PDA

View Full Version : NVQ Visa Processing time

Pages : [1] 2

fatedtoloveyou
31st May 2009, 08:20
I lodge last March 30, 2009 but my visa havent arrive yet. yung mga kasama kong student visa na tanghali na nag apply ng march 30 nakuha na nila visa nila last thursday and friday. bakit ganun? Next na kya yung sakin, thanks

georyz
31st May 2009, 11:05
theres a thread here already about your query... you may read it here http://filipinaroses.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14036

hope this gives you idea.
good luck

Mrs.JMajor
31st May 2009, 12:20
Lol, speak english, we had a member here, her name was dyanne, she waited 5 months, and she got the visa after 5 months, so dont get surprise if you wait bit longer maybe the friend who applied the same time with you prepare good docs than yours the reason the ECO decide to release thier visa so quick just my opinion, anyhow wait till August as the start of the school is on September.
Wish you all the best, hope you will have it soon

fatedtoloveyou
2nd June 2009, 07:04
if dyan is 5 mos. I think every applications is different. it doesn't mean that if she got the visa in 5 mos. I will get that in 5 mos too.

IainBusby
2nd June 2009, 08:33
if dyan is 5 mos. I think every applications is different. it doesn't mean that if she got the visa in 5 mos. I will get that in 5 mos too.

You may well have to wait just as long, there seems to be quite a backlog for NVQ visas due to the changes that were made to the rules last year.
Iain.

Mrs.JMajor
2nd June 2009, 09:14
I knew that :doh, I just share to you what other members here are patiently waiting for thier visa, anyhow hoping you wont wait long, Good luck once again

kim_lee19
3rd June 2009, 02:42
any news on what week is being processed for january?

thanks.

linhchiesz
4th June 2009, 08:34
i understand what u feel.Is the process of nvq same as the period of student dependant of nvq student?
thanks

fatedtoloveyou
5th June 2009, 07:09
the embassy told me that they are processing 3rd week of januray now. my application will be process in august.

mcpol
5th June 2009, 15:45
the embassy told me that they are processing 3rd week of januray now. my application will be process in august.

tnx for the news!!!I lodged my docs feb 6 so I hope my result comes before the end of this month...and I hope I get positive result. Good luck to your application!really tnx for this information. :)

mcpol
7th June 2009, 06:07
any news on what week is being processed for january?

thanks.

Hi kim! do you have any updates in your application?please let us know...I wish you luck and God bless!!! :)

kim_lee19
7th June 2009, 11:32
still forwarded to the british high commision. :bigcry:

fatedtoloveyou
8th June 2009, 02:47
still forwarded to the british high commision. :bigcry:

when did you lodge your applicartion? I think this week would be 3rd-4th week of january already. be patience... :-)

fatedtoloveyou
8th June 2009, 06:25
guys! is sponsor and dependant same or different? thanks

kim_lee19
8th June 2009, 15:23
i lodge mine last january 21, 09.. what will be your course fatedtoluvu??

fatedtoloveyou
9th June 2009, 03:48
NVQ 3 ako. sa august pa ma process sakin. sana nga mabilis sila mag process pra b4 aug meron nako. ikaw ba? :-)

kim_lee19
9th June 2009, 09:48
ah ok. im also nvq 3 and 4. hopefully it will be release this week or this month.

fatedtoloveyou
9th June 2009, 09:55
ah ok. im also nvq 3 and 4. hopefully it will be release this week or this month.

nvq 3 and 4? bakit dalawa? kanino yung isa?

Mrs.JMajor
9th June 2009, 09:59

Seems you didnt understand the situation you go through that is qualification, just in case you got your visa, you still need to prepare interview at the immigration heathrow as I watch UK border Force sky three and most of student visa are going through process of question and answer at the immigration counter asking a simple question of..."What is the name of your school?" How much did you pay?":doh:NoNo:

Hope you dont misunderstood ,speak english so the british can share thier opinion to you too, not only filipinas

Tawi2
9th June 2009, 10:30
Mrs M,just in case you didnt understand she said why two?For whom is the other one? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fatedtoloveyou
9th June 2009, 12:06
your right tawi2! im asking why 2 NVQ's? whos the other one? and sorry if i speak tagalog here. dont worry i can speak english too MRS. J! :-)

Tawi2
9th June 2009, 12:14
Its ok fated,I am puti but will gladly interpret for any pinays who dont understand tagalog :icon_lol:

fatedtoloveyou
9th June 2009, 12:24
Its ok fated,I am puti but will gladly interpret for any pinays who dont understand tagalog :icon_lol:

thats so funny tawi2! a pinay who doesnt know how to speak tagalog?:icon_lol:

Tawi2
9th June 2009, 12:26
I am only joking :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
9th June 2009, 12:47
:xxcheeky-smiley-013

thats so funny tawi2! a pinay who doesnt know how to speak tagalog?:icon_lol:
Have u find one ?? Anyway i wish u good luck :Rasp::action-smiley-081:

I am only joking :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: No worries we been here in the forum since u registered :icon_lol:so I know u bit:Rasp::action-smiley-081:

Mrs.JMajor
9th June 2009, 12:51
Mrs M,just in case you didnt understand she said why two?For whom is the other one? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I understand that perfectly, I just surprised coz she ask the qualification, she didnt realize that it can be use for just one person NVQ3 and 4:Erm: So just wondering if she understand what shes going through:Erm::doh:Brick::Brick:

Because I didnt.....:Erm::yikes::Rasp:

LEAHnew
9th June 2009, 14:01
NVQ 3 ako. sa august pa ma process sakin. sana nga mabilis sila mag process pra b4 aug meron nako. ikaw ba? :-)

Hi fatedtoloveu as for the forum rules we must try to speak english as much as possible:)
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=5122

goodluck for your visa:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:btw i love that koreanovela fated to love you...very addicted to it:D

kim_lee19
10th June 2009, 08:18
im a RN here in phil. so my course will be nvq level 3 and 4.. 2 course but not at the same time! :CompBuster:

fatedtoloveyou
10th June 2009, 08:20
im a RN here in phil. so my course will be nvq level 3 and 4.. 2 course but not at the same time! :CompBuster:

why NVQ? if you are a RN here your course must be post grad.

waiting
10th June 2009, 11:05
hai.... sobrang tagal.. sana lumabas na ang month of january.

kim_lee19
10th June 2009, 11:20
:doh.

any updates for the month of january?

waiting
10th June 2009, 12:32
huli ko balita jan 12 naglodge nabigyan sya june 4

kim_lee19
11th June 2009, 04:10
ahh ok po. when did you lodge your application waiting?

waiting
11th June 2009, 06:51
naglodge me jan 20 sana nga dumating na.....

fatedtoloveyou
11th June 2009, 06:52
january 13, 2009 palang ang pinaprocess nila as of 1:50 PM today. thanks

waiting
11th June 2009, 08:50
talaga?:yikes: haiii.... ang bagal naman.. bat ganun? :Brick:kasi jan 12 naglodge last week natanggap na nya yung result nya.... hai... well sana bilis bilisan nila at petsa na sila. naglodge ka na ba fated to love you?

fatedtoloveyou
11th June 2009, 09:14
talaga?:yikes: haiii.... ang bagal naman.. bat ganun? :Brick:kasi jan 12 naglodge last week natanggap na nya yung result nya.... hai... well sana bilis bilisan nila at petsa na sila. naglodge ka na ba fated to love you?

kaya nga anung petsa na? sa august pa daw ako. super bagal! sabi nila sobra dami NVQ! eh d sana mag double time sila! tayo ang kawawa na nag aantay ng matagal! sana may magsabi sa embassy na mag double time sa pag process!

