PDA

View Full Version : Possibly dead????

Alan
8th August 2009, 13:40
I have just eaten out of date fish for dinner.:doh

If I post tomorrow, it means that I am still alive!

If not......................it has been nice to be a part of the family!!:cwm3:

Al.:)

aromulus
8th August 2009, 13:59
It has been a pleasure to have been "sort of" aquainted with you...:cwm24:

Sleep well....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
8th August 2009, 14:49
Fish have dates?

trader dave
8th August 2009, 15:03
well i am sure your wife eats that dried fish and the rest of the pilipina but they are still kicking :Erm::Erm::Erm: yukkkkk lets face it dried fish is so far out of the date the flies wont even settle on it :icon_lol::icon_lol:

and yes i have tried it before you lot start nagging:NoNo::NoNo:

nigel
8th August 2009, 16:33
I often eat stuff that's out of date...I think I can judge for myself if it's safe to eat, if you found you could eat it, it couldn't have been that manky anyhow! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
8th August 2009, 16:46
Quick joke:

A man is in court for eating a rare eagle, but the man claims he was stuck in the forest, with nothing to eat, and rather than face starvation, he killed and ate the rare bird! :bigcry:

The judge says that as this is exceptional circumstances, the man should not be found not guilty, but the Judge asks this man "Do tell us, what did this rare eagle taste like?" :Erm:

The man says "Oh! A bit like a Tawny Owl!" :yikes:

IainBusby
8th August 2009, 21:15
well i am sure your wife eats that dried fish and the rest of the pilipina but they are still kicking :Erm::Erm::Erm: yukkkkk lets face it dried fish is so far out of the date the flies wont even settle on it :icon_lol::icon_lol:

and yes i have tried it before you lot start nagging:NoNo::NoNo:

I thought it was the flies pooing on it that made it smell the way it does. :yikes:

Mrs.JMajor
8th August 2009, 22:22
Dont worry, you will post tomorrow I am sure, its just that you will keep going back in the loo or since you lived there for quite long time,your stomach will used to it already :Cuckoo: