PDA

View Full Version : Angelena

angelenajose
31st May 2009, 12:10
Hi All, I am working as an RGN in NHS. I am about to complete 5 years and want to apply for ILR. I live in London. I want to apply for ILR and want to apply immediatley. The Home Office is not giving any appointment. I saw advertisement in Gumtree London that some Solicitors are giving same day service. Please tell me whether it is reliable?
:doh

Mrs.JMajor
31st May 2009, 12:12
Home office is not giving any appointment?? why not? Did you call the #http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/contact/applyinginperson/

angelenajose
31st May 2009, 12:16
Hi All, I am working as an RGN in NHS. I am about to complete 5 years and want to apply for ILR. I live in London. I want to apply for ILR and want to apply immediatley. The Home Office is not giving any appointment. I saw advertisement in Gumtree London that some Solicitors are giving same day service. Please tell me whether it is reliable?

Sorry, I meant that there are no immediate appointments available. The only one are from the month of July onwards. Is there any other way to get it earlier. :NoNo:

IainBusby
31st May 2009, 12:22
Hi Angelena,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

Mrs.JMajor
31st May 2009, 12:24
Awww, sorry to hear that, I will bit nosy here ha, how do you know available is on July ? By thier website ? Because when I apply mine it says in the website no available slot in the month of May, but when I call them I applied in person, There are loads of slots on month of May,

Ana_may365
31st May 2009, 17:23
welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ann07
31st May 2009, 17:31

Welcome:)
Why dont you keep phoning them. There might be someone who cancelled there bookings and you can get that slot:) Hope it works that way:D

Goodluck anyway:)

tiN
1st June 2009, 22:24
Welcome to the forum and goodluck on your application :Hellooo: