PDA

View Full Version : Another batch of members waiting for their visas

Pages : [1] 2

Mrs.JMajor
30th April 2009, 18:07
DeltonMay.....Submit Dec 19,still on process, Visa granted July 15, long live the King, lol
Empott.........Submit March 31
Mickcant.......Submit April 16
Mjaes............Submit April 22
Rayoflight......Submit April 23, got her visa August 04
Rob&lol..........Submit April 23
Ji&Ma............Submit April 23
Sunshine........... Submit April 28
Cyrob................Submit April 30
Nton...............Submit april 30
Jonnywina......Submit May 22
Jed.................Submit June 01
Jem................Submit July 02
meandwifey.....Submit July 03
Leahnew.........Got her visa in 11 weeks
Lunalove........got her visa 12 weeks of waiting
Pat.........................Got her visa in 3 months(applied March 23 exactly 3 months June 23)
Paulgee......... Submit March 25, visa come July 02 (14 weeks and 1 day)

kimmi
30th April 2009, 18:13
also...

SHIRLEY (paulgee)

LUNA (lunaloves)

ATE EMS (EMPOTT)

MARICEL ( JI & MA)

Goodluck Guys..

Chrisirene
30th April 2009, 18:14
GoodLuck Guys!

Mrs.JMajor
30th April 2009, 18:20
good luck to you all guys:Hellooo:

ps....Thanks Mod Dom/Admin as well for editing the title

tiN
30th April 2009, 20:16
Wow Goodluck :Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
30th April 2009, 20:18
GooLuck to all of you....

Ji&Ma
30th April 2009, 20:35
Thank you all so much for your support:Hellooo: Hope the result is going to be in our favour, we are biting our nails now and it is just first week of waiting behind:doh My fingers will be few centimetres shorter at the end I reckon:omg::icon_lol:

rayofLight
30th April 2009, 20:49
ok guys put your name on the list....lol

Sunshine......

Cyrob....

Leah....

Pat....

who else ? :Erm:

rayoflight(shiela)
i submitted last april 23..

thejarvs
30th April 2009, 21:01
Good luck to you all :) your nerves will be shot but it's all so worth it.

estherboaz
30th April 2009, 22:28
me too...shierra...i submitted my application last february 25.

PAT
1st May 2009, 00:46

Sunshine......

Cyrob....

Leah....

Pat....

LeahNEW as well ....

Mrs.JMajor
1st May 2009, 01:03
LeahNEW as well ....

Yeah,that was leah on the 3rd :Erm:

PAT
1st May 2009, 03:25
Yeah,that was leah on the 3rd :Erm:

:doh:):):) didnt know.....

kimmi
1st May 2009, 09:53
also....

DYANNESKY (student visa)

DELTONMAY

MICH

JENNIFER (Mickcant's wife)

and more to come..Goodlcuk and goodluck and goodluck to everyone..:D

vbkelly
1st May 2009, 10:01

Sunshine......

Cyrob....

Leah....

Pat....

goodluck to all applicants!

Sconnie
1st May 2009, 15:19
Good Luck to all of you waiting for visa's listed here and all of those not listed...

sunshine
1st May 2009, 15:25
Thank you to all who wishes us goodluck:Hellooo:

We hope and pray we will have successful applications:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
1st May 2009, 16:47
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: With every blessings!!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

lunaloves7
1st May 2009, 21:52
I lodged my visa application on the 24th March so that will be 6 weeks on Tuesday. Anyone waiting longer than 6 weeks?

LEAHnew
2nd May 2009, 02:09
:Hellooo: Goodluck to all of us waiting:)

me too...shierra...i submitted my application last february 25.

:rolleyes:so 8-9 weeks waiting, it's on d way sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LeahNEW as well ....

:doh:):):) didnt know.....
:D
Thanks Pat, we're the same date of application btw:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I lodged my visa application on the 24th March so that will be 6 weeks on Tuesday. Anyone waiting longer than 6 weeks?

Sis estherboaz more than 8 weeks now:)so let us expect a little longer, and I guess another reason of taking time processing coz of many holiday listed:Erm::bigcry::doh

Thanks everyone for the support and the good wishes:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
2nd May 2009, 08:49

Sunshine......

Cyrob....

Leah....

Pat....

Pennybarry:D

Mjaes
16th June 2009, 16:53
any updates everyone??? :-)

sunshine
16th June 2009, 19:40
I am still waiting...it's our 8th week. We keep checking our status everyday:doh

Ji&Ma
16th June 2009, 21:14
:Erm:You are not alone, we are still waiting too - eighth week nearly finished:bigcry::doh

somebody
16th June 2009, 23:25
When the batch all have the good news is there a Prom:Erm:

Good luck to those still waiting. Dont forget to warn Mr Boss admin po so he can get his prom dress out of the drycleaners in time:D

Arthur Little
16th June 2009, 23:38
Good luck everyone

HEAR, HEAR !!

May I take the opportunity to join Juliet - and all the other posters on this thread - in wishing each and every one of our friends listed, all the very best with their visa applications. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
17th June 2009, 05:56
Thank you guys for the good wishes. Without your support, we will be :Cuckoo:.

PAT
17th June 2009, 11:11
Thanks to all of you who wishes us goodluck...hope and pray ours are coming soon..!

Ji&Ma
17th June 2009, 15:18
Thank you all people for you unceasing support, very appreciated:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Cheers bunch.....:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::D

sheila_ADY
17th June 2009, 16:51
Good Luck to all of you...While waiting, enjoy your life in Pinas with your family...make the most of it.And let us know of the results.Agian Good Luck.

Hi Juliettt..

brian&maddy
18th June 2009, 00:11

Sunshine......

Cyrob....

Leah....

Pat....

Empott

Ji&Ma

Please include me to your list Mrs Major... I have been waiting for SIX MONTHS now :bigcry:

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 08:36
Please include me to your list Mrs Major... I have been waiting for SIX MONTHS now :bigcry:

OK, on the list now :D huh:yikes: more than to dyann 5 months, dont worrry you'll have it, my angel tongue works:xxcheeky-smiley-013:xxparty-smiley-004:

So dont qoute that, lol your name wasnt there, I edit it now:cwm38:

LEAHnew
18th June 2009, 13:32
................. I have been waiting for SIX MONTHS now :bigcry:

that's a long wait sis, have u tried to email or phoning the embassy?:Erm:
or maybe a visit to embassy, my friend Gracia143 did it and she got her visa on hand :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=5172&highlight=gracia

Goodluck:)

mickcant
18th June 2009, 15:09
[QUOTE=Mrs.JMajor;132073]ok guys put your name on the list....lol

Sunshine......

Cyrob....

Leah....

Pat....

Empott

Ji&Ma

DeltonMay
Jennifer and Michael :Brick:

Mjaes
18th June 2009, 16:48
wonder why it's taking so long lately to get visa approval. deltonmay that's a really long time! suggest you call the embassy right away. i wish everyone good luck! :-) please do keep us posted. good news always give hope to people who visit this site. :-)

Ji&Ma
18th June 2009, 17:01
wonder why it's taking so long lately to get visa approval. deltonmay that's a really long time! suggest you call the embassy right away. i wish everyone good luck! :-) please do keep us posted. good news always give hope to people who visit this site. :-)
I reckon that is because they made some kind of visa processing centre for South east Asia of Manila embassy...:Erm::NoNo:
That is what I've read somewhere...:Erm:
If I'm wrong somebody correct me please...

brian&maddy
18th June 2009, 22:51
Hello there. I knew all of you would be surprised. As the matter of fact Im so stressed waiting and its really miserable. I tried to phone the embassy so many times but, with no luck at all, their phone were just ringing like no one in their office bothers to answer. And sometimes its just a mere busy tone. I have sent them emails as well asking about the real status of my application and sometimes I asked them what is taking too long with the processing of my app. I do get email from them but they dont make any sense at all. One time I got an email from them saying that they have just forwarded my email to the concerned entry clearance officer (that's all!)...:NoNo: doesnt make any sense! My fiance has been sending emails to the embassy too but he gets NO response at all! Im worried about him. Naturally he is such a very patient guy. But lately i noticed that he is having his moods. I really dont have any idea where my application is heading. But I do hope its not going hayward:bigcry:
Thank you guys for the concern:) I will keep you posted, whatever will happen with my application.
Thanks Mrs Major:)

Ji&Ma
18th June 2009, 22:58
Hello there. I knew all of you would be surprised. As the matter of fact Im so stressed waiting and its really miserable. I tried to phone the embassy so many times but, with no luck at all, their phone were just ringing like no one in their office bothers to answer. And sometimes its just a mere busy tone. I have sent them emails as well asking about the real status of my application and sometimes I asked them what is taking too long with the processing of my app. I do get email from them but they dont make any sense at all. One time I got an email from them saying that they have just forwarded my email to the concerned entry clearance officer (that's all!)...:NoNo: doesnt make any sense! My fiance has been sending emails to the embassy too but he gets NO response at all! Im worried about him. Naturally he is such a very patient guy. But lately i noticed that he is having his moods. I really dont have any idea where my application is heading. But I do hope its not going hayward:bigcry:
Thank you guys for the concern:) I will keep you posted, whatever will happen with my application.
Are you waiting for FIANCÉE visa for half a year already???:Erm:
Ohhhh, I would say they mislaid you app then, because this isn't right.:NoNo:
They have some standards set (see this UKBA link: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/aboutus/customerservicestandards/) so I would advise you to try to phone them and e-mail them as often as you can...
Goodluck and fingers crossed for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 23:00
He My fiance has been sending emails to the embassy too but he gets NO response at all! Im worried about him. Naturally he is such a very patient guy.