Mrs.JMajor
11th June 2009, 09:21
:Erm:Are you shouting?:yikes: Hi girls, I hope you dont mind, forum rules, speak English:xxgrinning--00xx3:

waiting
11th June 2009, 09:59
i don't mind waiting a few more days as long as my result is ok. hehehe..... i've been waiting for 5 months already for that visa. they really should speed things up... this is so frustrating=(

kim_lee19
11th June 2009, 13:36
yeah right. its better to wait than a deny! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

waiting
11th June 2009, 13:59
another person got a visa today! he lodged his documents last jan 9.:Hellooo:

kim_lee19
13th June 2009, 01:43
hephep hurray!! :ARsurrender:

kuya waiting how much your show money?

i have only 200k.

vbkelly
13th June 2009, 13:55
lots of applicants denied today hope your not the one guys

fatedtoloveyou
13th June 2009, 14:21

how did you know? they are processing what week? thanks

kim_lee19
14th June 2009, 01:41
i hope were not one of that. :D

updates for january applications?!

empott
14th June 2009, 05:02
kaya nga anung petsa na? sa august pa daw ako. super bagal! sabi nila sobra dami NVQ! eh d sana mag double time sila! tayo ang kawawa na nag aantay ng matagal! sana may magsabi sa embassy na mag double time sa pag process!

:omg: You are so rude! :NoNo: We are on settlement visa and yet we are patiently waiting.

fatedtoloveyou
14th June 2009, 08:33
:omg: You are so rude! :NoNo: We are on settlement visa and yet we are patiently waiting.

the visa process takes so long...its not our problem if there is too many NVQ's! 5 months is too long to wait. its ok to delay but not that long! hope you understand my sentiments.

LEAHnew
14th June 2009, 12:21

Yes I agree to you Bhing my one of my kababayan here and a school mate as well who applied NVQ was refused, but he's still gratefull coz when the time he realised it was taking slow he applied in different agency which is going to Canada(work permit) he was accepted and his papers is in process, so he said God is so Good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw he received the result after 17 weeks and the reason of refusal were lack of financial evidences and supporting papers:cwm34:

empott
15th June 2009, 02:07
the visa process takes so long...its not our problem if there is too many NVQ's! 5 months is too long to wait. its ok to delay but not that long! hope you understand my sentiments.

No, I don't understand your sentiments.
:Erm: What if the UKBA will say the same thing to you that it is not their problem if there ARE too many NVQs?
It’s their country and it’s their law. You have no right to demand that they should do double time! How much did you pay as an applicant? You applied last March so I’m sure you paid less than P10K and yet you speak like you are paying their salary already. :NoNo: Why apply in the UK if you have complaints. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! Simple isn’t it?

kim_lee19
15th June 2009, 04:20
hehehe. napagalitan ka tuloy! :D

fatedtoloveyou
15th June 2009, 05:20
:Erm: What if the UKBA will say the same thing to you that it is not their problem if there ARE too many NVQs?
It’s their country and it’s their law. You have no right to demand that they should do double time! How much did you pay as an applicant? You applied last March so I’m sure you paid less than P10K and yet you speak like you are paying their salary already. :NoNo: Why apply in the UK if you have complaints. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! Simple isn’t it?

Kitchen? Excuse me! Im a registered nurse im not a chef! thanks and have a great day!

empott
15th June 2009, 05:48
Kitchen? Excuse me! Im a registered nurse im not a chef! thanks and have a great day!

See, how arrogant you are? :NoNo:
:Erm: A Registered Nurse that doesn't know an idiomatic expression? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
I'm just wondering what will a RN be doing in UK? Study and work for 20 hours per week? :Erm: :rolleyes: I just hope that you won't be working beyond that. :D

LEAHnew
15th June 2009, 06:29
Waiting time is really hard, but for other settlement like me, I waited for how many years to be with my love one, that's really really hard:bigcry:, I do understand your sentiments but please be polite here.stop making your post in bigger font we're not blind:doh

fatedtoloveyou
15th June 2009, 06:44
Waiting time is really hard, but for other settlement like me, I waited for how many years to be with my love one, that's really really hard:bigcry:, I do understand your sentiments but please be polite here.stop making your post in bigger font we're not blind:doh

Im sorry...I thought it would take only in 3 months but it isn't! Im just nervous with the result and the time its too long to wait. hope everyone understands the pressure. thanks

aromulus
15th June 2009, 06:53
Im sorry...I thought it would take only in 3 months but it isn't! Im just nervous with the result and the time its too long to wait. hope everyone understands the pressure. thanks

Well..... Sometimes it may take longer...:omg:

darren-b
15th June 2009, 06:56

Exactly. The problem was caused because so many NVQ applicants wanted to beat the change in the immigration rules. There was no point the UKBA getting more staff as they won't be needed once the backlog is over.

waiting
15th June 2009, 07:18
hephep hurray!! :ARsurrender:

kuya waiting how much your show money?

i have only 200k.

ok lang yan. i have 1.2 m. yung naaprove 200k din ang show money depende talaga sa eco yan e kaya let's hope for the best na lang=):xxgrinning--00xx3:

waiting
15th June 2009, 07:22
any news about jan applicants?

LEAHnew
15th June 2009, 07:46

Yes usually more than 3 months for NVQ, I have to correct my previous post about my friend who heard the visa news, he applied december 23, 2008 and got the result last May 28, so more than 17 weeks:doh
I advice you to divert your attention into other things, how about to wait what gonna happen to Boys over the flowers or to find out who will be the next Pinoy Pop Superstar:D

waiting
15th June 2009, 07:49
leahnew bakit sya nadeny?

waiting
15th June 2009, 07:50

:NoNo:hai... what are the reasons? when did they lodge?

LEAHnew
15th June 2009, 07:54
Yes I agree to you Bhing my one of my kababayan here and a school mate as well who applied NVQ was refused, but he's still gratefull coz when the time he realised it was taking slow he applied in different agency which is going to Canada(work permit) he was accepted and his papers is in process, so he said God is so Good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw he received the result after 17 weeks and the reason of refusal were lack of financial evidences and supporting papers:cwm34:

Yes usually more than 3 months for NVQ, I have to correct my previous post about my friend who heard the visa news, he applied december 23, 2008 and got the result last May 28, so more than 17 weeks:doh
I advice you to divert your attention into other things, how about to wait what gonna happen to Boys over the flowers or to find out who will be the next Pinoy Pop Superstar:D

:NoNo::NoNo:
He didn't discuss further, he's busy now preparing docs going to Canada:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
15th June 2009, 08:40

Going by some of your previous posts I thought you were a qualified plonker.

