PDA

View Full Version : Birth of our son

Steve.r
22nd January 2012, 13:16
I didn't make it public before, but I would like to let everyone know about the birth of our son Vincent.
He was born on the 18th November 2011.
I was due to fly to Phils in the 13th Dec but when there were complications I changed my flights to be with my wife. I was not able to be there on the day, but Vincent decided to arrive 6 weeks early. He was 2.1kg at birth and kept in an incubator for a few weeks. My wife recovered well after I arrived and I was able to look after them both in those special few weeks after the birth.

I have just returned from Phils after 2 months and it has not been easy to leave them. Our son is beautiful and my wife is a wonderful mother.

I would like to thank everyone who sent their best wishes to us over the period that I was away and over Christmas and New Year, you know who you are and we really appreciated your kind thoughts.

For me, as a Moderator on this great forum, I just wanted to share our happiness with everyone. Just remember that all things are possible, and when you meet the right person miracles can happen. Never give up on your dreams.

I hope you enjoy the photos below

Steve

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/DSC06316.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/DSC06271.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/DSC06051.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/DSC06038.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/DSC06230.jpg

joebloggs
22nd January 2012, 13:25
:xxgrinning--00xx3: good it all worked out for you Steve
my son is 5 now, he's sat next to me playing 'skylanders' a game on the Wii, he's the light of my life, always happy and smiling, you've got some great times ahead of you with your family. as always best of luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
22nd January 2012, 13:37
Congrats Steve and Charie, I'm so pleased for you both that baby Vincent is now a healthy little boy:)
Hopefully your dream will come true and soon you'll all be able to live together as a family:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks for sharing the lovely photo's

cessxy
22nd January 2012, 13:53
Congrats Steve and welcome to the world Vincent :)

Marie
22nd January 2012, 14:02
ohhhh....he is so cute...congrats sir Steve....

Terpe
22nd January 2012, 14:18
To Steve and Charie, well done and many congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

To newly arrived Vincent, a big welcome to the world. :Jump:

Wonderful photo's Steve, thank you for sharing those.

KeithD
22nd January 2012, 14:23
Which one is the baby in the last pic? :D

rusty
22nd January 2012, 14:30
Congratulation Steve and Charie, welcome Vincent :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I know who you are feeling now, I had to leave our son when he was 3 weeks old, we were reunited when we got their visa and passport and they came to the UK when he was 6 months old.

juvyjones28
22nd January 2012, 14:40
Congratulations to your bundle of joy Mr Steve r and to the wife :D:Wave: :Jump:

The baby is soooooooooo cute. :baby1::40__s::D

I hope to have one too someday soon.:Rasp::D

May the God bless your family with happiness and good health always. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
22nd January 2012, 14:41
Congratulations to you both and welcome to the world to your little boy....who is obviously the image of you. :D

Steve.r
22nd January 2012, 14:45
Thank you all for your kind words, apart from the Boss :doh :icon_lol:

Steve.r
22nd January 2012, 14:47
Congratulations to you both and welcome to the world to your little boy....who is obviously the image of you. :D

Funny you say that Graham, everyone we met when we were out kept saying 'oh he is a xerox copy' made me laugh. To be honest, you really wouldn't know he was 50% Filipna, but he is and I am so proud of that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
22nd January 2012, 15:22
Well, thank goodness mother and baby are both in good health. That's the main thing isn't it. :)

My boy struck lucky and took after his mother. :icon_lol:

Moy
22nd January 2012, 16:15
To be honest, you really wouldn't know he was 50% Filipna,

theyll know he is 50% filipino when they see the mother:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: well done and congratulation to you both!:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
22nd January 2012, 18:19
I didn't make it public before ...
I have just returned from Phils after 2 months and it has not been easy to leave them. Our son is beautiful and my wife is a wonderful mother.
For me, as a Moderator on this great forum, I just wanted to share our happiness with everyone. Just remember that all things are possible, and when you meet the right person miracles can happen. Never give up on your dreams.
I hope you enjoy the photos...
Well said Steve, I enjoyed the photos, and it was great to meet Charie last November - only 2 weeks before Vincent " arrived " :xxgrinning--00xx3:. Welcome back to UK ( even if you would rather still be in Phils ) :).

alanmf1
22nd January 2012, 19:17
Many congrats Steve, glad all is well!

scottishbride
22nd January 2012, 19:23
Congrats! Nice photo! :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Steve.r
22nd January 2012, 19:33
Thanks guys.

I know Charie really enjoyed meeting you Alan, I hope you can visit our home next time. :)

stevie c
22nd January 2012, 20:58
Many congratulations steve & charie:Jump:

Steve i must say vincent is definitely a dead ringer for his father once again congratulations me & Florsel are so happy for you & charie.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
22nd January 2012, 21:00
congratulations to both of u :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
22nd January 2012, 22:03
congratulations steve & charie, wow he does look like you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
22nd January 2012, 22:44
theyll know he is 50% filipino when they see the mother:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: well done and congratulation to you both!:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

little joe has no pinoy features at all, looks 100% european, when some people have seen him, they thought my wife is our childminder/nanny :icon_lol:

juvyjones28
22nd January 2012, 23:01
little joe has no pinoy features at all, looks 100% european, when some people have seen him, they thought my wife is our childminder/nanny :icon_lol:

:NoNo::icon_lol:

Moy
22nd January 2012, 23:18

come on joe's:yikes: my famous critics:Rasp: you should seen my kids..and envy :omg::laugher: specially when you gonna see how i look like:Rasp::hubbahubba::yikes:

Rosie1958
22nd January 2012, 23:28
Congratulations Steve and Charie on the birth of your very handsome baby boy, he looks so cute! :appl::baby1: I sincerely hope that you will all be together again very soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
23rd January 2012, 01:32
Steve ... :68711_thanx: for sharing your joyful news "publicly". I'd been aware of your plans to return sometime around the 17th ... and consequently re-opened a previous thread of mine that I had posted around the time you came back last September following the visit with your parents.

However, it seems I may have been a day or two premature in my *latest enthusiastic welcome :rolleyes: - without properly taking into account the journey times involved - hence *it has probably escaped your notice on this occasion. ;)

So ... just in case you missed it ... I would like to say how delighted :BouncyHappy: I am to see you back again, my friend ... although - to echo Rosie's sentiments - we ALL hope you, Charie and baby Vincent will be together again very soon. God speed! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
23rd January 2012, 01:47
come on joe's:yikes: my famous critics:Rasp: you should seen my kids..and envy :omg::laugher: specially when you gonna see how i look like:Rasp::hubbahubba::yikes:

:rolleyes:http://www.weeville.com/UglyWoman.gif

:yikes:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

little joe is lucky he looks like me :icon_lol:

your friendly critic :Hellooo:

maria_and_matt
23rd January 2012, 04:25
congrats steve and charie the baby is a spitting image of daddy!

malditako
23rd January 2012, 10:42
congratulations for the arrival of your little bundle of joy...welcome to the life of unconditional love and sleepless nights .

mjwoz
23rd January 2012, 11:16
congrats to u both....

Moy
23rd January 2012, 11:21
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xFoq-ylpwHI/Tlu6QdONGTI/AAAAAAAACsw/va3fOc2XUdY/s1600/ugly-smile.jpg
little joe is lucky he looks like me

i pray little joe :rolleyes::Dwont look his old block or he ends up like on the pic ..chip off the old block:D:action-smiley-081::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: like his dad but am sure little joe will be fine as he is half pinoy:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

peace joe's:laugher::Rasp::D

Dedworth
23rd January 2012, 11:24
Many congrats !

Steve.r
23rd January 2012, 12:53
Thank you once again everyone.

Joe your comment about a nanny made me :laugher: I fear the same may happen to us. When we were out together people would look at Vincent, then up at me, then down to Vincent then over to Charie :icon_lol: You can almost read their minds :rolleyes:

stevewool
23rd January 2012, 12:58
Life is what we make it.but to make life perfect you need to share it.and Steve you have the family to share it with.well done to you both your dreams have come true well done friend

Steve.r
23rd January 2012, 14:09
Thanks buddy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
23rd January 2012, 15:46
Hi steve & charie congratulations - I cant imagine what it was like to leave them, hope you are re-united asap..

Cheers

Tone & Rina

ConfusedMe
24th January 2012, 00:21
Aaaawww... so adorable... Congratulations...:)

Arthur Little
24th January 2012, 01:13
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xFoq-ylpwHI/Tlu6QdONGTI/AAAAAAAACsw/va3fOc2XUdY/s1600/ugly-smile.jpg

:yikes: ... where on Earth did you get hold of THAT photo of ME wearing a tousled wig? :yeahthat: ... the one taken when I landed the role of 'Topol' in 'Fiddler On The Roof' during my brief foray into amateur operatics.

