thinking and saying?

Im sure all the Roman catholic priests were totaly honest and perfect till like every group of people they found as well as the good there are the bad.

Never fall for the trap one set of people are good and all others are bad.

Please remember when you qutoe all English(i presume british/european white) people are bad remeber you just insulted many people on here and their familys.
I dont find it natural to cheat on my better half and im English:omg:

Nothing personal just suggesting it maybe wise to rethink that passage or would you show that to all your whitey inlaws? Make sure the mother in law doesn't have a cooking pan in hand at the time:D

Peace love and have a good saturday evening:):xxgrinning--00xx3::)

amyburple
7th September 2008, 03:32
[quote=andypaul;86659]

Im sure all the Roman catholic priests were totaly honest and perfect till like every group of people they found as well as the good there are the bad.

Yes I do heard about CATHOLIC PRIESTS about so many SCANDALS and ANOMALIES... NO BODY is PERFECT in the SIGHT of GOD even PASTORS and REVEREND they commit ADULTERY... And I guess it's human NATURE. Just the fact that WHY PEOPLE can't RESIST on this kind of TEMPTATIONS :Erm::NoNo:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 03:40
Please remember when you quote all English(i presume British/European white) people are bad remember you just insulted many people on here and their family's.
I don't find it natural to cheat on my better half and im English:omg:

Nothing personal just suggesting it maybe wise to rethink that passage or would you show that to all your whitey in laws? Make sure the mother in law doesn't have a cooking pan in hand at the time:D

Originally Posted by Ana_may365 http://filipinaroses.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=86464#post86464)

To Andypaul...let's just respect of ANA_may365, that's what she thinks and that's her opinion! That's her view! Yes you are FAITHFUL to your BEHALF but what she's stating is all BRITISH and you cannot deny that, even my hubby he is British but he stating the FACT that there are many of BRITISH guys are UNFAITFUL...

It's very RARE that you can find BRITISH MEN that are faitfull now a days.. Britsh men that are not PERV. Your WIFE is lucky to have you because you are FAITHFUL to HER. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: So do I I'm lucky to have my HUBBY. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 03:48
its 1 filipina out of how many million?? gee if you have problems with Asian women y look for one? best you stick with a white girl they may be better! it is not only Asian women that kills husbands Paul...

CORRECT... Why waste time to LOOK for ASIAN WOMEN!!!! there are so many GIRLS around the WORLD, Russians, Germans, American Women..So why not LOOK all those and not ASIAN WOMEN :):):)

telford
7th September 2008, 04:20
its 1 filipina out of how many million?? gee if you have problems with asian women y look for one? best you stick with a white girl they may be better! it is not only asian women that kills husbands paul...

I agree!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
7th September 2008, 07:47
Why MEN cheats? :Erm: What do you think the REASONS? :Erm: It's just they want to have Multiple partners or they are not contented with their PARTNERS... Why not tell the truth to the PARTNER! WHY CHEAT.... :Erm::Erm:

I have friends that are UNFAITHFUL to their PARTNER... I feels so bad! :cwm23: I feel sorry to their PARTNER, It's bad to judge people but then your only human and you can really judge on their lifestyle on their doings.... So MANY WHY'S???? :Erm::Erm::Erm: The worst scenario is WOMEN is ALSO CHEATING.:Brick::furious3: Can't think of it that they can do that. awwwww sad! :bigcry::angry: I have 2 office mates they are cheating on their HUSBANDS. The way I look on them they LOOK so very CHEAP and dirty. why why why why!!!!! :Help1::Help1::Help1:

Must be English women, am I right?????
Then again, English men are worse in my opinion, from what I have seen.
Am English/Irish by the way lol
Well I love my Hanzell in Cebu, and am impressed with the Filipinas moral standings.

Need I say more?

C ya...

Fitzy
7th September 2008, 07:51
i think you will find women are more likely to cheat than men are,. if a rich guy with a big **** comes around she will be tempted

Mate, sorry If this offends you, but there are sensitive ppl who use this forum, I mean Women especially so we need to watch what we say ok, by the way I agree with you in part:)

Fitzy
7th September 2008, 07:53

I read about that.
Was the priest right?
Very sad news:NoNo:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 09:07
1. He's super protective of his gadgets. "The main way that trysts are found out is through the discovery of incriminating e-mails, IM chats, cell phone texts or bills," says Belisa Vranich, PsyD, a clinical psychologist in New York City. So if he's being unfaithful, he may guard his gadgets or act really defensive when you innocently touch his phone or computer. It should be a giant red flag if he readily gave you passwords in the past, and now he's more evasive.
2. He steps up the grooming. This is so obvious, but it's a sign many women miss: "If your man starts grooming more without you requesting it, that could be an indication that he's getting intimate with someone else," says Vranich. You can actually thank modern mass media for this tip off. Guys today are used to viewing manscaped dudes onscreen, so if he has another chick to impress with his appearance, he may emulate those ultra-trimmed guys. Another clue: He's spending more time at the gym.

