PDA

View Full Version : clock card and employee contract:)

Moy
24th July 2012, 15:08
to those who work here :) do the contract when they employ you depends on the rota they make ?
what if the written contract you sign states for only 18 hours a day and you actually work 30 hours a week:rolleyes:;) when its pay day do they refer to the written contract itlself or the time sheet and clock card i do everyday:D:Jump:
sorry for a very blunt question as you see i work in ph before and completely different method to what i used to as an employee for 8 years ago:doh;)
any inputs:Wave:

thanks

imagine
24th July 2012, 15:22
your contract for 18 hours, is the total hours they contract you to do, any hours above that are not guarenteed they are not obliged to give you those hours above 18 , and can take away those extra hours without notice to you,

Dedworth
24th July 2012, 15:31
:Erm:18 hours is a long working day

Moy
24th July 2012, 15:32
your contract for 18 hours, is the total hours they contract you to do, any hours above that are not guarenteed they are not obliged to give you those hours above 18 , and can take away those extra hours without notice to you,

:dohoh...i see but does it mean as well they are not obliged to pay you those extra hours you done regardless of your contract:doh:cwm24:

imagine
24th July 2012, 15:32
:Erm:18 hours is a long working day

lol, i took it moy means a week :icon_lol:

but then maybe moy is wanting to work 24 hrs a day

imagine
24th July 2012, 15:33
:dohoh...i see but does it mean as well they are not obliged to pay you those extra hours you done regardless of your contract:doh:cwm24:

if you worked them they have to pay

Moy
24th July 2012, 15:35

sorry 18 hours a week yes..6 hours a day :D

Moy
24th July 2012, 15:37
if you worked them they have to pay

ah..ok thanks for reply imagine
as you see we have clock card everday and time sheet we fill every end of the week its just i was confuse on my contract as i know fully how many hours i done in a week over to the actual contract they give me..;);)

imagine
24th July 2012, 15:44
ah..ok thanks for reply imagine
as you see we have clock card everday and time sheet we fill every end of the week its just i was confuse on my contract as i know fully how many hours i done in a week over to the actual contract they give me..;);)

you were verbaly asked to work those extra hours then
just clock in your actual time worked, and actual hours worked on time sheet,

unless they ask you for some other arrangment,

Moy
24th July 2012, 15:58

nah..in my dream imagine lolz:D

imagine
24th July 2012, 16:22
nah..in my dream imagine lolz:D

8 days a week :icon_lol:

Moy
24th July 2012, 17:48
8 days a week :icon_lol:
5 days:cwm24::D

lastlid
24th July 2012, 19:37
I didnt think people clocked on and off anymore these days......I haven't done that since I was a teenager.

lastlid
24th July 2012, 19:54
Clocking in as I remember it.....

Unpaid overtime costing £1m jobs, says report
"WORKERS desperate to keep their jobs are putting in so much unpaid overtime an extra million full-time posts could be created, according to a new report.

WORKERS desperate to keep their jobs are putting in so much unpaid overtime an extra million full-time posts could be created, according to a new report.

The TUC says that employees clocked up 1.9 billion hours of extra work last year, worth £29.2billion to the UK economy.

But it claims that employers should take on extra employees instead of relying on the goodwill of present staff.

Its study of official figures shows 5.3 million workers put in an average of 7.2 hours of unpaid overtime a week last year, worth around £5,300 per person.

The TUC says this could create more than a million full-time jobs. Workers in London (26%) and the South East (25%) are most likely to work unpaid."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/jobs/unpaid-overtime-costing-1m-jobs-157116

Moy
24th July 2012, 20:19
thats not good news lastid..its my first time work in here you know :bigcry::doh

andy222
24th July 2012, 20:52
Dont let him wind you up Moy you will get paid for what hours you do. Congratulations on securing your job.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
24th July 2012, 21:04
Dont let him wind you up Moy you will get paid for what hours you do. Congratulations on securing your job.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
thanks andy:)