:reaction: ... it wasn't the one used in the Police Gazette ... was it? :omg: ... NOTHING'S "sacred"! :23_111_9[1]:

Sim11UK
25th January 2012, 22:34
Hello Steve
He is the spitting image of you...(Is that good or bad? :D)
Congratulations to you and Charie, can't imagine how difficult it must be for you now. Sounds like you're hoping to bring them here now?...Whatever you decide, I hope you're all not apart for long. :)

jane2009
26th January 2012, 22:57
congratulations to you both...He is so sdorable!!!!

milesaway1113
31st January 2012, 14:04
CONGRATULATIONS Steve and your wife!!!!

He is very CUTE, indeed!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joy_86jm
12th February 2012, 05:13
Congratulations Steve and to your wife! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I enjoyed so much watching the pics of your cute baby.

lastlid
12th February 2012, 09:58
Funny you say that Graham, everyone we met when we were out kept saying 'oh he is a xerox copy' made me laugh. To be honest, you really wouldn't know he was 50% Filipna, but he is and I am so proud of that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yep, he looks a dead ringer for Ricky Gervais too..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My wife and her family find the whole idea of our potential offspring absolutely fascinating. We are both so different and one just wonders what combination of looks and characterstics our two sets of gene pools will throw back at us....

Steve.r
12th February 2012, 11:49
Thanks guys,

Not sure if he looks like Ricky quite yet.

Here are a couple of photos, the one with the black and white inset photo is interesting, it is me at two and a half months and Vincent, now the same. The other is with a family friend's grandson near where we live.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/Vincentandme.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/VincentandJeco.jpg

juvyjones28
12th February 2012, 13:07
Awwww.. He is so cute and adorable mr steve :D :wiggle:

grahamw48
12th February 2012, 13:59
Looks like he's going to have those big Filipino brown eyes. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

- Won't say how cute he looks...since he takes after you, and that would be embarrassing. :icon_lol:

CAT
12th February 2012, 14:53
:Hellooo:Super cute:Hellooo:

Steve.r
12th February 2012, 14:57
Awwww.. He is so cute and adorable mr steve :D :wiggle:

Thanks Juvy :)

Looks like he's going to have those big Filipino brown eyes. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

- Won't say how cute he looks...since he takes after you, and that would be embarrassing. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

:Hellooo:Super cute:Hellooo:

Thanks CAT :)

gladz
14th February 2012, 02:55
Congratulations to both of you.:)

Moy
15th March 2012, 23:49
Thanks guys,

Not sure if he looks like Ricky quite yet.

Here are a couple of photos, the one with the black and white inset photo is interesting, it is me at two and a half months and Vincent, now the same. The other is with a family friend's grandson near where we live.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/Vincentandme.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/VincentandJeco.jpg
he look kind of average but the angle of foreigner still there:D not as good as mine though:D but congratz:Jump:

grahamw48
15th March 2012, 23:55
He's really cute. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
15th March 2012, 23:59
the combination of brown tan filipina to a pale foriegner is superb but still depend how good looking or worst is the wifey itself :laugher::D:cwm24::icon_lol:

Maria B
16th March 2012, 00:02
Congratulations Steve & Charie. Vincent is so adorable. I gave birth to a little boy last 19th of Dec as well (a week early to my due date) My little one just decided to see the world before Xmas time :-) So they are a bit 1 month gap.

Happy to both of you & to your wonderful bundle of joy. Enjoy each moment with your little one. :Wave:

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 00:05
They grow up so quickly though. :bigcry:

My boy was a cute baby...but now a fit teenager.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7648/fitrichard002.jpg

Moy
16th March 2012, 00:07
he look like Dolphy the pinoy artist:D

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 00:10
I know who'll be getting all the attention next time we're in the Phils together. :cwm3:

juvyjones28
16th March 2012, 00:20
the combination of brown tan filipina to a pale foriegner is superb but still depend how good looking or worst is the wifey itself :laugher::D:cwm24::icon_lol:

Yes I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3: Steve + his beautiful tan wifey = adorable, cutiepie baby son. I really adore him :D hopefully soon I can have one too:icon_sorry:;)

Steve.r
16th March 2012, 01:14
hi look kind of average
You really know how to make friends and influence people don't you :cwm23:

He's really cute. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks Graham :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations Steve & Charie. Vincent is so adorable. I gave birth to a little boy last 19th of Dec as well (a week early to my due date) My little one just decided to see the world before Xmas time :-) So they are a bit 1 month gap.

Happy to both of you & to your wonderful bundle of joy. Enjoy each moment with your little one. :Wave: Wow, great news Maria, boy or girl? What is the name....you have photos ? post them up :)

Yes I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3: Steve + his beautiful tan wifey = adorable, cutiepie baby son. I really adore him :D hopefully soon I can have one too:icon_sorry:;) Aww, thanks Juvy, so kind :)

Steve.r
16th March 2012, 01:25
Here are a couple more photos, taken last week. He is 4 months old tomorrow.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/image-1330123464-V.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/image-1330123371-V.jpg

With his proud Mummy
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/image-1329558224-V.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/image-1328350542-V-1.jpg

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 01:29
Lovely pics Steve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wow...is it 4 months already ? :cwm24:

Steve.r
16th March 2012, 01:37
yes already, I have just been talking to him, he is getting so big. Only another month and 10 days until I go back, I cant wait.

hey, but your son is really fit, look at his pecs!! I think you were right about who will get the attention, specially if he is wearing a vest :xxgrinning--00xx3: You must be proud :)

Lancashirelad
16th March 2012, 02:35
Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:- nice photo's!

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 11:10
yes already, I have just been talking to him, he is getting so big. Only another month and 10 days until I go back, I cant wait.

hey, but your son is really fit, look at his pecs!! I think you were right about who will get the attention, specially if he is wearing a vest :xxgrinning--00xx3: You must be proud :)

I can really understand how much you must be missing them both Steve....from when I used to work away in Hong Kong.

Yes, my lovely son is looking good these days....but apologies for butting in on your thread. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Us doting parents can never resist talking about them. :icon_lol:

Steve.r
16th March 2012, 11:25
....but apologies for butting in on your thread. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Us doting parents can never resist talking about them. :icon_lol:

No problem, I never really understood before 4 months ago just how much of an impact your own children have on your life and outlook. I am now becoming a baby talking bore :) But I am so proud of him, you know what I mean.

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 11:42
Oh, I know what you mean. :icon_lol:

In your mind though, they never get beyond this age, which is also a great time for dads because you get to play with TOYS all over again. :D

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1149/richandmewithtoys.jpg

Moy
16th March 2012, 12:29
You really know how to make friends and influence people don't you

come on steve.R:) I DONT mean to be offensive in anyway..:rolleyes: just making the conversation alive..but you take so seriously ..you forgot you have the most adorable son and beautiful wife:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

hugs and stuff:Jump:

Moy
16th March 2012, 12:31
No problem, I never really understood before 4 months ago just how much of an impact your own children have on your life and outlook. I am now becoming a baby talking bore :) But I am so proud of him, you know what I mean.

every father in the world is proud of there son..no matter how good and bad they become..its the GENES i suppose:D:)

Moy
16th March 2012, 12:38
Yes I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3: Steve + his beautiful tan wifey = adorable, cutiepie baby son. I really adore him :D hopefully soon I can have one too:icon_sorry:;)
oh am sure you'll have one soon juvyjones28..:xxgrinning--00xx3: ..a perfect combination for pale and tan is gorgeous:D:Di suppose..base on my own theory :icon_lol:

Maria B
16th March 2012, 13:31
congratulations to Steve r & Charie. Vincent is so adorable. Cherish every moment as they grow fast:):Jump:

Steve.r
16th March 2012, 13:40
congratulations to Steve r & Charie. Vincent is so adorable. Cherish every moment as they grow fast:):Jump:
Thanks Maria, I'm going back soon, not soon enough though. I just re-read, you had a little boy too, how is he and you now? Our Vincent had a check up today and he is now 6.8kilo.

On a second note, I like your signature :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
16th March 2012, 13:53
hello steve r. It's :doh:doh wierd. Yesterday I posted congratulations thru my phone & when I checked I can't find it. Just check it now & it appears. Sorry for that Steve r.

My little one is watching Cbeebies now :D He's doing well & we're both ok. He's now 13.3lbs. & will turn 3 mos this coming 19th. He will have his next immunisation next week. I wanted to announce & post his baptism here (which was last 4th March) but I can't post any pics. :doh I don't know what happen. I've been not so active in the forum during my pregnancy. Nowadays I check just on & off. When I try to post some pics in answer to some of the threads....It just doesnt work. It's not a nude photo of a duck though :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: just kidding.

But anyway, looks like Vincent is doing great & the pretty mum is doing well too. For sure u have loads of photo of him on your phone & something to look upon when u are away. Are they coming with you if u don't mind me asking?

About my signature? Salamat Po!;):Wave:

Steve.r
16th March 2012, 14:10
Maria... PM sent

joebloggs
16th March 2012, 14:36
come on steve.R:) I DONT mean to be offensive in anyway..:rolleyes: just making the conversation alive..but you take so seriously ..you forgot you have the most adorable son and beautiful wife:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

hugs and stuff:Jump:

:icon_lol: Ros doesn't learn a lesson :D
you've done well up to now by not upssetting anyone, it must be a record for you :rolleyes:

:hugx: tske it easy ros

Moy
16th March 2012, 15:47
:icon_lol: Ros doesn't learn a lesson :D
you've done well up to now by not upssetting anyone, it must be a record for you :rolleyes:

:hugx: tske it easy ros

oh in fact i have joes:D, everyday i learn, lived and dealt as long as i know i dont do harm unless he himself think his high standard is too high to cope with:cwm3: ..:D:bigcry:
but yes i have to take easy joe..your right in there..;) from the start you were my old good adviser anyway lolz..:)

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 16:40
Don't let this wind you up Steve. ;)

You and everyone else here knows what a little treasure you have in your son. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
16th March 2012, 16:42
Maria... PM sent

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Wave:

stevie c
16th March 2012, 16:54
Steve your son is a very beautifull baby as everyone on the forum can see
The proof is in the pudding as us englishmen would say so don't rise to nasty comments

Moy
16th March 2012, 17:01
Steve your son is a very beautifull baby as everyone on the forum can see
The proof is in the pudding as us englishmen would say so don't rise to nasty comments

very well said stevieC:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: THANKS for explaining the thoughts im suppose to write:)

juvyjones28
16th March 2012, 17:03
Don't let this wind you up Steve. ;)

You and everyone else here knows what a little treasure you have in your son. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes I agree Graham, Steve's son is beautiful and adorable. If I know his wife personally I'd love to be vincent's ninang hehe. I love cute babies and he is one of a kind:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

To moy, yes I really love to have one very soon if GOD's permit:D

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 18:20
My fiancee has already put her order in for a boy and a girl. :cwm24:

I said I hope I can still make them:Erm:.

Rosie1958
16th March 2012, 18:46
Oh BLESS!!! What lovely photos of your very pretty wife and adorable son Steve, you must be so proud of them both :xxgrinning--00xx3: Please do keep the photos coming, it's wonderful to see how Vincent is blossoming and growing into such a healthy little boy :xxgrinning--00xx3: He's soooo cute and very handsome!

Steve.r
16th March 2012, 19:00
Thanks Rosie, I will post up some more soon. I think he gets his looks from his mum. Yes very proud.

raynaputi
16th March 2012, 19:45
Here are a couple more photos, taken last week. He is 4 months old tomorrow.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/image-1330123464-V.jpg

Vincent is Steve's little twin! :omg: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 20:22
Isn't he just . :D

Steve.r
16th March 2012, 20:30
lol Poor boy :icon_lol:

Terpe
16th March 2012, 20:35
Vincent is Steve's little twin! :omg: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I know we shouldn't say it, but it really is true.
Don't worry Steve, they change so fast:D

Seriously, he's a great looking baby. And so healthy.

Steve.r
16th March 2012, 20:41
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevewool
16th March 2012, 20:49
do i keep hearing my name mentioned :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
17th March 2012, 00:07
very charming little vincent..and really love his picture on your avatar stever:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
17th March 2012, 15:53
Here is Vincent in his bed, playing with his fingers, recorded via webcam. CLICK to play video

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/th_clip0007.jpg (http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Vincent/?action=view&current=clip0007.mp4)

grahamw48
17th March 2012, 16:02
Very cute. :D

Terpe
17th March 2012, 18:38
I bet you're counting down the days Steve.
You'll soon be together again with your family. Many of us know from our own experience that at times it's just too much to bear, but we're all here to help, share and support in any way we can. Just hold onto your strength and resolve to be the best dad and the best husband you can be.
The photo's you've shared bring feelings of joy to us all. He's a little cracker Steve.
Hope you'll continue to share the happiness with us.

Steve.r
17th March 2012, 19:47
Thanks Peter, very kind and thoughtful words.

Yes, not easy watching him from 7000 miles away, but I can see him daily which helps. Sharing my joys with you all and reading your comments keeps me focused. We are all excited about going over again soon, specially my parents who will see him for the first time :)

Terpe
17th March 2012, 19:59
............. We are all excited about going over again soon, specially my parents who will see him for the first time :)

Wow your parents will make another visit.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
That's great Steve. I'm sure they're getting excited now. :Jump:
It's good they have no problems for a second visit.

Maria B
17th March 2012, 20:13
hehehe i love the way they play with their hands & fingers...so cute. he's your copycat.:Wave:

Stevi
21st March 2012, 14:02
Cute!!!!!:)

Steve.r
21st March 2012, 14:30
Cute!!!!!:) Thanks Stevi :)

aug06_2006
21st March 2012, 14:34
congrats 2 both of u! whatta lovely lil angel welcome
2 d world...

Steve.r
21st March 2012, 16:34