3. He smells different. "When he comes home, if he doesn't smell the same as he did in the morning, and it isn't the scent of soap in the gym or at your home, it may be because he's showered at her place," offers Vranich. So pay attention, because in this case, that old saying "the nose knows" might very well be true.

4. Nothing fazes him anymore. "If he was short-tempered before, a combination of added intimacy and attention could be making him way more relaxed, even downright giddy," Vranich says. Adds Mira Kirshenbaum, author of "When Good People Have Affairs: Inside the Hearts and Minds of People in Two Relationships": "
"If your guy is suddenly going around all happy and whistling, then you need to find out why."

5. He becomes suspicious of you. "If he's normally a mellow type, all of a sudden he may want to know where you are all the time and with whom," says Vranich. "It's the result of him realizing that if he's cheating and it's not that hard, you might also be getting away with it." Also, beware of extremely detailed responses to even your most innocent "How was work today?" queries. He may be preparing epic answers because he's terrified of getting caught.

One caveat: If your romantic life hasn't fallen off, that's no guarantee that he's faithful. "It's a serious mistake to think that affairs are necessarily physical. He may just be unhappy in other parts of the relationship," says Kirshenbaum. In fact, an illicit relationship could even stoke his lust for you.

amyburple
7th September 2008, 09:08
I read about that.
Was the priest right?
Very sad news:NoNo:

Yes So many SCANDALS about THEM... :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

KeithD
7th September 2008, 09:10
3. He smells different.......
....of dried fish......:icon_lol:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 09:12
....of dried fish......:icon_lol:

wahahahahahaha your so FUNNY BOSS... :doh:Rasp::Hellooo::BouncyHappy: hmmmm something fishy here boss.. WHY DID YOU KNOW that is SMELL DRIED FISH :Erm::rolleyes::Erm::rolleyes:

andypaul
7th September 2008, 11:26
Originally Posted by Ana_may365 http://filipinaroses.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=86464#post86464)

To Andypaul...let's just respect of ANA_may365, that's what she thinks and that's her opinion! That's her view! Yes you are FAITHFUL to your BEHALF but what she's stating is all BRITISH and you cannot deny that, even my hubby he is British but he stating the FACT that there are many of BRITISH guys are UNFAITFUL...

It's very RARE that you can find BRITISH MEN that are faitfull now a days.. Britsh men that are not PERV. Your WIFE is lucky to have you because you are FAITHFUL to HER. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: So do I I'm lucky to have my HUBBY. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

So do you say this to all white people you met?

You like to racial and sexually sterotype?

So that means most south east asian females in marriages with british men are off the shelf wifes maill order most likely ex bar girls or worse?

Thats the consenus of many people in the west and i would not be surprise in asia as well.

So where are the facts to show many British men/women are not faithful compared to everyone else in the world? If you could see the facts for the world im sure the amount of faithful to unfaithful is pretty similar all round the world.

Just because he says that should i also belive the sterotypical view of south east asian ladies held by many today?

Sorry but if you hold such broad views of groups of people i hope you dont meet people, who you hope are to employ you or judge you in some way who hold similar views.

amyburple
7th September 2008, 13:33

You like to racial and sexually stereotype?

So that means most south east Asian females in marriages with British men are off the shelf wife's mail order most likely ex bar girls or worse?

That's the consensus of many people in the west and i would not be surprise in Asia as well.

So where are the facts to show many British men/women are not faithful compared to everyone else in the world? If you could see the facts for the world im sure the amount of faithful to unfaithful is pretty similar all round the world.

Just because he says that should i also believe the stereotypical view of south east Asian ladies held by many today?

Sorry but if you hold such broad views of groups of people i hope you don't meet people, who you hope are to employ you or judge you in some way who hold similar views.

I will respect your view point....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
7th September 2008, 13:35

You like to racial and sexually sterotype?

So that means most south east asian females in marriages with british men are off the shelf wifes maill order most likely ex bar girls or worse?

Thats the consenus of many people in the west and i would not be surprise in asia as well.

Just because he says that should i also belive the sterotypical view of south east asian ladies held by many today?

Sorry but if you hold such broad views of groups of people i hope you dont meet people, who you hope are to employ you or judge you in some way who hold similar views.

Well said mate:D

stevenjay4
7th September 2008, 13:53
Cheating on a partner is wrong, no matter if they are male or female, western or Philipino...Its wrong. As is any sort of cruelty be it mental or physical. It makes no difference who you are, its just wrong.
If someone has such strong feelings for someone else, then end your current relationship and move on. The hurt of a cheating partner is unmeasurable, just hope it never happens to anyone. Take it from one that knows.

KeithD
7th September 2008, 15:06
I will respect your view point....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
That's a polite way of saying:
I don't agree with any of that complete crap you came out with :icon_lol:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 15:22
Cheating on a partner is wrong, no matter if they are male or female, western or Philipino...Its wrong. As is any sort of cruelty be it mental or physical. It makes no difference who you are, its just wrong.
If someone has such strong feelings for someone else, then end your current relationship and move on. The hurt of a cheating partner is unmeasurable, just hope it never happens to anyone. Take it from one that knows.

