PDA

View Full Version : I am so tired

stevewool
29th August 2015, 21:05
Would you believe it , would i believe it, last night in bed for 9pm today a afternoon nap what is happening to me,
Work is hard so is my body telling me to rest
Or could it be Ems :biggrin:

grahamw48
29th August 2015, 21:25
This sounds like a good time for a long massage. ....followed by 8 pints of bitter and a fish supper. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
29th August 2015, 23:28
Would you believe it, would i believe it, last night in bed for 9pm today an afternoon nap, what is happening to me?
Work is hard so is my body telling me to rest

Or could it be Ems? :biggrin:

Ah well ... :anerikke: ... you'll know, Steve! :wink:

Michael Parnham
30th August 2015, 05:44
Now't wrong with going to bed early as long as you get up 5am.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
30th August 2015, 06:32
I get up at 5am some mornings, have a cuppa T ,think better of it and then go back to bed for 3 hours.

grahamw48
30th August 2015, 08:48
My sleep pattern nowadays is mostly bladder-related. :olddude:

KeithD
30th August 2015, 09:06
This sounds like a good time for a long massage. ....followed by 8 pints of bitter and a fish supper. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bitter :cwm24: I thought the people who drank that died out in the 80's :icon_lol:

fred
30th August 2015, 09:08
Bitter :cwm24: I thought the people who drank that died out in the 80's :icon_lol:

Bitter and Ale drinkers quite often live well into their 90`s!

London_Manila
30th August 2015, 16:05
Bitter and Ale drinkers quite often live well into their 90`s!

I have to disagree with that point as most drinkers i have known die young like mid fifties :cwm25:
Either by suffocating on their own vomit or Liver disease

As a rule of thumb tea total people live much longer than heavy drinkers and have much better
health while they are alive

They above is totally unscientific its just what i have seen with my own eyes :wink:

grahamw48
30th August 2015, 16:54
I hardly touch alcoholic drinks at all now. Well...probably for the past 10 years in fact. :smile:

fred
30th August 2015, 17:03
I have to disagree with that point as most drinkers i have known die young like mid fifties :cwm25:

As a rule of thumb tea total people live much longer than heavy drinkers and have much better

They above is totally unscientific its just what i have seen with my own eyes :wink:

Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah..

KeithD
30th August 2015, 19:47
Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah..

I think someone forgot to tell Fred that he died ten years ago :omg:

Pete/London
30th August 2015, 21:21

Then they die of boredom

grahamw48
30th August 2015, 22:38
... Or they have kids when in their 60s. :olddude:

(Hope that doesn't drive me back to the drink :Cuckoo: )

fred
31st August 2015, 03:01
Then they die of boredom

:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Terpe
31st August 2015, 07:34

Interestly scientific research often draws a different view:-
Why Do Heavy Drinkers Outlive Nondrinkers? (http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2017200,00.html)

stevewool
31st August 2015, 07:56
I dont drink much , infact very little these days, a shandy could last me all night,

Michael Parnham
31st August 2015, 08:38
Don't drink at all, never have!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
31st August 2015, 20:46
I’m sure those members who don’t drink alcohol will not be persuaded to start drinking ( heavily ) in order to live longer – or indeed to sleep better :biggrin: !

( The 5 years old study from the USA quoted in # 16 ( 1,800 participants who had all attended outpatient clinics up to 3 years previously ; 3/5 being male; 20 years follow up ) claimed 7/10 deaths in abstainers, 6/10 in heavy drinkers, and 4/10 moderate drinkers – but couldn’t explain their findings :doh ).

• Drinking alcohol in moderation may well protect against cardiovascular and other diseases.

• Although as many as 1/5 UK adults claim they don’t drink alcohol at all, of concern now is the increasing number of older people who may drink " moderately " - but can’t deal with ( metabolise ) alcohol as efficiently as younger people.

• There is good evidence that alcohol misuse is associated with many diseases and disorders, including heart disease, brain damage, liver disease, obesity and cancers.

• I don’t make value judgements, whatever your individual " lifestyle choices ", especially as I don’t know most members:NoNo:.

However, harmful alcohol consumption does cost more to the health service, the economy through lost productivity, consequences of crime, and accidents, than revenue raised through taxes. This would seem to justify controlling pricing, marketing, and availability – whether in the UK, the Philippines, or elsewhere in the world.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/57983-Is-Britain-A-Nation-Of-Alcoholics?p=549931&highlight=alcohol#post549931