Fiancee ?? :yikes: You mean your applying fiancee visa:yikes: Gosh! why the hell in 6 months now????? :cwm24:

brian&maddy
18th June 2009, 23:05
Are you waiting for FIANCÉE visa for half a year already???:Erm:
Ohhhh, I would say they mislaid you app then, because this isn't right.:NoNo:
They have some standards set (see this UKBA link: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/aboutus/customerservicestandards/) so I would advise you to try to phone them and e-mail them as often as you can...
Goodluck and fingers crossed for you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes youre right! its already half a year today 19th June. There is the possibility that they mislaid my app and my docs:bigcry: I wonder whether visa applications expires?

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 23:09
Yes youre right! its already half a year today 19th June. There is the possibility that they mislaid my app and my docs:bigcry: I wonder whether visa applications expires?

Geeesshh, you have all the right to bug them, go on, its your right now, go go go, keep calling and emailing them, its not really right:doh

brian&maddy
18th June 2009, 23:10
Fiancee ?? :yikes: You mean your applying fiancee visa:yikes: Gosh! why the hell in 6 months now????? :cwm24:
Haay naku Mrs Major:bigcry: stressfull talaga di ba? yung batch mate ko, si Shei and her daughter, they are is Wales now. I dont know what is going on with these people at the embassy and whats keeping them too long to work on the processing of my application. Its making me nuts:Brick: I am so disappointed about the way they work.

mickcant
18th June 2009, 23:10
Hi all,:doh
this is a real worry that could affect many of us, if they do not answer the phone what can we do?:Brick:
Mick.

brian&maddy
18th June 2009, 23:12
Geeesshh, you have all the right to bug them, go on, its your right now, go go go, keep calling and emailing them, its not really right:doh

Thats what im doing. they can call me bugger or whatever they like. Pero i got no luck most of the times sa phone. If not ringing, its just a mere busy tone.

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 23:13
Hi all,:doh
this is a real worry that could affect many of us, if they do not answer the phone what can we do?:Brick:
Mick.
Your right, as the new place of British Embassy in Taguig wasnt ideal for just go and visit w/o appointment, no one will entertain you there, only guards and they will ask you "Do u have appointment?" if you said "No" ,then go home:doh

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 23:15
Thats what im doing. they can call me bugger or whatever they like. Pero i got no luck most of the times sa phone. If not ringing, its just a mere busy tone.

Are you sure your calling the right #, because when my hubby follow up my application just last Feb, he call ed from UK, he manage to get through:)

brian&maddy
18th June 2009, 23:21
Are you sure your calling the right #, because when my hubby follow up my application just last Feb, he call ed from UK, he manage to get through:)

Im sure these these are right number: 858-2297/ 8582398
You gave me these numbers mrs major, remember?:)

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 23:27
Yesssss, that was the #'s hubby called, gosh ! scary !! why the hell took 6 months your application:furious3: Aaarrgghh I know there is one member here who waited for like 4 months, but yours is really not :Help1:
Try email this and give all your details and full name, DOB and passport# ,I email them about my son application, they replied to me so quick ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

brian&maddy
18th June 2009, 23:33
Yesssss, that was the #'s hubby called, gosh ! scary !! why the hell took 6 months your application:furious3: Aaarrgghh I know there is one member here who waited for like 4 months, but yours is really not :Help1:
Try email this and give all your details and full name, DOB and passport# ,I email them about my son application, they replied to me so quick ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Thats the same add where i send emails. I can assure you, that they do not respond to my emails so quick. It takes 3 to 5 days before i get to hear from them and when i do, it doesnt make any sense at all. They wont even answer any of the questions i was asking. It sounds real scary. Sana they are have not misplaced my original docs:bigcry:

Ji&Ma
19th June 2009, 00:04
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Thats the same add where i send emails. I can assure you, that they do not respond to my emails so quick. It takes 3 to 5 days before i get to hear from them and when i do, it doesnt make any sense at all. They wont even answer any of the questions i was asking. It sounds real scary. Sana they are have not misplaced my original docs:bigcry:
Ohhh gosh, not good at all then...:NoNo::bigcry:
My advice is to try to pester them with e-mail and phone calls as much as possible because your processing time even doesn't fall into their standards now... Did you checked them from my post? I guess you are well beyond the 24 week borderline now...:doh
Do you have any "complications" (kids, annulment etc...)?:Erm:
I just hope something like this isn't going to happen to us...

Mrs.JMajor
19th June 2009, 00:27
Another breaking the records, sorry to hear that May

sunshine
19th June 2009, 04:27

Your situation is very scary, it is so unfair six months :yikes::yikes::omg::omg::Brick: God where the h**** is your application seems something is wrong the way they answer your emails.

I hope this will not happen to us, it will be 9th week of waiting next week:bigcry::bigcry::doh

Jay&Zobel
20th June 2009, 10:35
But did they already encash the Manager's Cheque visa fee payment? Hmmm... If yes, then it really isn't right. But if they haven't, then your application might have been lost in the post?

Deltonmay hope things will be well soon!!!

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 10:48
But did they already encash the Manager's Cheque visa fee payment? Hmmm... If yes, then it really isn't right. But if they haven't, then your application might have been lost in the post?

:Erm: Sorry quite didnt understand what you mean sis,we didnt post our application now, we submit it personally in VFS, I do understand there are lots of difference now, since you applied yours :):)

Jay&Zobel
20th June 2009, 13:24

:Erm: Sorry quite didnt understand what you mean sis,we didnt post our application now, we submit it personally in VFS, I do understand there are lots of difference now, since you applied yours :):)

True, not by post anymore, I stand corrected, but even if you have submitted the application by post/personal the processing time will be the same right?... but I just wonder if they have taken the money already? Half a year is such a long wait.

rayofLight
20th June 2009, 13:48

Sunshine......

Cyrob....

Leah....

Pat....

Empott

Ji&Ma

DeltonMay

Jed Christian

including me...last april 23'09

aryM
20th June 2009, 14:25
including me...last april 23'09

NtoN too...:Erm:

Pepe n Pilar
20th June 2009, 14:25

Does it make any difference if we lodge our application by post or submit them personally? I thought the processing time is the same. If the documents are complete and satisfactory they will process it within the specific time indicated and when they notice something is lacking on the documents they call for interview? If the cheque has been cashed already does it mean the documents submitted is already in process?

Ji&Ma
20th June 2009, 14:31
Does it make any difference if we lodge our application by post or submit them personally? I thought the processing time is the same. If the documents are complete and satisfactory they will process it within the specific time indicated and when they notice something is lacking on the documents they call for interview? If the cheque has been cashed already does it mean the documents submitted is already in process?
Just a reminder -:NoNo:you can NOT lodge :NoNo:your application through post any more as you need to undergo biometrics - fingerprint scanning and photo...
About processing times - UKBA set some standards they are trying to upkeep:

Our agreed standards are:

To complete 90% of straightforward*, non-settlement applications in not more than a week**, 98% in not more than 2 weeks, and 100% in not more 12 weeks.
To complete 90% of non-straightforward***, non-settlement applications in not more than 3 weeks, 98% in not more than 6 weeks and 100% in not more than 12 weeks.
To complete 95% of applications for settlement visas in not more than 12 weeks and 100% in not more 24 weeks.

*A straightforward application can be decided on the basis of the application and the supporting documents submitted without the need for further enquiries or more detailed scrutiny.
** A week is defined as 5 working days.
***A non-straightforward application requires more time to be decided, for example if more detailed enquiries or a personal interview are needed
We may need to change these standards without prior notice due to exceptional circumstances, changes in government policy or for operational reasons.

(source UKBA web pages: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes/)

Pepe n Pilar
20th June 2009, 15:16
Hi Ji&Ma,
Yes no more lodging of application by post. I wasn't included on this rule bec when i lodged my appl biometrics were not yet implemented.

