PDA

View Full Version : drinking in zamboanga city :(

kermit123
18th February 2009, 15:15
after constant lies of my wife a pinoy i am so pissed of with whole country and people . i payed for her to do a caregivers couse she has only been bunking of going to friends from 7 am to 10 pm saying she was at collage, things are getting really so bad :( i dont drink but i went out drinking in zamboanga city on my own my wifes sister said no no its to dangerouse but you know a mad brummy im going out . best night i have had in months i went to one bar . great had drink 3 beers .:)then while i was leaveing a police car pulled up . were you going sir i said just few beers round town . thay said come on we ll take you round . me think fu k this is going to cost me but no i had two great cops only drunk coke took me round 5 or 6 bars wowwwwwww what a great night and 2 great cops (i still carry a gun in case ) but it was great night :)but haveing a bad marrige in a diffrent country you feel so alone only 3 or 4 white guys in town being lonly is so bloody hard drinking isent answer but it helps now and then .i wish i was back in uk when my pdic from closed banks is sorted i ll come back to uk.all best gaz (sorry bad spelling not feeling to good at moment )

bornatbirth
18th February 2009, 15:32
you seem to having a hard time there?

try not to get so down!

anyway with those policemen as your body guards you can go out drinking everynight?

nids123
18th February 2009, 15:53
hi sorry to hear ur so upsit just try to cool down and relax.

kermit123
18th February 2009, 16:06
not the answer drinking but thanks for comment it so bad im spending 13 hours day on my own really ****, and if i start drinking every day i now i ll do somethink stupid and i just carnt have that here .just so depressing im getting lower and lower been a week since this **** has started.you now you never see a problem comeing everythink was ok for 4 years but all sudden bang. at least in uk i can talk to my family. but here all pinoys thay stick together like glue no one say word against another pinoy (my wife) sounds really bad but in tears here ffs a 50 year old man upset il have to go you all take care gaz

Sim11UK
18th February 2009, 16:21
Sorry you're having a hard time there Kermit. You must feel pretty isolated.
I enjoy reading your posts, as you usually seem happy go lucky.
I thought you were having a good time...apart from having to dodge the kidnappers. :cwm24:

nigel
18th February 2009, 19:01
Chill out that's what I say pal! Just do the things that make you happy!:xxgrinning--00xx3: We can't count on other people to make us happy and do the right things, they'll disapoint you again and again!:icon_lol: It's just the way life is! Be more selfish I say! Ha haaaaa! Do what pleases you! (at least sometimes..:icon_lol:)

Piamed
18th February 2009, 19:47
Hey my friend, sorry for the bad experience. Don't blame the people or country for her misgivings though - you had fun with some nice cops. I've met great ones too; much nicer than over here.

Mrs Daddy
19th February 2009, 21:44
oh dear:doh oh dear:NoNo: oh dear:bigcry: am sorry to hear that but in marriage there is ups and downs.I think best way to do is to sit down your wife and have a heart to heart talk.come on guys we have to take our vows seriously as we both have said for better or for worse hey!am sure you could handle this through :xxgrinning--00xx3: