PDA

View Full Version : Third visit to see Panaginip

aposhark
9th January 2009, 00:06
Hello everyone :)

Sorry I haven't been posting very much recently.
It has been a combination of 60-70 hour weeks, moving house and also a terrible "3 mobile" internet connection at the new place.

Anyway, I have booked and paid for my flight (£482) LHR/HKG/CEB return.

I left my beautiful wife in Cebu airport last August and it will be over five months when we meet again in less than a couple of weeks.
I know many of you have been through this before and many are still enduring being apart, but for me, I have realised that I didn't know the meaning of loneliness until I met my Panaginip.
When we leave, we often don't know how long it will be until we can be together again.
Unforeseen events change the plan at times :yikes:

We will do the visa together and then we will have to separate once more for the last wait until she can join me in England.
I believe two weeks should be enough time to get the visa done.
Any tips/advice on making sure it will be done during this time frame?

I know when she flies to join me is when our lives can truly start together and the adventure of being with her everyday will be so much fun. Even if the credit crunch gets worse, at least we can share the days without work together.

I will be able to see her pretty face soon instead of just hearing her voice from many thousands of miles away :Rasp:

So, for others who are apart like ourselves, keep strong :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
9th January 2009, 01:20
So sweet ,you really sound lovesick,good luck mike as i always says to both of you,this forum has a luck ,lol once you are a member here,never heard of any one denied (frances and philip but still they manage to won on the appeal) settlement are always fine , gathering all the necessary doc and info here on the forum,and also that was spouse ,u know more chance......no .not chance...i'm silly.....you will have the spouse visa i 'll assure you

simplicity
9th January 2009, 03:17
God Bless your trip to PI and Good luck in your application..

reginacarlson
9th January 2009, 03:27
That's great, I'm happy for you! :REDancedancer08:

simplelife
9th January 2009, 03:36
Have a nice journey Aposhark and goodluck to your Panaginip`s visa application. Your love story is simply amazing and your post is inspiring.
Yes, I can imagine how your Panaginip feels now, the reward of being away from your love-one temporarily is the joy in your heart on the next time you see each other again.
Best wishes to both of you.

aposhark
9th January 2009, 04:16
So sweet ,you really sound lovesick,good luck mike as i always says to both of you,this forum has a luck ,lol once you are a member here,never heard of any one denied (frances and philip but still they manage to won on the appeal) settlement are always fine , gathering all the necessary doc and info here on the forum,and also that was spouse ,u know more chance......no .not chance...i'm silly.....you will have the spouse visa i 'll assure you

Thanks for the reassuring words, Juliet :)

When we meet "that" special partner, we want to get everything right and the help and kindness of everyone here in this forum has helped immeasurably in this quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
9th January 2009, 04:20
Hi simplicity & reginacarlson

aposhark
9th January 2009, 04:32
Have a nice journey Aposhark and goodluck to your Panaginip`s visa application. Your love story is simply amazing and your post is inspiring.
Yes, I can imagine how your Panaginip feels now, the reward of being away from your love-one temporarily is the joy in your heart on the next time you see each other again.
Best wishes to both of you.

Hi simplelife :)
Yes, that feeling of expectation is growing by the day.
I have been trying to suppress any feelings of real happiness for many months - to make the time pass by easier.
Now though, when I hear the giggles of delight from Rochelyn down the phone line, the joy is palpable and is replacing the sudden pangs of loneliness that has been with me for so long. Longing for her that can often be felt in the stomach, something that separation inflicts :NoNo:

Now I just want to see Cebu City below me as the plane descends, knowing that my Panaginip is there :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:
Saying goodbyes in airports are soooo bad, but reuniting is almost too good to describe in words.

simplelife
9th January 2009, 04:58
Hi simplelife :)
Saying goodbyes in airports are soooo bad, but reuniting is almost too good to describe in words.

I cant remember now how many goodbyes and hellos at the airport we had.:bigcry:
Even we are on for long long period of time, its been almost six years now. I still crying at night when I feel so low, but thanks to the technology now that I can get in touch with him more often.

Earlier we were discussing about his future visit here and I just can`t wait to see him again and hug him and kiss him even in the middle of the crowd in the airport and the best thing is we will fly back to UK.:)

aposhark
9th January 2009, 05:13
.......and I just can`t wait to see him again and hug him and kiss him even in the middle of the crowd in the airport....... :)

I'm impressed :)
I think my wife is much more shy in public.
When I try to kiss her in public I hear "Public dear, public dear" :yikes::yikes:

Come to think of it, I have seldomly seen Filipinos kiss in public.
I wonder what my wife will think when she comes to live in the UK and sees plenty of folk doing the tonsil tango :icon_lol: :cwm12::cwm12: :Cuckoo::Cuckoo: :icon_lol:

PeterB
9th January 2009, 09:57
Haha ... I kissed Ruby in the middle of NCCC Mall yesterday! I'm not sure who was more shocked - her, or all the onlookers (including the security guards, who failed to supress their astonishment)!

I am thankful that we've only ever had to part twice. Since my arrival here on my third visit, we've not been apart for more than a few hours.

vbkelly
9th January 2009, 10:11
When I try to kiss her in public I hear "Public dear, public dear" :yikes::yikes:

I wonder what my wife will think when she comes to live in the UK and sees plenty of folk doing the tonsil tango :icon_lol: :cwm12::cwm12: :Cuckoo::Cuckoo: :icon_lol:

me too i don't like kissing in the public but the emotion of love is over the sky and im very much proud to my handsome husband.

IainBusby
9th January 2009, 10:31

It has been a combination of 60-70 hour weeks, moving house and also a terrible "3 mobile" internet connection at the new place.

I left my beautiful wife in Cebu airport last August and it will be over five months when we meet again in less than a couple of weeks.
I know many of you have been through this before and many are still enduring being apart, but for me, I have realised that I didn't know the meaning of loneliness until I met my Panaginip.
When we leave, we often don't know how long it will be until we can be together again.

We will do the visa together and then we will have to separate once more for the last wait until she can join me in England.

I know when she flies to join me is when our lives can truly start together and the adventure of being with her everyday will be so much fun. Even if the credit crunch gets worse, at least we can share the days without work together.

I will be able to see her pretty face soon instead of just hearing her voice from many thousands of miles away :Rasp:

Just make sure that everything that you could possibly need (papers, documents etc) for the application is available especially anything that is currently in the UK. Download the application checklist before you leave and tick each item off one by one, I'm sure your application will be successful.

Enjoy your trip and regards to Rochelyn.

Louella & Iain. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

simplelife
9th January 2009, 10:58

:icon_lol: I know its not common to see Filipinas kissing in public, but for me I do not care what other people think or say. I love him and miss him so much and theres nothing wrong give him welcome kiss.:)

IainBusby
9th January 2009, 11:06
:icon_lol: I know its not common to see Filipinas kissing in public, but for me I do not care what other people think or say. I love him and miss him so much and theres nothing wrong give him welcome kiss.:)

I remember the first time I went with my wife to visit her family. Just before we left her elder sister phoned to tell her to to remind me, NO PDA's (Public Displays of Affection). It all seemed a bit crazy to me because I'm sure everyone really knew we were sharing a hotel room, but as far they were concerned my gf, now wife was staying at her boarding house 5 miles away.

PeterB
9th January 2009, 11:20
I'm sure everyone really knew we were sharing a hotel room, but as far they were concerned my gf, now wife was staying at her boarding house 5 miles away.

That sounds familiar!

LEAHnew
9th January 2009, 12:00
When I try to kiss her in public I hear "Public dear, public dear" :yikes::yikes::

indeed a true Filipina:xxgrinning--00xx3:

have a safe trip Aposhark:xxgrinning--00xx3:
In addition i just want to remind you to bring the original documents you will be needed for your wife visa application same like my kukupops did (we save a bit for courier charge:D) such as:

original brith certificate
Full copy of your passport, personal details and Phil. Immigration stamp in full color
Scanned copy of driver’s license
Phone bill
Council tax
TV License
Mortgaged
Letter of Employment
Wage Slips
P60 end of Year Employment
Bank Statements
Letter of support
Sponsor’s Decree of Divorce Absolute
Boarding Passes and E-tickets

then the rest is from your wife documentation

I am not sure if all of them are needed for spouse visa application:Erm: coz mine is fiancee, just to remind you a few:) I hope it helps:xxgrinning--00xx3:

all the best,
Leah

aposhark
9th January 2009, 12:10
.....Enjoy your trip and regards to Rochelyn.
Louella & Iain. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Louella & Iain
Thanks :cwm12: will do and then hopefully in a few months we will take the
A45 to come to say "hello" :Hellooo:

aposhark
9th January 2009, 12:17
.......just to remind you a few:) I hope it helps:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Leah for taking the time to post the reminder list :)

kimmi
9th January 2009, 12:29

Goodluck to u Mike and Rochelyn..just make sure u prepare all the documents needed and be honest with everything, I don't think they will gonna refuse wifey's application..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pls say my regards to ur Panaginip..:D

aposhark
9th January 2009, 13:13
.....pls say my regards to ur Panaginip..:D

Will do kimmi, and thanks :)

Ann07
9th January 2009, 14:10
Goodluck and have a safe journey aposhark:) Rochelyn will be jumping and over the moon to see you again. so sweet:)

Mrs.JMajor
9th January 2009, 14:13
See yah mike :Hellooo:

somebody
9th January 2009, 14:27
Good news you get to go back, real tough being apart good luck and Bon voyage Sir.