If you want help on this FREE PUBLIC FORUM, then you treat people the way you would like to be treated, and act as if they are in front of you.

Tawi2
15th June 2009, 08:50

I could introduce you to to 2 qualified Chefs who earn a lot more than any registered nurse :icon_lol:

INIAIRIDI
15th June 2009, 12:02

Guys,.. I lodge my doc. January 07,09 and i got the goodnews result on May27.09 by pick up in VFS, Be patience guys, more you wait more chance to approve your application, why? because di naman kau pagiintayin ng matagal tpos dedeny lng db?! i've been wait for almost 5mos. but the result is positive..

Guys Keep Praying and be patience...

Im Nursing Grad. not RN and my course here is
NVQ Lv3 health and social care..

GoodLuck to ALL

and GodBless...

Tawi2
15th June 2009, 12:17
Iniairidi is right,they wouldnt keep you waiting so long just to deny,but before demanding the embassy "Double time" in processing please realise that though the embassy is located in Manila its actually classed as British soil,we just dont do things like that because someone has a strop-on,a visa isnt a right that you can demand,patience is a virtue in all things in this life :icon_lol:

waiting
15th June 2009, 12:29
fatedtoloveyou I understand how you feel because I feel the same way. I've been waiting for almost 5 months and it really is not easy. You are like a time bomb waiting.... Did you pass under the new policy? Anyway, like what I said it is better to wait than to be denied. I've been denied last September 2008. Let's just say I've been waiting for 1 year already for that visa. huhuhu... pray for me guys....

jvsg_08
15th June 2009, 13:11
hello. i lodged my application last feb 5, still no results. Mcpol if you have any updates on feb. just let the forum know. since we are just one day apart.

also, for kim lee. if she hasn't got her visa, so they are processing dates under january 21.
for fated to love you, are you sure it's a NVQ student visa, your friends got? because i think it's just NVQ students are having this kind of delay.

for dyannesky, i'm happy for you. you really help us with your untiring replies to our queries and problems regarding our visa.

kim_lee19
16th June 2009, 02:40
Yes be patience. God is always around us. just pray and pray for the goodnews to come.

@fatedtoloveyou,

if you want to demand such things so call the british embasy, dont shout the readers!

cheers!! :action-smiley-081:

fatedtoloveyou
16th June 2009, 03:42
Yes be patience. God is always around us. just pray and pray for the goodnews to come.

@fatedtoloveyou,

if you want to demand such things so call the british embasy, dont shout the readers!

cheers!! :action-smiley-081:

are you sure im shouting? did you hear my voice?:icon_lol:

aromulus
16th June 2009, 06:10

You have to realize that in the UK as in some other English speaking Countries, using very large type or writing in total "bold", is considered very rude.

Just like.... shouting......!!!!!!!!!:NoNo:

charlwill
16th June 2009, 08:25
Yes, you are!!! and be patient.

jvsg_08
16th June 2009, 09:49
is NVQ course just for nurses? did you have an agency when you applied for a student visa or just by yourself? :Hellooo:

jvsg_08
16th June 2009, 09:55
how can u be a member of this site? because in your status like
CHARLWILL - respected member
AROMULUS - moderator
KIM LEE - member
me, and waitng - newbie (restricted access)

how can we be a member? is it determined by years you've spent in this site.?

jvsg_08
16th June 2009, 09:55
AROMULUS - moderator
KIM LEE - member

how can we be a member? is it determined by years you've spent in this site.? :ARsurrender:

Tawi2
16th June 2009, 09:57
Its the amount of posts JV,I think :Erm:

vbkelly
16th June 2009, 10:34
AROMULUS - moderator
KIM LEE - member

how can we be a member? is it determined by years you've spent in this site.? :ARsurrender:

observe the forum members who they are :D:D:D

aromulus
16th June 2009, 10:39
It is down to time and posts.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
16th June 2009, 10:39

why you don't ask the embassy why they are denied:doh:doh:doh

charlwill
16th June 2009, 10:41
AROMULUS - moderator
KIM LEE - member

Just keep on posting, waiting.

vbkelly
16th June 2009, 10:44
:NoNo:hai... what are the reasons? when did they lodge?

just relax mate enjoy yourself while waiting:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

waiting
16th June 2009, 13:37
why you don't ask the embassy why they are denied:doh:doh:doh

i can't possible ask the embassy their reasons why they denied someone. they won't give me that information.:doh that's why i asked leah since she was the one who said she knows someone who was denied. maybe she knows the reasons too.

kim_lee19
16th June 2009, 14:37

You are very rude!! I dont think you are a good nurse because of your attitude! well i dont have time for you! goodluck.

Tawi2
16th June 2009, 14:45
Can you imagine her bedside manner :Erm: "YOU WILL GET BETTER,I AM A REGISTERED NURSE":cwm24::yikes::NoNo:

fatedtoloveyou
16th June 2009, 14:49
You are very rude!! I dont think you are a good nurse because of your attitude! well i dont have time for you! goodluck.

im not rude!!!1im not shouting too!!! its just a misinterpretation!!!

Tawi2
16th June 2009, 14:54
:omg::ARsurrender::Bolt:

kim_lee19
17th June 2009, 02:18
:ARsurrender:

:Hellooo:

fatedtoloveyou
17th June 2009, 03:56
Is higher diploma same sa NVQ or is it under NVQ? thanks

waiting
18th June 2009, 06:56
any updates about jan applicants?

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 10:23
im not rude!!!1im not shouting too!!! its just a misinterpretation!!!
Its not only me who notice your words, dont change your font, members will able to read it in normal words/font, and I just notice the way you type words, your not a nurse xxx%, and the way your knowledge into it, you dont know what your going through, anyhow still I am wishing you the best

fatedtoloveyou
18th June 2009, 11:45
Its not only me who notice your words, dont change your font, members will able to read it in normal words/font, and I just notice the way you type words, your not a nurse xxx%, and the way your knowledge into it, you dont know what your going through, anyhow still I am wishing you the best

helow? are you a fortune teller? :icon_lol:

jvsg_08
18th June 2009, 11:52
ah.okay. thanks

jvsg_08
18th June 2009, 11:58
is NVQ course just for nurses? did you have an agency when you applied for a student visa or just by yourself? :ARsurrender:

jvsg_08
18th June 2009, 12:04
TAPANG ni fatedtolove.. you are trying to have a fight with everyone in the forum. are you being satisfied with that?

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 12:12
helow? are you a fortune teller? :icon_lol:

No, I am not, I just base my predict the way you type words, the way you use words/fonts and the way you ask question about NVQ seems you didnt understand all those, and one more thing also you didnt understand the "heat in the kitchen" by Empott:doh

And by being mean and rude you will go nowhere, I am afraid:NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 12:14
guys! is sponsor and dependant same or different?

:NoNo::NoNo::Erm:
Sa forum pa lang sablay ka na, the way you deal with other people, what else??

vbkelly
18th June 2009, 12:46
:NoNo::NoNo::Erm:
Sa forum pa lang sablay ka na, the way you deal with other people, what else??

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatedtoloveyou
Originally Posted by fatedtoloveyou
guys! is sponsor and dependant same or different? thanks

hehe he/she huli sya, what do you think sis JMayor GRANT O DENY THE VISA its look like FAKE and she's haven't got a clue what sponsor or dependant means.

vbkelly
18th June 2009, 12:59

gossssh you really thick :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

fatedtoloveyou
18th June 2009, 13:38
of course i know all of that, the kitchen and everything. im just joking you guys.:D :icon_lol:

LEAHnew
18th June 2009, 13:44
of course i know all of that, the kitchen and everything. im just joking you guys.:D :icon_lol:

well its not a good joke:NoNo::NoNo:I'm afraid you thread might be close or someone else get banned:doh :NoNo::NoNo:
be sensible:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck with your visa:)

vbkelly
18th June 2009, 13:50
What if the UKBA will say the same thing to you that it is not their problem if there ARE too many NVQs?
It’s their country and it’s their law. You have no right to demand that they should do double time! How much did you pay as an applicant? You applied last March so I’m sure you paid less than P10K and yet you speak like you are paying their salary already. Why apply in the UK if you have complaints. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! Simple isn’t it?

you really don't know what empott said, isn't it? CLEVER!

fatedtoloveyou
18th June 2009, 13:58
What if the UKBA will say the same thing to you that it is not their problem if there ARE too many NVQs?
It’s their country and it’s their law. You have no right to demand that they should do double time! How much did you pay as an applicant? You applied last March so I’m sure you paid less than P10K and yet you speak like you are paying their salary already. Why apply in the UK if you have complaints. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! Simple isn’t it?

you really don't know what empott said, isn't it? CLEVER!

I said i knew it right? thanks for saying im clever!:)

fatedtoloveyou
18th June 2009, 13:59
im sorry if im pilosopo guys! cheer up ok? :-)

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 13:59
thanks for saying im clever!:action-smiley-081::doh:NoNo:

Bhing :doh

fatedtoloveyou
18th June 2009, 14:00
Im sorry if im pilosopo guys! cheer up ok? :)

vbkelly
18th June 2009, 14:01
:action-smiley-081::doh:NoNo:

Bhing :doh

HEHEHE!:Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick:

vbkelly
18th June 2009, 14:36
Im sorry if im pilosopo guys! cheer up ok? :)

hmmmm interesting you got a red flag :laugher::laugher::laugher:

Mrs.JMajor
18th June 2009, 14:42
hmmmm interesting you got a red flag :laugher::laugher::laugher:

:yikes: Monthly period :cwm24:

empott
22nd June 2009, 05:15
... you really don't know what empott said, isn't it? CLEVER!

:doh Can't you detect a sarcasm? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Oh btw, I'm an aspiring chef or cook or whatever you call it. But it's better to feed people than to wipe a** isn't it?

empott
22nd June 2009, 05:31
... Oh btw, I'm an aspiring chef or cook or whatever you call it. But it's better to feed people than to wipe a** isn't it?
Ooops :doh
Sorry guys, I think I blew that one. I didn't mean to demean nurses on that remark. Most of the people in my family are nurses and I have high regards for them. I have high respect for their work trying to help other people and I know that their work is not easy. Sorry po. :ARsurrender:

kim_lee19
22nd June 2009, 07:27
ayos sa panglait ah.. gudluck sayo.:furious3:

estherboaz
22nd June 2009, 07:39
hello kim.what did you say?

fatedtoloveyou
22nd June 2009, 08:05
UPDATE: NVQ Processing Time is January 15 and 16, 2009

Mrs.JMajor
22nd June 2009, 08:08
UPDATE: NVQ Processing Time is January 15 and 16, 2009

See, you look sweet, if you just use the normal font size , yeah:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kim_lee19
22nd June 2009, 15:47
thanks fatedtoloveyou!

keep updating us..

we all have to be friends. no one knows, 1 day we will meet each other in uk!

god bless us all..

keep praying.:)

mcpol
23rd June 2009, 01:30
Ooops :doh
Sorry guys, I think I blew that one. I didn't mean to demean nurses on that remark. Most of the people in my family are nurses and I have high regards for them. I have high respect for their work trying to help other people and I know that their work is not easy. Sorry po. :ARsurrender:

apology accepted.asar lang si fatedtoloveyou but he seems nice naman by updating us. more prayers and patience for us waiting.God bless!!! :)

kim_lee19
23rd June 2009, 08:03
Oh btw, I'm an aspiring chef or cook or whatever you call it. But it's better to feed people than to wipe a** isn't it?

read this post by a very aspiring famous chef or cook!! peace be with you men.

@waiting & fatedtoluvyou,

pls keep updating us guys.. thank you very much.

Pepe n Pilar
23rd June 2009, 09:36
Peace to All!....:)
I have been reading here as well and so much information from all of you guys is being digested ....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Which one is Kim lee19? The girl in blue or orange? Is she your twin sister?

Cheers!:)

empott
23rd June 2009, 10:25
read this post by a very aspiring famous chef or cook!! peace be with you men.

Read up! Are you following the thread? Let me ask you, who started it? Didn't a registered nurse started it? I just retaliated! Lesson for all of us have respect to whatever profession one has. And I did apologize just after a few minutes of posting even when nobody reacted to it yet! And one more thing, don't quote me out of context! The sarcasm thing is for the clever remark. :doh To enlighten you, here :

... you really don't know what empott said, isn't it? CLEVER!

Now if you cant accept an apology, well ...

Sorry Admin for that. Ive said my piece and that will be the last. :ARsurrender:

Mrs.JMajor
23rd June 2009, 11:35
No worry Em:cwm38:, that's how the "kid" understand:icon_lol:

estherboaz
23rd June 2009, 12:09
actually they dont understand... they are just saying whats on their mind without thinking...

adam&chryss
23rd June 2009, 12:49
one hot :cwm23: thread again :D

zagu anyone? :)

bornatbirth
23rd June 2009, 23:38
is this what happens when you put women at that time of the month in the same thread and going :Cuckoo: at each other ??? lucky husbands :icon_lol:

Sophie
23rd June 2009, 23:51
one hot :cwm23: thread again :D

zagu anyone? :)

yes please chryss :D buko pandan flavor for me :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

charlwill
24th June 2009, 00:21
yes please chryss :D buko pandan flavor for me :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
pearl shake sago.... lovely!!

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 00:26
is this what happens when you put women at that time of the month in the same thread and going :Cuckoo: at each other ??? lucky husbands :icon_lol:

Go to sleep --:angry:

:icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 00:28
is this what happens when you put women at that time of the month in the same thread and going :Cuckoo: at each other ??? :icon_lol:

No BAB, this just happens with women, whether its their time of the month or not, lol, simples :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

empott
24th June 2009, 04:14
Thanks MrsJM and Esther :Hellooo:
Chryss, I definitely need one. Buko pandan pls? hahaha
To Bornatbirth, its not even the time of the month! Sophie is right. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 08:34
I miss Zagu so much but i like crystals with it.. chococrumble my favorite :D

paulgee
24th June 2009, 08:47
I miss Zagu so much but i like crystals with it.. chococrumble my favorite :D

My favorite flavor is ube sis. Wish I can bring you a zagu when I arrive there. But sad to say, it will just melt and worst baka kinain at ininom ko na....Instead of Zagu I'll just bring you tabo....miss you sis..

Shirley...

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 09:02
My favorite flavor is ube sis. Wish I can bring you a zagu when I arrive there. But sad to say, it will just melt and worst baka kinain at ininom ko na....Instead of Zagu I'll just bring you tabo....miss you sis..

Shirley...

hahaha.. thanks sis!
now we're in the wrong thread... maybe i should make another thread for this :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 09:05
No, your all fine this is the kind of thread need to hi jack to make everybody cool..........

by Zagu----latte here plz with additional black pearl

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 10:07
No, your all fine this is the kind of thread need to hi jack to make everybody cool..........

by Zagu----latte here plz with additional black pearl

one latte' for ate juliet with additional black pearl! :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 10:13
one latte' for ate juliet with additional black pearl! :icon_lol:

and prozaic?? :icon_lol::Cuckoo:

ikarospao
24th June 2009, 11:28
FINALLY AM BACK!!

after 3 months of solitary confinement and paying thousand of pesos for my lawyer haha
my visa appeal decision overturned in just 3 months.
got a call from visa section june 5.
sent my passport for stamping and hola!

who's crazy now ha a*iny*l*?:action-smiley-081: BTW he's the rat who made "great magic" with my visa application and rant about the immigration rule blah blah blah

and oh..dami na palang namiss ko.. zobel nasan naba yung nagtataray na member na iyong tinutukoy kanina lamang??

and before i forgot..for those who's waiting for their result..keep yourself busy. called visa section today 1300H June 24, 2009.. 15th of january ang process nila. it would take a while but im sure its worth the wait.

i thought i could make it to wimbledon this year..missed...
il be in london by july.
see you!:butthead:

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 11:31
FINALLY AM BACK!!

after 3 months of solitary confinement and paying thousand of pesos for my lawyer haha
my visa appeal decision overturned in just 3 months.
got a call from visa section june 5.
sent my passport for stamping and hola!

who's crazy now ha a*iny*l*?:action-smiley-081: BTW he's the rat who made "great magic" with my visa application and rant about the immigration rule blah blah blah

and oh..dami na palang namiss ko.. zobel nasan naba yung nagtataray na member na iyong tinutukoy kanina lamang??

and before i forgot..for those who's waiting for their result..keep yourself busy. called visa section today 1300H June 24, 2009.. 15th of january ang process nila. it would take a while but im sure its worth the wait.

i thought i could make it to wimbledon this year..missed...
il be in london by july.
see you!:butthead:

that's a goodnews!

congratulations!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ikarospao
24th June 2009, 11:31
ano ba yan moderator bakit newbie padin ako hahaha

Sophie
24th June 2009, 11:35
hahaha.. thanks sis!
now we're in the wrong thread... maybe i should make another thread for this :icon_lol:

I agree, you should make a new thread chryss entitled "ZAGU ANYONE?" lol :D:D

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 11:39
I agree, you should make a new thread chryss entitled "ZAGU ANYONE?" lol :D:D

:Erm: and also maybe i can try selling zagu here in UK...

Mrs.JMajor
24th June 2009, 11:44
keep posting, you will change your status by your post, as in sensible post

Congratulation by the way:Hellooo:

ikarospao
24th June 2009, 11:47
keep posting, you will change your status by your post, not by the 3months you gone :Cuckoo:

Congratulation by the way:Hellooo:

Thanks vmuch

Hahah ill try to post non sense phrases :Rasp: just to change my status hahaha

Sophie
24th June 2009, 11:56
:Erm: and also maybe i can try selling zagu here in UK...

Naku, i will travel all the way from here to buy zagu from you, i miss it so much already :bigcry::D

Sophie
24th June 2009, 11:56
To Bornatbirth, its not even the time of the month! Sophie is right. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

charlwill
24th June 2009, 12:15
Naku, i will travel all the way from here to buy zagu from you, i miss it so much already :bigcry::D
It's been ages since I had my last ZAGU. Now, I think this thread is a li'l bit cooler. Cheers.

Jay&Zobel
24th June 2009, 13:12

Hoy ikaw din umayos ka! lol may attitude ka din hehe... just keep posting Myx! :D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ikarospao
24th June 2009, 13:14
Hoy ikaw din umayos ka! lol may attitude ka din hehe... just keep posting Myx! :D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
loka!

Sophie
24th June 2009, 13:16
It's been ages since I had my last ZAGU. Now, I think this thread is a li'l bit cooler. Cheers.

True :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 13:17
Yeah,be proper because you have attitude :Rasp: Joking :icon_lol:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 13:17
Yeah,be proper because you have attitude :Rasp: Joking :icon_lol:

the british filipino/english translator :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 13:18
Isnt Zagu called pearl shakes?:Erm:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 13:20
Isnt Zagu called pearl shakes?:Erm:

Yes........although Zagu is a popular refreshment store that offers pearl shakes with different fruit flavors........

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 19:22

yehey! i have one customer already! :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
24th June 2009, 20:06
yehey! i have one customer already! :icon_lol:

count me in!!!!!!!!!!!

adam&chryss
24th June 2009, 22:18
count me in!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll have 2 suki now :D

bornatbirth
24th June 2009, 22:46
i'll have 2 suki now :D

im not sure what you mean??:Erm::icon_lol:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 22:54
im not sure what you mean??:Erm::icon_lol:

Suki is regular customers or clientel :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 22:56
Suki is regular customers or clientel :xxgrinning--00xx3:

the walking english/filipino dictionary :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 22:58
I wish I was,but one day :xxgrinning--00xx3: its always funny in Davao,people chat away in front of me,thinking I havent got a clue what they are on about :icon_lol: Until I say something like "Makasabot ko nimo" then their jaws drp and they normally say "Aiiiii,sorry":cwm24::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
24th June 2009, 22:59
From NVQ processing time to zagu?!... heheh. i missed that too....:D
Can i order one as well?...:):Hellooo:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 22:59
I wish I was,but one day :xxgrinning--00xx3: its always funny in Davao,people chat away in front of me,thinking I havent got a clue what they are on about :icon_lol: Until I say something like "Makasabot ko nimo" then their jaws drp and they normally say "Aiiiii,sorry":cwm24::icon_lol:

Lol, they are busted :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
24th June 2009, 23:00

You know everything Tawi2:D
What other dialects do you know?:D:Hellooo:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 23:01
From NVQ processing time to zagu?!... heheh. i missed that too....:D
Can i order one as well?...:):Hellooo:

Chryss, 3rd suki here and counting..................:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 23:03
I speak a little english P&P :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
24th June 2009, 23:09
I speak a little english P&P :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Dialects Tawi2 hehehe....:Rasp: English is a language...:omg:
You might need more sugar in your coffee...or was it tea?:icon_lol:

Tawi2
24th June 2009, 23:16
Sorry P&P,wasnt focused there,ummmmm,dialects?I speak a little mackem,which is easier to understand than geordie though not as easy as brummy :xxgrinning--00xx3:But in this area everyone talks perfect english,thats what I am trying to perfect,hoping i can lose my northern accent in time,the edges are worn off already :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
24th June 2009, 23:21
Makasabot ko nimo is a Visayan?... so what other dialects in the Phils do you know?...:Erm:

Sophie
24th June 2009, 23:39
Haven't seen you the whole day in this forum iye, where've you been? :D

Pepe n Pilar
24th June 2009, 23:42
Haven't seen you the whole day in this forum iye, where've you been? :D

HI Sophie, I went to work and then dropped by the town center then nag shopping galore hehehe... I am bored.... Sa Clarks lang at sa Wallis. Newly opened ung Wallis dito..:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Sophie
24th June 2009, 23:44
HI Sophie, I went to work and then dropped by the town center then nag shopping galore hehehe... I am bored.... Sa Clarks lang at sa Wallis. Newly opened ung Wallis dito..:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Niceeeeeeeee:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
24th June 2009, 23:46
Wow, nagretail therapy si Iye kasi bored sya.

waiting
25th June 2009, 15:14
latest update! british embassy is still processing jan 15 applicants......hmmm... that means that we should not get our hopes high that we will have results this june.

Florge
25th June 2009, 19:11
Dialects are language... Language varieties are often called dialects rather than languages:

* solely because they are not (or not recognized as) literary languages,
* because the speakers of the given language do not have a state of their own,
* because they are not used in press or literature, or very little.
* or because their language lacks prestige.

Bisaya/Visayan is a language simple because it is a literary language, used in press and literature, they have a state/region, and it is prestigious as more than half of Pinoys speak Bisaya. Ilocano, Hiligaynon, Tagalog (not Filipino), Kapampangan, Ilonggo, and other major "dialects" are now called Filipino language.

I was corrected by the Dean when I was still teaching in Uni about this so I can't simply forget... LOL

Okay, time for bed. I beginning to lecture again... and hijacking threads. This is the result of being away for 2 weeks and having to read 3000+ posts! arrggggg!!!!

Sophie
25th June 2009, 23:18
Dialects are language... Language varieties are often called dialects rather than languages:

Bisaya/Visayan is a language simple because it is a literary language, used in press and literature, they have a state/region, and it is prestigious as more than half of Pinoys speak Bisaya. Ilocano, Hiligaynon, Tagalog (not Filipino), Kapampangan, Ilonggo, and other major "dialects" are now called Filipino language.

I was corrected by the Dean when I was still teaching in Uni about this so I can't simply forget... LOL

Okay, time for bed. I beginning to lecture again... and hijacking threads. This is the result of being away for 2 weeks and having to read 3000+ posts! arrggggg!!!!

NOTED mam florge:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D
Thanks for sharing sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: i didn't know this one either, until now, lol :doh :D:D:D:D:D

adam&chryss
26th June 2009, 16:12
Chryss, 3rd suki here and counting..................:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

thanks!
ZAGU kayo dyan??!!! :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2009, 16:15
Hahaha yong thread ni fated,naging tindahan ng Zagu

adam&chryss
26th June 2009, 16:18
Hahaha yong thread ni fated,naging tindahan ng Zagu

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

estherboaz
26th June 2009, 16:45
hahahahahahha.its because

a.) they were so hot hot hot
b.) _____________________
c.) _____________________
d.) all of the above

Jay&Zobel
27th June 2009, 08:17

NOTED mam florge:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D
Thanks for sharing sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: i didn't know this one either, until now, lol :doh :D:D:D:D:D

Yep!
OH WOW! VERY IMPRESSIVE FLORGE!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's quite amazing to learning these things, never knew about that til now!
Also, hehe (to brag to Brits):rolleyes: that we know too many languages! Filipino, English, (Tagalog), Bisaya, Bicol, etc etc (and other local dialects/languages too), a bit of Spanish & Chinese... :omg::D

jvsg_08
30th June 2009, 06:43
natigil na rin ang awayan..

estherboaz
30th June 2009, 07:46
:BouncyHappy:because of zagu.

IainBusby
30th June 2009, 08:40

Can we all join in please!

adam&chryss
30th June 2009, 09:12

Can we all join in please!

do you also want Zagu? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
30th June 2009, 09:16

do you also want Zagu? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wahhh,:icon_lol:pinanindigan na tlg ang pgtitinda ng zagu :doh

vbkelly
30th June 2009, 09:27

hehehe!:omg::omg::omg:

adam&chryss
30th June 2009, 09:41

hehehe!:omg::omg::omg:

you never know.. maybe one day i will win lottery and sell Zagu :D

that's why i'm starting to collect my customers (suki) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

waiting
1st July 2009, 06:29
hi guys! do you have any updates about jan applicants?

fatedtoloveyou
1st July 2009, 06:38
UPDATED NVQ VISA PROCESSING: January 19, 2009

mcpol
1st July 2009, 15:24
thnk's fatedtoloveyou for the update. :)

kim_lee19
2nd July 2009, 05:01
UPDATED NVQ VISA PROCESSING: January 19, 2009

thanks fatedtoloveyou.

waiting malapit ka na!! january 20 ka di ba,.

jvsg_08
3rd July 2009, 01:50
malapit na pla!

yehey MEMBER na ako! ndi na NEWBIE!

kim_lee19
3rd July 2009, 02:34
sana bumilis na ang pagprocess at maging positive ang result. waiting update mo kami! goodluck.. pray lang.

dyannesky
3rd July 2009, 14:26
hi everyone sorry to have updated so soon
am staying in Slough, Berkshire
but am studying in Reading, once a week every Wed
am still waiting for my applications to several nuring homes, waitng for crb, keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully i'll get their call so I can start working esp this breaktime
Take care!

mcpol
3rd July 2009, 14:54
hello dyan!!!nice to see you're back in this forum!so what can you say about your new environment? God bless! :)

mcpol
7th July 2009, 03:21
hi waiting! asan kana, any news in your application?sana maging positve result.. please update us. more prayers... :)

waiting
7th July 2009, 08:54
hi everyone! well still no result... the last time i called the embassy that was last wednesday and they told me that they are processing jan 19 applicants=) well guys please pray for me that i get my visa this week.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mcpol
8th July 2009, 03:38
hi everyone! well still no result... the last time i called the embassy that was last wednesday and they told me that they are processing jan 19 applicants=) well guys please pray for me that i get my visa this week.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

surely my prayers with you!good luck good luck!! God bless you and more prayers... :)

skirmish
13th July 2009, 10:23
Hi guys, newbie here. I'm currently waiting for my COE from Impact International college. does anyone here already been studying at impact? any feedback about this school? thanks guys. congrats to those who already get their student visa. God Bless.