I agree with you... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
7th September 2008, 15:27
That's a polite way of saying:
I don't agree with any of that complete crap you came out with :icon_lol:

I'm really POLITE BOSS :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

andypaul
7th September 2008, 23:22
I'm really POLITE BOSS :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

If your gonna be bigoted always best to be polite

walesrob
7th September 2008, 23:43
Wow, I'm gonna need eye surgery after reading this thread - so many font colours and font sizes. :Cuckoo:

LEAHnew
8th September 2008, 03:34
:Erm:IMO we do have distinct character not to generalized women, men nor race behavior:NoNo:, it’s up to individual who made their life miserable because of cheating. “ LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE ON NEGATIVITY”:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mod Rob when u will undergo eye surgery can i join:D:Rasp::Rasp::Cuckoo:

fred
8th September 2008, 03:35
Wow, I'm gonna need eye surgery after reading this thread - so many font colours and font sizes. :Cuckoo:

Looks like one of my old text books after the teacher took a red pen to it.

A woman was cleaning her husbands dresser drawers when she found 3 golf balls and a box with $2000 in it. She waited for him to come home from the golf course to ask him why these things were hidden in his dresser drawer.

The husband said I'm sorry I hid this from you but the truth is every time I cheated on you over the last 30 years I put a golf ball in the drawer.

The wife was very upset at first but after thinking about it said "I guess 3 times in 30 years is really not that bad! Oh by the way what is the $2000 in the drawer.

The husband replied" Well every time I got to a dozen balls I sold them".
:icon_lol:

fred
8th September 2008, 03:39
A blonde suspects that her boyfriend is cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun.

She goes to his apartment that same day, with the gun in hand. Sure enough, when she opens the door, she finds her boyfriend in the arms of a redhead. She points the gun at her boyfriend at stares him down for a moment. Then, suddenly, she's overcome with grief, so she puts the gun up to the side her head.

Her boyfriend screams, "Honey, don't do it..."

The blonde yells back, "Shut up! You're next!"

LEAHnew
8th September 2008, 03:39
A woman was cleaning her husbands dresser drawers when she found 3 golf balls and a box with $2000 in it. She waited for him to come home from the golf course to ask him why these things were hidden in his dresser drawer.

The husband said I'm sorry I hid this from you but the truth is every time I cheated on you over the last 30 years I put a golf ball in the drawer.

The wife was very upset at first but after thinking about it said "I guess 3 times in 30 years is really not that bad! Oh by the way what is the $2000 in the drawer.

:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol: Nice one

amyburple
8th September 2008, 11:13
Looks like one of my old text books after the teacher took a red pen to it.

A blonde suspects that her boyfriend is cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun.

She goes to his apartment that same day, with the gun in hand. Sure enough, when she opens the door, she finds her boyfriend in the arms of a redhead. She points the gun at her boyfriend at stares him down for a moment. Then, suddenly, she's overcome with grief, so she puts the gun up to the side her head.

Hmmmmmmmmmm What funny joke here :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

keithAngel
8th September 2008, 22:35

Fred Im shocked at you reinforcing that old stereotype that dumb women are blonde:rolleyes:......but you picked a good thread:D

PeterB
9th September 2008, 11:29
that old stereotype that dumb women are blonde
Perhaps that is the real reason why we choose filipinas!

keithAngel
9th September 2008, 13:20
Perhaps that is the real reason why we choose filipinas!

Not dyed in the wool huh :xxanimal-smiley-085 :Erm:

amyburple
9th September 2008, 19:36
If you want to have healthy RELATIONSHIP don't ever dare to CHEAT.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
10th September 2008, 00:48
If you want to have healthy RELATIONSHIP don't ever dare to CHEAT.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Quiet right .......find another swinger then you will all be happy:D

fred
10th September 2008, 04:31
Quiet right .......find another swinger then you will all be happy:D
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

PeterB
10th September 2008, 07:56
Quiet right
I guess that silence is important!

amyburple
18th September 2008, 14:03
I guess that silence is important!

SILENCE is not the answer in CHEATING I guess... They said if you will play fire there's really smoke :):):)

amyburple
18th September 2008, 14:51
My bf is English but he never cheats and im proud of him. Before I dated him, he had a long distance relationship for 5 years and he met her family but the malaysian gal cheated on him. He was guted and never dated anyone for a year. I think some people are extreme when they are inlove. When i met him, he looks really tense and nervous. He was really miserable but I did help him emotionaly and supported him and restore his confidence. I think its not right to generalised people. I never judge people. I always give them the benefit of the doubt. The common thing about me n my bf is that we are both reserved. :)

that's good... same here my hubby her brit partner before cheated on her same her my filipino cheated on me..so whn we started our relationship there still distance coz we don't like to experience the pain tht we had but now we're fine, everything is in GOD'S control planning to get married next year :):):)

We have different views, different perceptions in life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terrielicious
18th September 2008, 21:55
Gossip is idle talk or rumor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumor), especially about the personal or private affairs of others. :)

I thought u didnt like people who gossip? :Erm::Erm::Erm: