PDA

View Full Version : Credit to where credit is due

aromulus
27th August 2007, 16:06
Now that we know for sure that the visa will be issued shortly...

Keith, for operating this site and forum, free to anyone that cares to join...........

Thanks, from the bottom of my heart...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

To anybody else that also helped me with their suggestions, and hints and encouragment...

Peter and his site, a world of instant knowledge at the click of the mouse. Also thanks for linking me here from ASAWA...

Rob, in the depths of Wales, your help was also appreciated, in more ways than you can think of.

Badboyako, Joe"themanc"bloggs,Fred, Andypaul and other good people that are too many to mention. Your help, banter, humour and general waffle was invaluable in helping me to keep going when it looked dire....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

All in all, never met a nicer bunch of people in my life before............

Thanks to all of you

Dom & Jet

baboyako
27th August 2007, 16:27
Badboyako,
and then he gets your name wrong.. :rolleyes:

aromulus
27th August 2007, 16:43

I should have added..............

"Spot the deliberate mistake".............:D

andypaul
27th August 2007, 17:42
Dont forget to hang around and tell us all about ronaldino joining mournios mob:rolleyes:

aromulus
27th August 2007, 18:08
Dont forget to hang around and tell us all about ronaldino joining mournios mob:rolleyes:

Yes I will hang around...

Also to share the ups and downs of married life...

Dispense with small pearls of wisdom, so that other "phorumers" might eventually find useful in their situations.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And, being the way I am, also ask for some help, from time to time, from people that have gone and done it before me.

I found this site too helpful to leave.

I will keep on posting, and make myself especially extra obnoxious when the scousers and the mancs bite the dust on the football fields of the world....
Just because I am a nice guy at heart....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
27th August 2007, 23:59
Yes I will hang around...

Also to share the ups and downs of married life...

Dispense with small pearls of wisdom, so that other "phorumers" might eventually find useful in their situations.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And, being the way I am, also ask for some help, from time to time, from people that have gone and done it before me.

I found this site too helpful to leave.

I will keep on posting, and make myself especially extra obnoxious when the scousers and the mancs bite the dust on the football fields of the world....
Just because I am a nice guy at heart....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Great news and trust me the battle is not over once the missus is in the country.

Also do you think me buck teeth will be in blue this season?

figures of 200k a week and 70 million transfer fee quoted

fred
28th August 2007, 01:50
aromulus (http://filipinaroses.com/member.php?u=493)

:Beer: (http://filipinaroses.com/member.php?u=493)

Thanks too..For putting up with me and getting my jokes.

gracia143
28th August 2007, 06:10
Have I missed the celebration? Haven't been on here for past few days but CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife Aromulos!!! Happy day yeyyyy!!!:BouncyHappy:

gracia143
28th August 2007, 06:12

--it's cool:xxgrinning--00xx3:! BADBOYAKO lol...