doonat
13th July 2009, 19:13
Impact Int'l College? very strict when it comes to attendance. it's jam packed w/ pinoys, classroom is almost like studying in STI or AMA campus :icon_lol:

lots of paperworks but less quality time in the classroom you just end up chatting all day. and they are after your money (that's for sure) :omg:

skirmish
14th July 2009, 03:06
Thanks for the reply doonat. What about Majestic College?

fatedtoloveyou
14th July 2009, 04:22
hi everyone... Is there anyone knows about one spare chair training Ltd?

mcpol
15th July 2009, 05:56
waiting, kim ano na po balita...i am trying to hold my patience now.gusto ko na umiyak! any update? i am starting to get stress waiting and easily irritate to people.i know this isn't healthy..thats why for those who're still waiting keep on praying.

skirmish
15th July 2009, 05:57
Thanks for the reply doonat. What about Majestic College?

doonat
16th July 2009, 20:53
majestic college is ok :D coz i only attend 1x a month class. but things have changed since the implementation of the new law on student visas. new students are required to attend weekly classes until they finish some of the requirements. then portfolio days kicks in and thats the only time you will attend once a month class. phew! :icon_lol:

when it comes to school facilities and classroom size, i'll give credit to impact for doing such a nice job.

fatedtoloveyou
20th July 2009, 08:50
Any updates in the NVQ processing now?

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 11:44
when it comes to school facilities and classroom size, i'll give credit to Impact for doing such a nice job.

Was that a sarcastic comment:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

waiting
21st July 2009, 06:42
guys bad news... i called the embassy and they stopped processing. jan 19 and 20. waiting sila for further instruction. di sinabi sa kanila ang reason bakit hinold. jan 21 ang date ng application ko.

fatedtoloveyou
21st July 2009, 07:10
guys bad news... i called the embassy and they stopped processing. jan 19 and 20. waiting sila for further instruction. di sinabi sa kanila ang reason bakit hinold. jan 21 ang date ng application ko.

what??? They stopped!!! why? Im waiting for almost 5 mos now! :omg::omg::omg::furious3:

fatedtoloveyou
21st July 2009, 07:29
I just called to the embassy 1 minute ago they said that they still processing jan. 19 but they didn't stop. They said that there is a delay in the process.

waiting
22nd July 2009, 08:03
well i dont know what to believe anymore because i called them twice and they did say they stop. anu kaya talaga nangyayari? sana delay nga lang...they told me they stop processing nvq application under old rule last week pero those who are under the new rule di nila inistop. well sana nga fatedtoloveyou continuous ang pagprocess.

aimusthave
22nd July 2009, 12:03
hi guys..san ba mas ok mag apply ng student visa?I heard ok sa VFS how much pag nagpa apointment?thanks

doonat
22nd July 2009, 21:39
Was that a sarcastic comment:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

nope. :) it's just a comparison between the 2 schools mentioned.

fatedtoloveyou
27th July 2009, 10:32
Any news from the british embassy in manila???:cwm23::Brick::cwm23::Brick:

mcpol
28th July 2009, 15:27
my friend lodged jan 26 and haven't got result yet.hi kim! any news bout ur application?

aphrodite78
28th July 2009, 15:46
my friend lodged jan 26 and haven't got result yet.hi kim! any news bout ur application?

:yikes: that's bl***y long. i thought they we're on march app now? :Erm:

mcpol
29th July 2009, 10:46
hi waiting!!!asan kana?please update us if u have ur visa result already.sana positive and ganun din kay kim.

kim_lee19
29th July 2009, 12:48
its still has been forwarded to the british high comision. sabi nila nagstop daw ng pagprocess ang embasy eh. hay almost 6 mos na kami naghihintay. just keep praying lang. dadating din un cguro sa august! :doh

mcpol
29th July 2009, 15:05
tnx kim for d update.sana nga.mag 6mnths na din ako aug6.more prayers nalang satin.

waiting
31st July 2009, 04:07
hi everyone! no result yet. they stopped processing nvq visas under old rule. might take a while before they continue processing.on the other hand there are few applicants who applied after jan 19 received their aproved visas.=) maybe they were just processed earlier.

fatedtoloveyou
31st July 2009, 10:31
hi everyone! no result yet. they stopped processing nvq visas under old rule. might take a while before they continue processing.on the other hand there are few applicants who applied after jan 19 received their aproved visas.=) maybe they were just processed earlier.

Im totally depressed with the way the british embassy was doing right now!:doh

ellie30
31st July 2009, 11:16
I lodge last March 30, 2009 but my visa havent arrive yet. yung mga kasama kong student visa na tanghali na nag apply ng march 30 nakuha na nila visa nila last thursday and friday. bakit ganun? Next na kya yung sakin, thanks

goodluck

fatedtoloveyou
3rd August 2009, 12:26
Any news about the delay of NVQ applications?:bigcry::angry::furious3::Brick:

rainmaker
11th August 2009, 12:05
Feb 12,2009 already released

fatedtoloveyou
11th August 2009, 12:10

Is this true? OMG! Thank God....:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th August 2009, 12:50
*Feb 12,2009 already released

*:Erm: ... Are YOU being true to your pseudonymn and trying to "cheer us up" :bigcry: on a :piss2:ing wet day here in Scotland ... ? Sorry, my friend ... just couldn't resist the irony of the situation! Actually, I believe the Embassy is NOW processing the April batch.

Welcome!

mcpol
12th August 2009, 00:49

i lodged my dox feb 6 and til now i got no change in my visa status.its a little bit
frustrating naunahan pako husband ko mag abroad and now cnt think of plans bcoz im stuck of waiting.guys watever my result i promise to let you know.
hi waiting and kim! any update?

rainmaker
12th August 2009, 01:05
i lodged my dox feb 6 and til now i got no change in my visa status.its a little bit
frustrating naunahan pako husband ko mag abroad and now cnt think of plans bcoz im stuck of waiting.guys watever my result i promise to let you know.
hi waiting and kim! any update?

its my sis in law's application.she log her student visa application feb 12,2009.yesterday it was sent already to the vfs.she will collect it today.hopefully with positive result.

mcpol
12th August 2009, 01:18
its my sis in law's application.she log her student visa application feb 12,2009.yesterday it was sent already to the vfs.she will collect it today.hopefully with positive result.

Goodluck to ur sis inlaw!!!sana nga posiitve!pls let us know the result.
God bless!

rainmaker
12th August 2009, 06:55
Yeessss! positive result!!!

fatedtoloveyou
12th August 2009, 09:50

Are you sure its a NVQ Visa?

rainmaker
12th August 2009, 10:08
yap nvq visa. 3 yrs dated aug 7.

fatedtoloveyou
12th August 2009, 10:45
yap nvq visa. 3 yrs dated aug 7.