To those members who are waiting too long just read this on from Ji&Ma post:

To complete 95% of applications for settlement visas in not more than 12 weeks and 100% in not more 24 weeks

So therefore the maximum waiting time for a settlement visa is 6 mos.

:)

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 16:32
Does it make any difference if we lodge our application by post or submit them personally?
What I mean is we cant lodge our application by post, isnt it? How did u manage to give your doc in british embassy, isnt it we submit it personally at VFS ? by now..... because I dont know about zobel as obviously I heard they can submit their application by post, but not this time around :NoNo: because of the biometric process

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 16:41
So therefore the maximum waiting time for a settlement visa is 6 mos.

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Deltonmay dont get surprise

Ji&Ma
20th June 2009, 16:46
Yeah - I've noticed that in this thread - must be totally destructive...:Brick:
I would advise her to try to pursue it as hard as possible - flood them with e-mails etc...:furious3:
Fingers crossed for her...

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 16:51
Worried about my son 4 yrs old application, but my hubby explain to me his application is straigh forward, he depend on our situation w/c we are doing fine in everything, but your right Ji (must be Ji because maricel sleeping at the moment in pinas, lol) still finger crossed here also

Ji&Ma
20th June 2009, 16:54
Worried about my son 4 yrs old application, but my hubby explain to me his application is straigh forward, he depend on our situation w/c we are doing fine in everything, but your right Ji (must be Ji because maricel sleeping at the moment in pinas, lol) still finger crossed here also
Yeah - it is Jiri - as my Maricel isn't contributing in here, but it might improve when she will be in here (soon I hope):xxgrinning--00xx3:
And she's not sleeping yet - just finishing chat with her...:rolleyes::icon_lol:

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:09
Is your son excited Mrs M?Just in time for summer,if you get the chance Lego-land in Winsdor,never saw a kid yet whose face didnt light up when they visit there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 17:25
Hahahaha, he really dont know whats going on about, he had no idea of everything, 4 yrs old eh, all I say to him is "Beh, Im gonna pick you up and he will just simply say "yeyyyyyyy" and now he is busy to my sis house and if I ask him he will come to the UK, he doesnt want, wahhhhhhh

No icon again!!!!

Tawi2
20th June 2009, 17:30
He doesnt want at the moment,I know what four year old boys are like,but wait till he goes to Lego-land or the natural history Museum to see the full sized moving dinosaurs :D When he is on the plane tell him he is going to willie Wonkas Chocolate Factory,he wont cry then :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
20th June 2009, 17:38
Would you believe when he saw the Jollibee dancing, usually he saw the jollibee statue at the entrance of Jollibee, and when there is a children party there is Jollibee masscot dancing and he scared and run... Tawi if the topic is all about Jed, wow it would be more interesting in my part, waaaahhhh I am dying to see him, miss him so much huhuhuh

No icon again, hows that????

brian&maddy
20th June 2009, 23:49

Hi Mrs Major:)
I have just read your message to me. Sorry I had to sign off from here because i was chatting with my fiance. Anyway ikaw ha.... i noticed you are not in my friend's list anymore? bakit nagkaganon??? he he he inalis mo ko siguro :bigcry: thats why i cant send message to you.. helllooooo:D ikaw ha!

brian&maddy
20th June 2009, 23:53
Yeah - I've noticed that in this thread - must be totally destructive...:Brick:
I would advise her to try to pursue it as hard as possible - flood them with e-mails etc...:furious3:
Fingers crossed for her...

Hi Jiri, thanks so much for your concern and advice. Im keeping my eye on these people. I cant help but worry now because I have been waiting for the result of my application for ages now:bigcry:. And Mrs Major is right, I cant sleep very well because of it. By the way may i add you to my friends list?

Mrs.JMajor
21st June 2009, 09:35
Hi Mrs Major:)
I have just read your message to me. Sorry I had to sign off from here because i was chatting with my fiance. Anyway ikaw ha.... i noticed you are not in my friend's list anymore? bakit nagkaganon??? he he he inalis mo ko siguro :bigcry: thats why i cant send message to you.. helllooooo:D ikaw ha!
:yikes: Sorry po but i made it back:BouncyHappy: muahhh

empott
22nd June 2009, 04:32
:Erm: Had anyone got their visa lately?

estherboaz
22nd June 2009, 07:30
hi delton may.did you try calling this number?

For PLDT / Smart Subscribers 1-909-885-VISA (8472).
For Bayantel 1-903-VISAUK or 1-903-847285

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 08:10

That is expensive rate if you call that # that is from VFS, the one she got is direct to embassy, that # you give they will just tell you to wait, as they also wait only for the doc released from the embassy

estherboaz
22nd June 2009, 09:23
Thats the number i rang when i followed up my visa application.thats also the number written in the receipt given by vfs when application is lodged.

There is no expensive thing if you really wnat to know whats happening to your application.Its better to call that number than go to the embassy and get the same answer.

Your case is different coz your husband called the embassy.She is not yet a citizen thats why that number was given by VFS.

Sorry Mrs Major...i just want to explain why i suggested that number to deltonmay.

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 09:48
No worries Esther :xxgrinning--00xx3: What I am saying is..why they need to spend if they can ring the no cost at all, second you can not get definite answer to VFS they are only like "maid" of British embassy, they dont know also when to release and what decision as well, 3rd there is no difference whether the caller is Filipino or British, 4th Delton may can ask her fiancee to call, if the Embassy prioritize the call of British than filipina,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And also I had loads of experience to VFS if you email them follow up your application, they will just reply a "general" answer which is still at the Embassy, VFS only responsibility is accept and release the visa afterwards:xxgrinning--00xx3: they dont know all about the decision making as well as how long would it take, for sure they will just reply to them 3 months of waiting figure

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 09:51
Thats the number i rang when i followed up my visa application.
And what they told you when you call them and follow up your application?

PAT
22nd June 2009, 10:50
:Erm: Had anyone got their visa lately?

Hello empott, any news in the status of your application?.....

Rob&Lol2009
22nd June 2009, 12:54
I have just seen on another forum that someone got their spouse visa from HK (via manila) in 8 working days. Hmmmmmmm anyone got any theories/explanations for this?

estherboaz
22nd June 2009, 13:10
each application is subject to an individual assessment and processing times may vary

PAT
22nd June 2009, 13:35

Hello esther,i tried that today but didnt work,to deltonmay try +63 2 858 2398 or +63 2 858 2297 I was able to get through, just call at 1-3pm.....hope it helps.

Arthur Little
22nd June 2009, 13:38
I have just seen on another forum that someone got their spouse visa from HK (via manila) in 8 working days. Hmmmmmmm anyone got any theories/explanations for this?

:Erm: ... strange! Mind you, I read [somewhere] about proposals to channel more and more visa requests from other Far Eastern applicants through the British Embassy in Manila. And I remember thinking::omg: 'hasn't it ENOUGH on its "plate" ALREADY?'. If this is INDEED the case - and such farcical plans have since been given the "green light" - then it's no wonder waiting times have been prolonged ...

... let's hope NOT! Anyway, welcome to the forum, Rob.

brian&maddy
22nd June 2009, 15:12
Hello esther,i tried that today but didnt work,to deltonmay try +63 2 858 2398 or +63 2 858 2297 I was able to get through, just call at 1-3pm.....hope it helps.

Hello Pat. Those are the numbers that I have been calling alternately. But most of the times that I try to call, for example the number 858 2398, if it wasnt a mere busy tone, its just ringing as if nobody cares to answer at all. There was a time that my call were asnwered luckily by their staff but she cant give me any idea. She only said that my application is still in the hands of the ECO in charge. Then just adviced me to try calling enquiring again the next week.

brian&maddy
22nd June 2009, 15:18

Hello Estherboaz:) I appreciate your suggestion. But sad to say i have tried calling these number too and they cant give a sensible answer to enquiry. Its just the same when you track application thru online. It was just I spent some money on nothing at all.

brian&maddy
22nd June 2009, 15:23
:yikes: Sorry po but i made it back:BouncyHappy: muahhh

Hi Mrs Major... Thanks for putting my name back into your list:xxgrinning--00xx3: would you like to chat sometime? Kindly add me nalang. same id in ym;) im online most of the times.

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 15:47

Hello Estherboaz:) I appreciate your suggestion. But sad to say i have tried calling these number too and they cant give a sensible answer to enquiry. Its just the same when you track application thru online. It was just I spent some money on nothing at all.

May, last card lol ask your fiance to do the call, who knows it helps like what hubby did, I ask him to call instead me:cwm38:, have you try that option

PAT
22nd June 2009, 23:21
Hello Pat. Those are the numbers that I have been calling alternately. But most of the times that I try to call, for example the number 858 2398, if it wasnt a mere busy tone, its just ringing as if nobody cares to answer at all. There was a time that my call were asnwered luckily by their staff but she cant give me any idea. She only said that my application is still in the hands of the ECO in charge. Then just adviced me to try calling enquiring again the next week.