Piamed
9th January 2009, 16:17
Good luck to you mate and your Panaginip!! Forgive me, I cannot remember your precise situation currently. I'm presuming you have already submitted the application and are hoping to be there just after the 3months will expire so you can return together.

If that is the case, then I don't believe you can do much more in the interim. Unless you are concerned about any area of the application, in which case you can perhaps, send in advance of your departure, any 'beefing up' items you have, which she can produce in an interview should she be called for one.

Bon voyage and God bless you both!

Sim11UK
9th January 2009, 18:02
Good luck! there Apo
Just a matter of time really. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm getting married myself, this year. We still haven't set a date yet. Hopefully going over in march, for my third trip, to get the ball rolling. :)

Mrs Daddy
9th January 2009, 19:09
goodluck to you mike and to your lovely wife :)

alicat
9th January 2009, 19:17
thats great..im happy for u.have a safe trip

aposhark
11th January 2009, 14:43
Thaks again to all for kind wishes :)

cheesewiz
11th January 2009, 23:33

how sweet of you...your wife should know how lucky she is having you:Rasp:
oh, i wish i can find my panaginip soon. Im seeing someone for a month now, well, i think a few more sleep and he is my panaginip too:rolleyes:

good luck to her visa...for sure you'll be together soon and start having a headache...filipina mood lol:D

5olidsnake
11th January 2009, 23:48
good luck aposhark:xxgrinning--00xx3:

the anxiety / waiting will kill you both after the application is made, but its all worth it in the end

then when your wifes here you go through it all again opening joint bank accounts, registering at the GP's, getting NI number (which we still have not done yet 1 year later):ARsurrender:

its great to hear the stories from other members, it just brings a smile to my face remembering all the same feelings

regards martin

aposhark
12th January 2009, 01:42
good luck aposhark:xxgrinning--00xx3:

the anxiety / waiting will kill you both after the application is made, but its all worth it in the end

then when your wifes here you go through it all again opening joint bank accounts, registering at the GP's, getting NI number (which we still have not done yet 1 year later):ARsurrender:

its great to hear the stories from other members, it just brings a smile to my face remembering all the same feelings

regards martin

Thanks Martin :)

aposhark
12th January 2009, 01:57
how sweet of you...your wife should know how lucky she is having you:Rasp:
oh, i wish i can find my panaginip soon. Im seeing someone for a month now, well, i think a few more sleep and he is my panaginip too:rolleyes:

good luck to her visa...for sure you'll be together soon and start having a headache...filipina mood lol:D

Hi cheesewiz,
Thanks, but believe me, I am not perfect by a long chalk and have my foibles and idiosyncrasies like the rest of us.

I really want to see all the moods of my wife, at least she would be there for me to LOOK at her :cwm12:
I am so sad at being away from her, just remembering with joy at how full-on her love was when we were together. It was the lovely touchy-feely ways she had that I'm guessing is a trait of all Filipinas from the comments others make on this forum.
I have still not recovered from meeting her and probably never will.
I am the lucky one :icon_lol:

adam&chryss
12th January 2009, 02:08
i'm sure your panaginip is excited too on ur visit :)
nice and sweet endearment by the way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

best of luck!!!

=> adamchryssyujinisaac

viewer
12th January 2009, 15:59
Hi cheesewiz,
Thanks, but believe me, I am not perfect by a long chalk and have my foibles and idiosyncrasies like the rest of us.

I really want to see all the moods of my wife, at least she would be there for me to LOOK at her :cwm12:
I am so sad at being away from her, just remembering with joy at how full-on her love was when we were together. It was the lovely touchy-feely ways she had that I'm guessing is a trait of all Filipinas from the comments others make on this forum.
I have still not recovered from meeting her and probably never will.
I am the lucky one :icon_lol:

You're lucky to have her and she is lucky to have you.:D