Is there a 3 years NVQ Visa? What do you mean? Are you sure Feb. 12, 2009? Is she approved?

rainmaker
12th August 2009, 11:00
Is there a 3 years NVQ Visa? What do you mean? Are you sure Feb. 12, 2009? Is she approved?

she was given 3 years student visa. from aug 7 2009 til july 2012. She logged her application Feb. 12, 2009. before she logged her student visa, she came here in UK as family visitors with a visa for 6 months.

i dont know if the fact that she travelled before in UK help speed up her student visa application

jvsg_08
13th August 2009, 07:08
i lodged my application last feb509. still with no results. :bigcry:

so you can jump from one application to another regardless of their lodged date.
are you sure it is an NVQ student visa? :yikes:

nauna pa pala sis in law mo sa amin ni mcpol (feb0609), even if we lodged our application couple of days ahead than your sis'inlaw. so it's possible? :Brick:

anyways, gudluck :)

rainmaker
13th August 2009, 10:30

so you can jump from one application to another regardless of their lodged date.

nauna pa pala sis in law mo sa amin ni mcpol (feb0609), even if we lodged our application couple of days ahead than your sis'inlaw. so it's possible? :Brick:

Hay super kulit talaga kayo. but i understand ol of u so no hard feelings. As i have said b4, my sis in law was issued Student VISA nvq. She enrolled in Majestic college.

As i have said before maybe because my sis in law traveled in UK before, the embassy might spend a little time verifying her documents and our documents which was submitted to them. As a result her visa was issued w/o problem.

kaunting pasensiya lang bro and sis and pray to Bro at mabibigyan rin kayo ng VISA. My sis in law did not even bother calling the embassy to follow up her application. She just wait and pray to Bro.

kimmi
13th August 2009, 10:37

yes it is possible, not only on student visa..:D I think it really depends to the person (ECO) who's holding your papers, if u submitted all the necessary documents they need you have nothing to worry though I know waiting is really really hard to do, been there done that..

Goodluck and fingers and toes crossed for all of u guys..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

khar607
13th August 2009, 18:59
has anyone tried calling through phone? i tried calling using the call centre service number, but it's always busy.

mcpol
14th August 2009, 00:55

sad bt it's true i just heard a news from a friend that her friend was granted student visa NVQ and ganun din nauna pa sa kanya.my friend lodged her dox feb 3 and her on late feb...ganun daw talaga.by month ang processing pero by agency or depende sa dox mo at hinde daw by date. lets just pray and hold more patience. goodluck to all of us waiting.... :)

mcpol
14th August 2009, 00:57

congratulations to ur sis inlaw! :)

waiting
14th August 2009, 11:17
hi guys!

don't fret ok? ako nga jan 21 hanggang ngayun wala pa but the good news is di na stop ang processing so wait na lang tayo lahat.

kimmi
14th August 2009, 11:21
hi guys!

don't fret ok? ako nga jan 21 hanggang ngayun wala pa but the good news is di na stop ang processing so wait na lang tayo lahat.

:omg::omg::omg::omg:uve been waiting as in waiting for nearly 9months now..:doh:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: have u tried to follow up?

rainmaker
14th August 2009, 15:59
congratulations to ur sis inlaw! :)

tnx mcpol.she already bought her plane ticket. she will be here by thursday.

im praying for ol of u who are waiting.Godbless!

bhaby.angel05
15th August 2009, 12:21
hi guys! ask ko lang what website or link can i download the form for application of student visa? im planning to take NVQ course din kc. TIA

rainmaker
15th August 2009, 12:39
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/vafs

bhaby.angel05
15th August 2009, 12:54
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/vafs

Thanks! and btw, is it true na mas bumagal processing time ngayon for student visa?

bhaby.angel05
15th August 2009, 13:11
also, yung form ba is ung student visitor? can i submit it online or in person sa embassy?

jvsg_08
16th August 2009, 12:53
oo nga.wait na nga lang. not by date pala, possible na tumalon talon. wait na nga lang ako. updated naman itong blog na ito, dito na lang me magcheck.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE UPDATES!

jvsg_08
16th August 2009, 12:55
oo nga.wait na nga lang. not by date pala, possible na tumalon talon. wait na nga lang ako. updated naman itong blog na ito, dito na lang me magcheck. :Cuckoo:

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE UPDATES! :Hellooo:

Mrs.Hope
17th August 2009, 14:13
Im a new member here and it seems a friendly websites from me
Im weird to asking more about my visa because I got a hard time
to gathered all my docs but im kind of worried because im not sure
if my visa will see granted even the visa officer in vfs check all my
checklist list Im applying for a settlement spouse visa we wait until
the result Anyway guys I got the land house of my husband in Uk
and 31,000 pounds sterling updated july 16 via internet online updated
my son got a british passport i got a letter from uk that my job that I
applied is been succesfull but i need to start by september end of the month
and evidence of relationship from print screen copy in skype and our contract
in the house from the landlord emails from 2007 to 2009 pictures in the wedding and NSO legal papers bills of my internet and western union and bank statements that Im using from my husband atm etc but Im still thingking MAYBE THEY DENIED AS I DENIED BEFORE WITH MY TOURIST VISA BUT NOW i HAVE RELEVANT REQUIREMENTS AND WE LIVE IN TOGETHER 2003 AND GET MARRIED 2008 TILL NOW WE ARE HAPPY WITH MY SON AND STEPDAUGHTER WHO SHE HAS A BRITISH PASSPORT HOPE U MY FRIENDS GRANTED A VISA ALREADY CAN HELP MY ANSWER AS IM SO WORRIED MAYBE IM NOT GOT MY VISA THANKS A LOT WAITING FOR U GUYS TO REPLY:):):)

Sophie
17th August 2009, 20:51
Im a new member here and it seems a friendly websites from me
Im weird to asking more about my visa because I got a hard time
to gathered all my docs but im kind of worried because im not sure
if my visa will see granted even the visa officer in vfs check all my
checklist list Im applying for a settlement spouse visa we wait until
the result Anyway guys I got the land house of my husband in Uk
and 31,000 pounds sterling updated july 16 via internet online updated
my son got a british passport i got a letter from uk that my job that I
applied is been succesfull but i need to start by september end of the month
and evidence of relationship from print screen copy in skype and our contract
in the house from the landlord emails from 2007 to 2009 pictures in the wedding and NSO legal papers bills of my internet and western union and bank statements that Im using from my husband atm etc but Im still thingking MAYBE THEY DENIED AS I DENIED BEFORE WITH MY TOURIST VISA BUT NOW i HAVE RELEVANT REQUIREMENTS AND WE LIVE IN TOGETHER 2003 AND GET MARRIED 2008 TILL NOW WE ARE HAPPY WITH MY SON AND STEPDAUGHTER WHO SHE HAS A BRITISH PASSPORT HOPE U MY FRIENDS GRANTED A VISA ALREADY CAN HELP MY ANSWER AS IM SO WORRIED MAYBE IM NOT GOT MY VISA THANKS A LOT WAITING FOR U GUYS TO REPLY:):):)

welcome to the forum mrs hope and best of luck on your application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baguiocity
19th August 2009, 07:16
I called visa inquiry last Friday, August 14, the person i talked to said that they stopped processing everyone who lodged after january 19 because new rule says visa should be processed per college. What colleges are being processed first and whose next? They can't tell, they don't have info.

Anyone whose got the latest news as of today?