Just keep ringing them using that number,I tried many times same as you did and luckily staff answered my call. Let your fiance call vfs too as MrsJMajor advice....hope we receive our visa soon.

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 23:26
Just keep ringing them using that number,I tried many times same as you did and luckily staff answered my call. Let your fiance call vfs too as MrsJMajor advice....hope we receive our visa soon.

No, not the VFS, the british embassy should be the right place to call...VFS has got nothing to do about the visa:) they only received and release

brian&maddy
23rd June 2009, 11:11

Yeah, Goodluck to all of us still waiting to be with our 'honeys and darlings':)

PAT
23rd June 2009, 13:27
No, not the VFS, the british embassy should be the right place to call...VFS has got nothing to do about the visa:) they only received and release

Hello MrsJMajor, sorry i thought it was vfs.I used the contact numbers that you post in your previous thread.It helped me a lot to follow up my application.Thank you so much....:)

NtoN
24th June 2009, 15:27
My sincerest thanks to everybody. It's so heartwarming seeing my name on the list. It's our 8th week now and we are armed with nothing but HOPE. Being apart is a sacrifice and knowing the distance is a torture :)

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 15:35
We been through that process NtoN, so we know how you feel, just wait and be confident as long as you give all the importand info/documents, you all (applicants) will be fine, once again Good Luck everyone, all the best under the sun:cwm38:
Thanks a lot ate J,:cwm38: still waiting, can't do much else.:NoNo:
Today we are just finishing 9-th week, week nr. 10 beginning tomorrow:doh

Ji&Ma
24th June 2009, 15:53
Hmm look like its maricel I am talking with:lol2:, so you cant have much sleep, yeah? I do undertand, keep malling like what I did before, always in the mall, meeting other members from the forum whilst in Pinas, have lunch with them BBQ etc..etc.. so you (all) wont get stress keep waiting :)
Was worry bit about Deltonmay application she's in her more than 6 months:doh:angry:
Heheheeeee - mistake:omg: - told you my mahal isn't contributing yet:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Still Jiri in here, hope you don't mind me calling you ate? (hope it is right) :Erm:
But we are chatting now...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
25th June 2009, 10:55
Mickant and Rob I just add you here, so looks to me only leah so far got her visa

Thank you Mrs JMajor, :)
It is good that we can know as people get their visas, I will let everone know for sure, I will be hapy and relived.
Mick:BouncyHappy:

paulgee
25th June 2009, 10:59
Next to Leah is Luna (lunaloves). She got her visa lat June 15, precisely on her 12th week of waiting.

Ji&Ma
25th June 2009, 14:05
So another one off the list now - PAT has been approved today:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:Hellooo:CONGRATULATIONS:doh

Ji&Ma
25th June 2009, 14:27
Yeah, I ask here how long eh,so at least we all have figure, your soon Ji and Maricel,:BouncyHappy: dont worry youll have it:BouncyHappy:
I've been asking as well ate J :xxgrinning--00xx3::D- so i can get some timeframe how much more time it is going to take for us...:cwm34:
Hope not too long now...:rolleyes:

Ji&Ma
25th June 2009, 14:40
When Maricel submit the doc? Jed just last June 01:cwm34:still long way to wait:doh:bigcry:
April 23-rd - so today we are beginning 10-week:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:
Just wonder what are they doing at embassy with visa application because it is taking so long time last few of months.
But at the beginning of this year they've been able to process the applications in some 4-6 weeks - from what I've seen in posts of fellow forumers...:doh

Mjaes
25th June 2009, 16:33
when did pat submit her application? how long did it take? she got approved june 25?

Ji&Ma
25th June 2009, 16:48
when did pat submit her application? how long did it take? she got approved june 25?
Hi, take a look in here: http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16725

Mjaes
25th June 2009, 16:59
thanks for the link. :-) my sister applied last april 22 and still waiting... hope everyone can keep us posted. :-) at least it's about 11-12 weeks based on the latest ones who got through.

Ji&Ma
25th June 2009, 17:07
thanks for the link. :-) my sister applied last april 22 and still waiting... hope everyone can keep us posted. :-) at least it's about 11-12 weeks based on the latest ones who got through.
So she applied just a day before my mahal did - 23-rd:xxgrinning--00xx3: What did she applied for - fiancée?
Hope all of us are going to get visa soon...

Rob&Lol2009
25th June 2009, 17:33
Nice one PAT. Congrats!!!

At last, some movement at the embassy.....woohoo!!

Mjaes
25th June 2009, 17:36
she applied for a spouse visa... her hubby is visiting this july. hopefully she gets it by july so they can go back to the UK together. :-)

PAT
25th June 2009, 17:51

Hi Mjaes, I submitted my application March 23rd and got visa yesterday by courier.I called embassy monday 1pm and was informed that my application had already been given a decision.So I waited for 3days before I got my visa on hand.

PAT
25th June 2009, 17:53
Nice one PAT. Congrats!!!

At last, some movement at the embassy.....woohoo!!

Thanks Rob&Lol2009,im so excited to be with my fiance soon...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

NtoN
25th June 2009, 17:58
congratulations and best of luck! i'm on the waiting list also...maybe it's safe to say that i still have to wait for another month. i submitted my application on 30th april.

PAT
25th June 2009, 18:03
[QUOTE=Mrs.JMajor;146169]Hello Pat I know how happy you are , can you tell us what # you call ? and what time you called to the embassy, many thanks and congratulation once again:BouncyHappy:

I called the # that you posted before ( 8582398 or 8582297 ) at 1-3pm and luckily I was able to get through after trying many times....thanks for posting those numbers.It was a big help to us.:)

Mrs Daddy
25th June 2009, 18:05
Congrats for everybody who`s waiting for their visa result:)let`s cross everything hey finger,toes.elbows and knees :D:D Kidding I aside all the best!

PAT
25th June 2009, 18:09
congratulations and best of luck! i'm on the waiting list also...maybe it's safe to say that i still have to wait for another month. i submitted my application on 30th april.

Thank you,LeahNew and I submitted the same day but she got her visa ahead of me.I think my case was a little bit conflicting than her.

To Leah,how I wish I could fly same time with you but need stay here for few days coz of work.

mickcant
25th June 2009, 18:17
[QUOTE=Mrs.JMajor;146169]Hello Pat I know how happy you are , can you tell us what # you call ? and what time you called to the embassy, many thanks and congratulation once again:BouncyHappy:

I called the # that you posted before ( 8582398 or 8582297 ) at 1-3pm and luckily I was able to get through after trying many times....thanks for posting those numbers.It was a big help to us.:)
Hi, was it 1 to 3 pm or am UK time you called?
Mick.:)

PAT
25th June 2009, 23:48
[QUOTE=PAT;146177]
Hi, was it 1 to 3 pm or am UK time you called?
Mick.:)

Hello mickant,it was 1-3pm Philippine time.....

PAT
25th June 2009, 23:51
I think its 1-3pm in PI time, 6am here in UK, while hubby call 1am here in UK just start office hour in PI 8am, but will just get sarcasm answer from filipina there, if we call them not having 12 weeks, they usually told you "13 weeks or 3 months waiting figure so you have to wait"...:cwm34:
Better call them when we are 11 weeks and so......

:xxgrinning--00xx3::)
I called them 2 days before 3 months....

marikistin
26th June 2009, 01:42
hello pat congrats :) and to deltonmay i hope there would be some ray of light on your application just keep calling and sending emails and to those who are waiting for their visas goodluck to all of yous.....never lose hope as long as you know you have got everything right good news will come to you soon :)

marikistin
26th June 2009, 01:44
hello pat congrats :) and deltonmay i hope you get some ray of light soon on your application and to those who are still waiting for their visas good luck to all of yous i hope good news come to all very soon :) good day :)

marikistin
26th June 2009, 01:47
sorry for my double posting mods coz my net keeps cutting i thought the 1st one has not been posted :doh

PAT
26th June 2009, 02:13
hello pat congrats :) and to deltonmay i hope there would be some ray of light on your application just keep calling and sending emails and to those who are waiting for their visas goodluck to all of yous.....never lose hope as long as you know you have got everything right good news will come to you soon :)

Thanks marikistin....:)

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2009, 08:49

hello pat congrats :) and deltonmay i hope you get some ray of light soon on your application and to those who are still waiting for their visas good luck to all of yous i hope good news come to all very soon :) good day :)

sorry for my double posting mods coz my net keeps cutting i thought the 1st one has not been posted :doh

You can delete the 2 if you like, right hand click edit option and you will see delete message:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mjaes
26th June 2009, 17:02
hi pat! does that mean that you just called the embassy a few days before the third month only to find out that your visa has been approved already? didn't they send you notice that results are out already?

PAT
26th June 2009, 23:58
Hello Mjaes, my fiance called embassy in the 6th week I think (cant remember exactly) and he was being told that verification of documents was quick. We kept checking status since then. June 22 was my first call and the lady there who was very polite said my documents would be coming out that day or the next day.I didnt receive text from them just the status online change to " Processed application retuned to courier".....

Mjaes
27th June 2009, 05:57
that's a good tip. maybe my sister can try calling the embassy too. :-) thanks a lot, pat! god bless to your life in the UK. :-)

PAT
27th June 2009, 06:02
that's a good tip. maybe my sister can try calling the embassy too. :-) thanks a lot, pat! god bless to your life in the UK. :-)

You are welcome:), yes just keep trying until your call will be able to get through,thier phone was busy most of the time.How many weeks since she lodge her application? hope you not mind me asking.

Mjaes
27th June 2009, 11:45
she submitted her application last april 22 so she's now on her 10th week. :-)

estherboaz
27th June 2009, 14:36
patience is a virtue...

PAT
27th June 2009, 23:39
patience is a virtue...

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
28th June 2009, 09:33
As what Bhing (vbkelly) said, puputi nlg ang bulbol sa kahihintay...until when? Like Deltonmay, she been waiting for 6 months.:cwm34::bigcry::cwm23:

brian&maddy
28th June 2009, 23:09
....6 months and 2 weeks na. haaa~aaay!
Hi Juliet:)

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2009, 07:40
:yikes::NoNo: Oh my god, how the hell is that, havent your fiancee call the embassy already, grabeh na to !:doh

Hi Maddy :Hellooo:

sunshine
29th June 2009, 08:20

Hi curious lang po...may complications ba sa application mo??:Erm: kasi sobrang tagal na:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2009, 08:53
Hi curious lang po...may complications ba sa application mo??:Erm: kasi sobrang tagal na:Erm:

I ask the same question to her and she reply to me w/c in my opinon is alright, but I will let her to reply to you, hope she will tell here in the forum, yes your right, quite confussing isnt it? I think the issue thier is individual background :cwm34:

Rob&Lol2009
29th June 2009, 13:51
Anyone got any news today?

mickcant
29th June 2009, 13:55
Anyone got any news today?

Hi, :Hellooo:
No no news from my wife Jennifer we are in week 10 and hoping.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rob&Lol2009
29th June 2009, 14:11
1 week behind you Mick!!

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2009, 14:21
When my time before, (my batch) I waited like this...if some one got her visa so everyone (in the forum)also post her visa comes, its really like a batch you know, when it come out from the VFS, almost the same time, let see if someone shout, must be all of you will post in here, wahhh hope I got angel tongue, Good luck, good luck and good luck guys, including my son 4 yrs old

Rob&Lol2009
29th June 2009, 14:33
looks like most of the march applicants have heard something, when did you submit your sons app Mrs.JMajor?

Ji&Ma
29th June 2009, 14:38
We are still waiting too:NoNo::bigcry:, hope it will be soon over...:rolleyes:
Fingers crossed for all fellow forumers waiting:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rob&Lol2009
29th June 2009, 14:47
We are still waiting too:NoNo::bigcry:, hope it will be soon over...:rolleyes:
Fingers crossed for all fellow forumers waiting:xxgrinning--00xx3:

yup!! good luck to all still waiting. Its driving me :Cuckoo:

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2009, 14:48
looks like most of the march applicants have heard something, when did you submit your sons app Mrs.JMajor?

Just submit, June 01 only :D March processing pa lang :bigcry: still 2 months to go for me:CompBuster:

Ji&Ma
29th June 2009, 15:11
yup!! good luck to all still waiting. Its driving me :Cuckoo:
Tell ME about it ate J, going nuts and bonkers:NoNo::omg::Cuckoo::Axe::Axe::Axe:

Mjaes
29th June 2009, 15:24
anyone here who applied early april who already got their visa?

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2009, 15:27
I dont think so, the last time had got one is applied March 23 so far and Empott is nearly end of March ,but she havent had one yet.

brian&maddy
29th June 2009, 23:41

hi Sunshine:)
well as far as im concerned, lahat ng info ko alam na nila, original and legal documents nasa kanila na. maybe its the individual assesment thats taking too long. but i try not to keep myself worried kasi, stressfull talaga. nakakaloka! anyway, thanks for your message;):)

estherboaz
30th June 2009, 07:52
hello delton may

if you already followed up, just follow continue the follow up .just think that one day it will come.keep your self busy.enjoy your days in the philippines coz when you are already here you will miss the philippines terribly.

Mich
30th June 2009, 07:59
i applied my fiancee visa last april 17th... still waiting. results come out on the 11th-13th weeks these days.

hope to get mine soon...

estherboaz
30th June 2009, 08:05
God bless you mich...soon your turn will come:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mich
30th June 2009, 08:13
thanks esther... fingers crossed pa rin....

estherboaz
30th June 2009, 08:22
welcome mich...i'll be your partner in prayer.

brian&maddy
30th June 2009, 14:31
hello delton may

if you already followed up, just follow continue the follow up .just think that one day it will come.keep your self busy.enjoy your days in the philippines coz when you are already here you will miss the philippines terribly.

Hi Esther:) Thank you for your advice. Actually thats what I am doing, follow up and follow up.. I hope they get tired of me and eventually grant my visa:D
God bless! :)

brian&maddy
30th June 2009, 14:33
i applied my fiancee visa last april 17th... still waiting. results come out on the 11th-13th weeks these days.

hope to get mine soon...

Goodluck to all of us here girl;) you will get yours soon;) who knows angel tongue pala ako:)

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 14:45
Goodluck to all of us here girl;) you will get yours soon;) who knows angel tongue pala ako:)

Then use your angel tounge for yourself first :icon_lol: thanks for the nice chat last night Mad :xxgrinning--00xx3: and I will be your partner in praying too :yikes::cwm24::icon_lol:

:cwm38::cwm38:

brian&maddy
30th June 2009, 20:37
Then use your angel tounge for yourself first :icon_lol: thanks for the nice chat last night Mad :xxgrinning--00xx3: and I will be your partner in praying too :yikes::cwm24::icon_lol:

:cwm38::cwm38:
That's the problem ... they dont take effect on me:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: so I better be an angel tongue to others:D:icon_lol:

estherboaz
30th June 2009, 20:50
delton may

there is a time for everything...your time will come...,maybe tomorrow...maybe morning.maybe noon...

Rob&Lol2009
1st July 2009, 08:53
Anyone with any news today? Who should be next to hear anything (assuming first come first serve basis). Our 10th week of waiting tomorrow so 2 more weeks till i really do start going mental.

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2009, 10:13
Anyone with any news today? Who should be next to hear anything (assuming first come first serve basis). Our 10th week of waiting tomorrow so 2 more weeks till i really do start going mental.

Awww, lucky Deltonmay havent bring to mental yet, gosh can u imagine waiting for nearly 7 months for her visa, wow I salute her patience, If I am on her situation I will really turn back and said "Inyo na ang UK ninyo" :icon_lol::Cuckoo:

Rob&Lol2009
1st July 2009, 10:17
7 months.....what visa has Deltonmay29 applied for?

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2009, 10:19
7 months.....what visa has Deltonmay29 applied for?

Fiancee po :bigcry: I already feel pity for her eh:bigcry:

aromulus
1st July 2009, 10:21

Something seems not in order, here....:Erm:

You may have followed up with phone calls and e-mails to the Embassy, but this long wait doesn't look normal by any standards.:omg:

I suggest very strongly that you phone again and ask what is specifically being done.

Best of luck.

Rob&Lol2009
1st July 2009, 10:26
Hope she hears something soon, 7 months is a long time and she has much much more patience than i have!!

Rob&Lol2009
1st July 2009, 10:29
Aromulus, i agree, 7 months is not right.

I read on another forum that someone, after 13 weeks waiting and some phone calls to an embassy, they found out their application had been lost.

I dont want to put the heebie geebies up Deltonmay29 but has she had any reply from the embassy as i recall she was trying to get in touch with them.

PAT
1st July 2009, 10:35
To deltonmay,I really hope and pray for the release of your visa soon as well as other members who are still waiting patiently.

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2009, 10:35
Hope she hears something soon, 7 months is a long time and she has much much more patience than i have!!

Your right Rob, she has so much patience than any one else in the forum, as I said before the longest ever for 5 months waited is Dyanne but she is eventually a student visa.

Huh, Lost thier application documents :yikes:, golly! how can that be ? But you can be right, you know, as they lost my honda OR/CR (original) so I spend money/effort to solicitor proven that they lost it and request new copy to Land Transportation Office, annoying right? But scary to think of that Deltonmay keep waiting for it, never realise that her doc is lost, hope we are wrong:cwm24:

brian&maddy
1st July 2009, 16:33
Hello my friends here, Mrs Major most especially:) and also to you Moderator Dom:)
Thank you very much for the advices and support youre giving me. You are exactly right about your opinion, me having such a great PATIENCE with the embassy. To be honest Im dead worried but still trying my best not to lose control and say words to someone at the embassy, in which I would surely regret later on. For sure it will be my loss and not theirs. Its like what we say in tagalog 'asar-talo'. Juls, mare, i just phoned the embassy today but their answer is really getting to my nerves now. My visa is still on process. See that? it doesnt make any sense at all. Well obviously not. It was too late when I read your offline messages but anyway, i have saved them for my next phone to emb.:)
All I can say right now, is THANK YOU FOR THE CONCERN AND SYMPATHY you guys are giving me here. You are already helping me get on with this stressful times of waiting as we all know, many of you here have been through this kind of situation and some are in the same position now like me. It really makes me scared thinking what if they (EMB) are not telling me the truth that they lost my docs and misplaced my application? That will be so UNFAIR because I have been honest with what i wrote in my application and all the documents i provided them.:( I know i deserve a fair treatment from them, but how can I squeeze them out of something they just do not either know nor they are not being informed by the ECO as well:(? I am very sorry to other members here who are also waiting for their results, I definitely do not mean to scare you off your pants about how my application's been going on. PEACE!:) I will keep you posted for sure:) Thanks Guys!

brian&maddy
1st July 2009, 16:36
to deltonmay,i really hope and pray for the release of your visa soon as well as other members who are still waiting patiently.

thank you pat! :)

empott
1st July 2009, 19:16
I phoned the BEmbassy at about 2:45 pm today and a Filipina answered the phone on the first ring. She told me that they are processing right now the applicants on the 23rd of March. And she also informed me that they only got my application last April 01, a day after submitting it to VFS! After that she hang up on me! :NoNo: So I phoned them back and another Filipina answered it but she just said that my application is under processed. Friendly people! :rolleyes:

So that means another week of torture for me! :Brick:

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2009, 19:53
I urge everyone who are in the 11th weeks to let your brit guy (fiancee or spouse) to do the call, I bet you, it helps a bit even its not big help..lol it realy helps, as I said I ask hubby to call them ( He wait till 1am here) and this is the words that I teach him to say to the "friendly people". Your right Ems:rolleyes::D

Hubby:(Note he called Wednesday morning 8:30am in PI) Hi This is Mr.Major, I am calling from United Kingdom, (to let them know,where the call came from) I wanted 2 follow up my fiancee's application, which she submited last (date).......and full name of my fiancee .........opsss and also they asked passport # of the applicants, so get all that ready so it wont take long the call,(she is typing it in front of computer while shes talking to hubby) her birth date........(need that for full information in system)

Staff: Sir if this weekend (thursday, Friday) didnt come out the result, call me on monday again:yikes:

Friday morning I track my application 8am, collect your visa, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
1st July 2009, 20:18
I urge everyone who are in the 11th weeks to let your brit guy (fiancee or spouse) to do the call, I bet you, it helps a bit even its not big help..lol it realy helps, as I said I ask hubby to call them ( He wait till 1am here) and this is the words that I teach him to say to the "friendly people". Your right Ems:rolleyes::D

Hubby:(Note he called Wednesday morning 8:30am in PI) Hi This is Mr.Major, I am calling from United Kingdom, (to let them know,where the call came from) I wanted 2 follow up my fiancee's application, which she submited last (date).......and full name of my fiancee .........opsss and also they asked passport # of the applicants, so get all that ready so it wont take long the call,(she is typing it in front of computer while shes talking to hubby) her birth date........(need that for full information in system)

Staff: Sir if this weekend (thursday, Friday) didnt come out the result, call me on monday again:yikes:

Friday morning I track my application 8am, collect your visa, :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks a lot for this info ate J, I guess I will try to call them on behalf of my sweet mahal Maricel at the end of our 11th week:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Didn't tried to call them yet - as we just finished our 10th week today...:cwm34:

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2009, 20:23
Thanks a lot for this info ate J, I guess I will try to call them on behalf of my sweet mahal Maricel at the end of our 11th week:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Didn't tried to call them yet - as we just finished our 10th week today...:cwm34:

Your welcome Ji, yeah need to wait till 11th weeks, because if you call them in 10 weeks they will just shut you with the words of "wait for 13 weeks,still in process":cwm34::cwm24:

acs
1st July 2009, 20:30
To all those who are still waiting for the result of their visas Hope you get all your visas soon. Congrats in advance:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2009, 23:11
That's the problem ... they dont take effect on me:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: so I better be an angel tongue to others:D:icon_lol:

Congratulation mare ko, wow I didnt expect that your promoted from member to respected with 3 rep power:appl: :icon_lol:), hehehe because i been trying to send you pm you cant access, hope the next good news is your visa :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

brian&maddy
1st July 2009, 23:14

Thank you Rob&Lol :) Goodluck to you too and God Bless!

brian&maddy
1st July 2009, 23:18
Congratulation mare ko, wow I didnt expect that your promote with your status from member to respected ( I didnt even give u rep power eh :Erm::icon_lol:, hehehe because i been trying to send you pm you cant access, hope the next good news is your visa :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

Thank you mare! I have just noticed that i already have this Rep power:D

Rob&Lol2009
1st July 2009, 23:20
Thank you Rob&Lol :) Goodluck to you too and God Bless!

No probs!! you deserve to have your visa next!!

Rob&Lol2009
1st July 2009, 23:41
She told me that they are processing right now the applicants on the 23rd of March. :Brick:

thats good, so they are moving along...all be it slowly hehehe.

Once the march lot have their visas (including Deltonmay) then us aprilians can start hoping. Mick, youre early april arent you? anyone else early april?

rayofLight
2nd July 2009, 01:28

Once the march lot have their visas (including Deltonmay) then us aprilians can start hoping. Mick, youre early april arent you? anyone else early april?

Mine is april 23...hope we are on the early nxt batch visa....its our 10weeks now....:):):):)

empott
2nd July 2009, 01:40
I'm the last one from the March batch and the only one that doesn't have the visa yet. :Brick::furious3::bigcry::Cuckoo:

rayofLight
2nd July 2009, 01:51
I'm the last one from the March batch and the only one that doesn't have the visa yet. :Brick::furious3::bigcry::Cuckoo:

what date on march?.....don't you worry friend ....you will have your visa this week.....

sunshine
2nd July 2009, 06:03

We submitted ours 28th April, so i guess still more weeks of waiting:doh:Brick:

rayofLight
2nd July 2009, 06:14
congrats paulgee

estherboaz
2nd July 2009, 06:16
congrast shirley...aka...paulgee...

paulgee
2nd July 2009, 07:14
congrats paulgee

Thanks sis Shiela. I do hope and pray that your visa will arrive soon. Keep in touch.

paulgee
2nd July 2009, 07:15
congrast shirley...aka...paulgee...

Thanks Esther. Hope to see you there in London.

mickcant
2nd July 2009, 08:18

Hi :Hellooo:
No it was April 16th, so a bit longer yet it seems.
Mick (in hoping):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rob&Lol2009
2nd July 2009, 08:26
well done Paulgee!!! started packing yet?

estherboaz
2nd July 2009, 09:08
welcome shirly aka paulgee... one day we will arrange for a meeting when shiela arrives here...congratulations again...

Mrs.JMajor
2nd July 2009, 10:17
She told me that they are processing right now the applicants on the 23rd of March.

She's right when the filipina answer your call that they are processing March 23, your nearly there Ems, get ready sis:BouncyHappy:

Thanks sis Shiela. I do hope and pray that your visa will arrive soon. Keep in touch.

What a nice morning for me when I read your thread Shirley, happy for you, I am also eager to watch it as you know I am also waiting for my son (Jed) visa, that is why I am so keen the date they process, Welcome to Great Britain Shirley:Britain:

paulgee
2nd July 2009, 22:27
What a nice morning for me when I read your thread Shirley, happy for you, I am also eager to watch it as you know I am also waiting for my son (Jed) visa, that is why I am so keen the date they process, Welcome to Great Britain Shirley:Britain:[/QUOTE]

Thanks to your warm welcome Mrs. J. I do hope you'll get Jed's visa soon.

empott
3rd July 2009, 03:24
what date on march?.....don't you worry friend ....you will have your visa this week.....
March 31. Thanks Shiela. I'm really hoping that it will come sooner than what they said. Good luck on yours too.

She's right when the filipina answer your call that they are processing March 23, your nearly there Ems, get ready sis:BouncyHappy:
I should be getting ready but I'm still :Cuckoo:. :icon_lol: Anyway, hope Jed gets his visa before the school year starts MrsJM.

