PDA

View Full Version : paying visa online

joannet
22nd January 2013, 16:33
guys im here again trying to get your help as always
im done on my visa application and try to pay it online then while im trying they dnt accept my hubby visa debit card?always failed unsuccessfull,my hubby's card got savings and he already talk to the bank and said we can use it by online payment,pls any advise thanks alot

songz777
23rd January 2013, 19:20
guys im here again trying to get your help as always
im done on my visa application and try to pay it online then while im trying they dnt accept my hubby visa debit card?always failed unsuccessfull,my hubby's card got savings and he already talk to the bank and said we can use it by online payment,pls any advise thanks alot

I know what you mean, I tried to pay for something but it just would not work on my master card yet the other one it did work. May be ask your hubby to try another card?
I will also be paying my wife's visa cost so I will be keen to see how it all goes with you.

John:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joannet
24th January 2013, 07:24
hi john im done on my payment now,what we did is just put all the details they need in your card.

songz777
24th January 2013, 19:18
hi john im done on my payment now,what we did is just put all the details they need in your card.

Oh so cool Joannet. I am really glad for you :)

McGregor03
26th April 2013, 10:43
Hey guys, wanna ask something. What card are u using in paying online? Mine is mastercard but it's not working it doesn't say that it's unsuccesful but instead wait atleast 24 hrs. but til now i hear nothing from them. Maybe mastercard isn't working?

robbie bobby
26th April 2013, 11:03
Hey guys, wanna ask something. What card are u suing in paying online? Mine is mastercard but it's not working it doesn't say that it's unsuccesful but instead wait atleast 24 hrs. but til now i hear nothing from them. Maybe mastercard isn't working?

the website uses worldpay to process the online payments and they are the biggest pain in the *** ever!!

they lose payments,they don't accept payments from time to time,they accept payments but then tell u its not went through and they tell you to wait 24 hours and try again.any guys who have problems should all bombard the agency with emails and they will need to sort the issue out.

McGregor03
26th April 2013, 11:22
the website uses worldpay to process the online payments and they are the biggest pain in the *** ever!!

they lose payments,they don't accept payments from time to time,they accept payments but then tell u its not went through and they tell you to wait 24 hours and try again.any guys who have problems should all bombard the agency with emails and they will need to sort the issue out.

Hi Robbie, I tried to pay last tuesday and they said wait atleast 24hrs. am waiting for almost 3 days nothing happeneds so I tried to pay again yesterday same thing wait atleast 24 hrs.Now I need to go to the bank tomorrow to check it again if the money is still there or not nemore. Too hassle, am not really in favor of paying online. Take so much time.

russcole
24th June 2013, 16:49
Hi Does anyone have the link to pay online I have looked all over the website and just cant find it.
Thanks Russ

andy222
24th June 2013, 22:24
Hi russ this might help.
https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/iapply.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=formFinder&com.sun.faces.portlet.CLEAR_STATE=true

Terpe
25th June 2013, 07:14
Follow this link here - Applying for a UK visa in the Philippines (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/philippines/applying/?langname=null)

Paying your visa application fee
You must pay your visa application fee online, in US dollars, either a Visa card or MasterCard. In addition to credit cards, a debit card or pre-paid card bearing the Visa or MasterCard logos are also accepted. Other methods of payment will not be accepted.

russcole
26th June 2013, 19:03
ok got it thanks, just submitted application online then it brings you the payment page and have paid it. Wife has her appointment on Friday in Cebu visa centre. So fingers crossed

songz777
26th June 2013, 19:21
ok got it thanks, just submitted application online then it brings you the payment page and have paid it. Wife has her appointment on Friday in Cebu visa centre. So fingers crossed

Wishing you the best Russco :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
26th June 2013, 20:24

Best of luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope the waiting is not too long