Congratulations again, Shirley. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

brian&maddy
3rd July 2009, 12:07
My darling fiance phoned the emb early in the morning today, (UK Time 1:15AM)
first attempt - no one answered the phone. So he tried dialling the number again at around 3:15 AM (UK time) and finally someone answered his call.
He is telling me that the person he spoke to was VERY POLITE :doh. Mrs Major is absolutely right about this. How come pinay applicants do not get the same treatment from our fellow pinays staff at the emb?:rolleyes: even if they say they are polite enough :NoNo: i doubt if they really are!:D

mickcant
3rd July 2009, 12:12
My darling fiance phoned the emb early in the morning today, (UK Time 1:15AM)
first attempt - no one answered the phone. So he tried dialling the number again at around 3:15 AM (UK time) and finally someone answered his call.
He is telling me that the person he spoke to was VERY POLITE :doh. Mrs Major is absolutely right about this. How come pinay applicants do not get the same treatment from our fellow pinays staff at the emb?:rolleyes: even if they say they are polite enough :NoNo: i doubt if they really are!:D

Hi, :)
Did they give any good news in their answer?

brian&maddy
3rd July 2009, 12:18
Hi, :)
Did they give any good news in their answer?

Hi Mick:) No good news really:D , but some of my queries which my fiance asked in my behalf were answered. And that really eased my troubled mind now. Perhaps i will be having a peaceful weekend:icon_lol: cheers!

brian&maddy
3rd July 2009, 12:24
VISA has started to pour like rain now:D I hope that me and all the other members here in the forum who are still waiting will be able to get soaked and wet with the 'V' rain:)

PAT
3rd July 2009, 13:28

hi empott, I understand how you feel.I was very worried when LEAHNew got her visa and I wasn't.I submitted same date as her, and much to think that Luna who was a day behind me got visa too after few days. I was thinking what was really a problem of my application that took long.At the end, my time came up and visa granted. Em,dont worry much about it, always remember each application is different from others so just keep yourself busy and maintain your beauty,dont let worries mark a line on your face, your visa is coming soon....:)

estherboaz
4th July 2009, 22:32
always remember each application is different from others so just keep yourself busy and maintain your beauty,dont let worries mark a line on your face, your visa is coming soon....:)

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
5th July 2009, 01:17
hi empott, I understand how you feel.I was very worried when LEAHNew got her visa and I wasn't.I submitted same date as her, and much to think that Luna who was a day behind me got visa too after few days. I was thinking what was really a problem of my application that took long.At the end, my time came up and visa granted. Em,dont worry much about it, always remember each application is different from others so just keep yourself busy and maintain your beauty,dont let worries mark a line on your face, your visa is coming soon....:)

Honestly, I wasn't bothered before. I only started to get worried after our batch started having their visas. I was hoping I would received my visa on my bday last week. Wishful thinking! :icon_lol:
Thank you so much for your support. It means alot to me. Have a safe journey to UK, Mary Ann. Here's wishing you the best. God bless sis.

brian&maddy
5th July 2009, 14:28
And hopefully it was good news for you this coming weekend mare, I salute your perseverance and patience:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks mare:) Got no other option but to wait.. wait... wait and wait :bigcry:

Mrs.JMajor
5th July 2009, 15:15
Thanks mare:) Got no other option but to wait.. wait... wait and wait :bigcry:

And the end is near.....:yikes::yikes:

PAT
5th July 2009, 15:41
Honestly, I wasn't bothered before. I only started to get worried after our batch started having their visas. I was hoping I would received my visa on my bday last week. Wishful thinking! :icon_lol:
Thank you so much for your support. It means alot to me. Have a safe journey to UK, Mary Ann. Here's wishing you the best. God bless sis.

Thank you so much sis, you're one of those I pray to get visa approve soon.
I'm positive your turn will come shortly:):):) Lets keep on praying for the happiness of each genuine applicant.:)

Mjaes
5th July 2009, 16:18
any april applicant granted a visa yet? wonder what's taking them so long to process...

NtoN
5th July 2009, 16:28
any april applicant granted a visa yet? wonder what's taking them so long to process...

I think none yet, Mjaes. I lodged mine on 30th April...still a long way to go and I've conditioned myself for that scenario based from the threads posted here. Good luck to all. Patient is a virtue :)

estherboaz
5th July 2009, 18:15
Patient is a virtue :)

patience is a virtue :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
5th July 2009, 18:36
I think none yet, Mjaes. I lodged mine on 30th April...still a long way to go and I've conditioned myself for that scenario based from the threads posted here. Good luck to all. Patient is a virtue :)
Ours was lodged on thge 16th April, I am going to try phoning them around 1am tomorrow morning to enquire, but as others have said they might not say anytning I want to hear but it might do some good, will post tomorrow ans say what happenen if I get through, when I tried to phone my wife this afternoon to say nite nite, a mesage came saying no lines!

sunshine
5th July 2009, 19:05

Hi...we lodge ours 28th of April...still waiting patiently:Cuckoo:

Mjaes
6th July 2009, 06:22
yes, please mick. hope you can update us as well. :-)

rayofLight
6th July 2009, 07:24
Ours was lodged on thge 16th April, I am going to try phoning them around 1am tomorrow morning to enquire, but as others have said they might not say anytning I want to hear but it might do some good, will post tomorrow ans say what happenen if I get through, when I tried to phone my wife this afternoon to say nite nite, a mesage came saying no lines!

Hi mick, any news....from the embassy..

mickcant
6th July 2009, 08:31
Hi mick, any news....from the embassy..
Hi, I first phoned the embassy at 01.30 this morning thinking it would be 09.30 in Manila.
Ad found a tape message saying calls were only taken between 1 and 3 pm (there time)

So I got up again at 05.30 and got the same message.

I looked at a world time website and that had the Philippines as UTC +8.

I tried again at 06.45 and had a ringing tone but no answer.

So if they are only taking calls for the two hours between there 1 and 3 pm what time do I need to call from here?
Is it 0500 to 07.00?
I thought the time difference was 7 hours since we are on British summer time, it makes little difference when phoning my wife but we need to phone the embassy at the right time!
I will try again tomorrow morning.
Mick.:CompBuster:

rayofLight
6th July 2009, 08:31
Any good news for .,...april applicants.....?

adam&chryss
6th July 2009, 08:34
Hi, I first phoned the embassy at 01.30 this morning thinking it would be 09.30 in Manila.
Ad found a tape message saying calls were only taken between 1 and 3 pm (there time)

So I got up again at 05.30 and got the same message.

I looked at a world time website and that had the Philippines as UTC +8.

I tried again at 06.45 and had a ringing tone but no answer.

So if they are only taking calls for the two hours between there 1 and 3 pm what time do I need to call from here?
Is it 0500 to 07.00?
I thought the time difference was 7 hours since we are on British summer time, it makes little difference when phoning my wife but we need to phone the embassy at the right time!
I will try again tomorrow morning.
Mick.:CompBuster:

Hi mick!

you should call them 6am to 8am then (UK time).. that will be 1pm to 3pm in PI :)

mickcant
6th July 2009, 09:12
Hi mick!

you should call them 6am to 8am then (UK time).. that will be 1pm to 3pm in PI :)
Thanks, adam&chryss, :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I will try again tomorrow, and at least get some sleep first:cwm12:
Mick.

NtoN
6th July 2009, 16:02
patience is a virtue :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello estherboaz! Sorry for the wrong grammar..I've missed it :cwm12:

Mrs.JMajor
6th July 2009, 17:17
I edit the first page according to date submitted, seems Jed will be the likely last one to get :doh

sunshine
6th July 2009, 18:33
I edit the first page according to date submitted, seems Jed will be the likely last one to get :doh

Hi MrsMajor, we submitted ours Apr 28 not 26 :D

sunshine
6th July 2009, 18:37
Hi, when did you submit yours :)

OK Ma'am I will edit hehe :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Ji&Ma
6th July 2009, 19:39
May I ask for a correction, please?
Maricel submitted her applications same day as RayOfLight - 23.04.
Thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mjaes
7th July 2009, 03:08
my sister submitted last april 22. :-) mick please do update us. any luck for april applicants? how long does it normally take to process all applicants who submitted on a certain day? looks like they are still somewhere between march 23-31?

mickcant
7th July 2009, 06:38
my sister submitted last april 22. :-) mick please do update us. any luck for april applicants? how long does it normally take to process all applicants who submitted on a certain day? looks like they are still somewhere between march 23-31?

Hello Mjaes,:Hellooo:
I have just phoned them and was answerd first time and the lady confirmed my wifes applacation was recived 16th April 2009, and that they are on the 26th March at the moment.
So we need patience and hope they make good progress.
Jennifer was advised 12 weeks when she submitted the completed forms and the payment.
Hopefully we will hear in anouther two weeks or so.

Mrs.JMajor
7th July 2009, 11:42
I have just phoned them and was answerd first time and the lady confirmed my wifes applacation was recived 16th April 2009, and that they are on the 26th March at the moment.
Jennifer was advised 12 weeks when she submitted the completed forms and the payment.

See, they answer sensible to brit calls,whilst if filipina is the one who call either hang it up and say "still on process":CompBuster: or "on the designated ECO already":CompBuster:

meandwifey
7th July 2009, 11:48
hi can u add us to the list

nathanael and anne submitted 3rd july

rayofLight
7th July 2009, 13:52

Good news for you././//
I received an email from the embassy...now..and it made me feel comfortable....'coz they send a long email explaining that the processing time for settlement is 13weeks(3mos.)..and they promised to do their best to finished it as early as 3mos or exactly 3months....

Rob&Lol2009
7th July 2009, 14:28
hi Mrs.JMajor,

we applied on the 23rd Apr for a spouse visa.

2 weeks till 13 weeks.........

Rob&Lol2009
7th July 2009, 14:35
Oh, lol I been searching it through all your post, but seems you didnt told in the forum, the reason why I cant put it there hehe and when I saw you now I said ,huh! he is online, catch yah at last, thanks Rob:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Caught me at last :ARsurrender:....Thanks for adding me to the list!!

Mjaes
7th July 2009, 16:19
thanks for the update, mick! much appreciated. hopefully good news start coming in two weeks from now. :-)

sunshine
7th July 2009, 20:15

Does this mean that since they received your application last 16th April they havent checked it yet nor have not done any intial background checks until now??:omg: its nearly 3 months:doh Oh dear hope not coz looks like we will be waiting for ages including me:bigcry:

mickcant
7th July 2009, 21:10
Does this mean that since they received your application last 16th April they havent checked it yet nor have not done any intial background checks until now??:omg: its nearly 3 months:doh Oh dear hope not coz looks like we will be waiting for ages including me:bigcry:

Hello sunshine,:cwm34:
I do not know, all said was that they were currently on the 26th March ones.
I thought somone said that they often take our reports on face value, and perhaps check further only if they have concerns, and maybe call for an interview.
Perhaps someone who knows more on this will answer.
We can only hope at the moment.
Mick.:Erm:

Jem
7th July 2009, 23:11

We submit our application on 2nd of July!!

Its so frustrating to see that they are taking so long at the moment!! :cwm23::doh:bigcry::Cuckoo::Brick:

Ji&Ma
7th July 2009, 23:13
We submit our application on 2nd of July!!

Its so frustrating to see that they are taking so long at the moment!! :cwm23::doh:bigcry::Cuckoo::Brick:
No worries Jam - I know it is long time to wait but you'll make it...
HEADS UP!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rayofLight
8th July 2009, 02:03
No worries Jam - I know it is long time to wait but you'll make it...
HEADS UP!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Ji&Ma....
Yes! your right....all we have to do is be patience.......any development from the embassy...? did you try to call them..?:):):):):xxgrinning--00xx3:

sunshinesLOVER
8th July 2009, 20:14
wow its really doing my head in waiting for sunshine to get the visa...
Please hurry UK embassy:doh

Mrs.JMajor
8th July 2009, 20:44
wow its really doing my head in waiting for sunshine to get the visa...
Please hurry UK embassy:doh

hey sunshine its me your lover,dont worry its all ok now darling,we be together soon..........thx every1 for helping her..........and hello from me a new member:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
:yikes:
Hi yah, :Hellooo: you surprise me,lol I thought was your first post, suddenly appear here in thread:icon_lol:
No worry you both will be together in due time, we been to that, waiting is really makes everyone stress:cwm34: but you will pass all that and like happy couple who's living together here in the UK:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
9th July 2009, 02:07
So - our 12-th week of waiting beginning just now (10:00 Manila time, 09.06.)...:omg:
How we wish it is our last and the long wait is finally over....
HEADS UP for all those waiting and keep faith!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rayofLight
9th July 2009, 03:59
yes, hope we get our visa soon...

rayofLight
9th July 2009, 04:06
anyone experienced arriving GATWICK AIRPORT

Florge
9th July 2009, 04:22
so... visa will be released after 12 weeks?

Mrs.JMajor
9th July 2009, 18:08

No one knows, applicants as per review how they get thier visa, there is 11 weeks, 12 weeks, 13 weeks and so... the only member I remember who got thier visa so quick in this kind of time is Mike (aposhark) in 4 weeks time, so far no one bet it yet. and the longest running ever is Deltonmay 7 months (hope you dont mind me mentioning you mare, I keep thinking of you):doh

Sophie
9th July 2009, 18:50

They normally promise a standard of 12 weeks or 3 months processing........
But it can be earlier or later depending on the papers i suppose.....
I got mine in 6 weeks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rob&Lol2009
9th July 2009, 19:13
Rang the embassy this morning and was told they are dealing with March 27th apps......hmmmm

brian&maddy
9th July 2009, 20:50
No one knows, applicants as per review how they get thier visa, there is 11 weeks, 12 weeks, 13 weeks and so... the only member I remember who got thier visa so quick in this kind of time is Mike (aposhark) in 4 weeks time, so far no one bet it yet. and the longest running ever is Deltonmay 7 months (hope you dont mind me mentioning you mare, I keep thinking of you):doh

That's OK mare:xxgrinning--00xx3:! I think no one can beat my record:D... 7 months in misery:icon_lol:
Anyway how are you? havent been online here in the forum for two days. Been busy with work at home:)

meandwifey
9th July 2009, 21:20
Rang the embassy this morning and was told they are dealing with March 27th apps......hmmmm

damn they have fallen another day behind , they are getting so many applicants that its taking them 2 days to do 1 days worth :(

i added your info to my thread

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16998

rayofLight
9th July 2009, 22:25
the delays depend on the number of the applicants....and as we observed there are lots of the applicants this time....:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

meandwifey
9th July 2009, 22:32
filipinas are marrying english men at an alarming rate :yikes: anyone who hasent got 1 yet best do so quickly before there is non left :icon_lol:

Rob&Lol2009
10th July 2009, 07:53
no news again?? :yikes::bigcry::Brick::Cuckoo:

NtoN
10th July 2009, 15:30
So - our 12-th week of waiting beginning just now (10:00 Manila time, 09.06.)...:omg:
How we wish it is our last and the long wait is finally over....
HEADS UP for all those waiting and keep faith!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You're a week ahead of me Ji&Ma....It's my birthday next week & i'd be at my happiest if this visa is granted. :BouncyHappy: Let's all hope for the best.

Mrs.JMajor
13th July 2009, 11:30
Hi guys, hows everything ? still no news to any one whos in the nearly 13 weeks or should I say more :yikes: I am waiting for my Jed visa as well, lucky I got something to do to occupy my time while waiting or else I really go back home and wait Jed's visa in PI :doh

ca143
13th July 2009, 11:41
yes,,,,i think Aposhark is very lucky from courting up to getting married,,,now Rochelyn already pregnant while others still leaving behind PI waiting ages of their VISA,,but dont worry guys next luck are YOURSSSSSSSSSSSS:icon_lol: mwaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Rob&Lol2009
13th July 2009, 11:42
no news from me. :bigcry::cwm23:

As no one from here got a visa last week, i just hope they were concentrating on reducing the backlog.....hmmm wishful thinking me thinks!!

Bluebirdjones
13th July 2009, 11:42
anyone experienced arriving GATWICK AIRPORT

Sorry, a bit late with reply.

Lady BBJ arrived into Gatwick in late April.
No delays (perhaps because one of the earliest flights in).
Pleasant older immigration woman briefly asked her a few questions.
(my full name, my address, how long are you staying, is he outside
waiting for you)
Not asked for, or about X-Ray

About 35-40mins all told from aircraft landing to the arrivals door.

Arthur Little
13th July 2009, 12:13
filipinas are marrying english men at an alarming rate :yikes: anyone who hasent got 1 yet best do so quickly before there is non left :icon_lol:

AND SCOTTISH :Kilt: guys, don't forget ... there are even FEWER of them!

Ji&Ma
13th July 2009, 14:16
I guess this might be root of current delays
British Embassy in Manila new regional hub for visa processing (http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/public-service/01/06/09/british-embassy-manila-new-regional-hub-visa-processing)
It is bit old article from January this year, but it could be the cause...:Erm:

meandwifey
13th July 2009, 14:19
British Embassy in Manila new regional hub for visa processing (http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/public-service/01/06/09/british-embassy-manila-new-regional-hub-visa-processing)

ohh no :Brick:

mickcant
13th July 2009, 16:52
Hi, :doh
It says:The embassy is re-structuring its visa section and hiring additional staff to accommodate the expected increase in the volume of work.

Makes us wonder if they did get enough extra staff?
Mick.:Brick: